Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ethereum a good investment? - page 34. (Read 4205 times)

Activity: 397
Merit: 10
March 20, 2018, 07:55:19 AM
Obviously Ethereum is good investment. ETH market is growing more rapidly and rapidly. ETH's has rapidly increased its investment now upto $1 billion but in 2014 it was only $25 million so here it is clear how much popular ETH in crypto investor? I think ETH is safely investment crypto currency so here you can invest your money without any doubt.
Activity: 129
March 20, 2018, 06:47:59 AM
ethereum has always stuck to a tight under the bitcoin. This makes the confidence invested in these coins be big enough see the development and its position at this time. ethereum is coined can still have the opportunity to be able to replace the bitcoin and of course, it is an investment that is no doubt.

"Should we invest in Ethereum?", "How to invest Ethereum?," Virtual money blog has received a lot of such these questions recently, especially in the last a month, when Ethereum price has reached $ 100, More and more people are interested in this virtual currency. Should or should not invest in  Ethereum depends on the thought and opinions of each person. Investing in Ethereum is the same as buying gold or stockbroking, if you know the right time to invest, The potential for profitability is very high, because Ethereum's prices are often fluctuating in a similar way to Bitcoin.

In addition, more and more countries are adopting Ethereum as a form of payment, even more so than Bitcoin. Most countries do not accept Bitcoin because security and management are not completely secure, but with Ethereum, developers have solved that problem, which helps ensure the secure transactions and avoid hacked status.

ETH's market is growing more and more rapidly from the investment of $ 25 million in 2014, ETH's has increased more than $ 1 billion. For such a fast-growing market, investing in Ethereum seems to be a very profitable opportunity. If you are new to Ethereum as well as the investment, you should choose the form of "Surf" investment, it means buying ETH when it's cheap and sell out when the prices rise. This is also the safest way to invest now.

So should we invest in ETH???
I think we should invest in ETH (or bitcoin) If you are looking for a coin in the thousands of coins in the electronic money market to participate in investing. I myself joined this market 3 or 4 years ago, I also invested in Bitcoin, Ethereum and some other Altcoins, a lot of my friends have "got rich" thanks to this electronic money within just a few month to a year.
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
March 19, 2018, 11:57:59 PM
Ethereum is exponential increase in the number of projects there are billions of dollars being poured into the ecosystem right now maybe 10 times more projects this year than last year, which could easily lead to a doubling, probably a tripling in price by the end of the year.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
March 20, 2018, 05:08:25 AM
ethereum has always stuck to a tight under the bitcoin. This makes the confidence invested in these coins be big enough see the development and its position at this time. ethereum is coined can still have the opportunity to be able to replace the bitcoin and of course, it is an investment that is no doubt.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
March 20, 2018, 12:03:54 AM
I believe Ethereum is the top two coins most invested of all, it is next to bitcoin as choices to invest since its gained a lot improvement for the past few months.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
March 19, 2018, 09:30:46 PM
Yes. Its one of my best bet. Not only I can buy ETH with any amount of money I have, I can see it increasing in the years to come. What I am doing is to buy ETH every time I got my salary. I'm not even looking at the price. I just convert and buy eth. I am saving it for my future and whatever happens I won't have any regret because ETH's value will always increase. It's like bitcoin but on a smaller category.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
March 19, 2018, 08:34:01 PM
Is Ethereum a good investment?

ethereum is always been a good investment,just like bitcoin for sure this will give you profit(ofcourse not including this season because of dip)with lots of ico ung its platform i don't think you have to doubt or second thought of its capability and reliability,go an invest in ethereum
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
March 19, 2018, 08:19:58 PM

Yes it is , etherium is one of the good investment next to bitcoin. Now is the best time to buy and invest in etherium because the price is going down just like the other altcoins in the cryptomarkets. Etherium investments is for a long term gaining in profits , every ICO use etherium in their projects because most ICO are ERC20 base token.
Activity: 546
March 19, 2018, 07:57:00 PM
Treat it as a stable and safe haven among the ERC
https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/ethereum/usd
ofcourse you cant make that much of a gain, but can be sure to preserve value
Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
March 19, 2018, 07:50:56 PM
Yes ETH is another good investment if you are looking for a coin that has a big community and wide range of supporters. I wasn't able to buy ETH when it's on hype with the quick price increase because its really high but now it's more than half of it's price now which is in bargain.
ETH is good investment but buying now is not best idea.
Why not? It's the best idea now to buy bitcoin because its the best timing.
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
March 19, 2018, 07:32:47 PM
ETH is one of the strongest and the most reliable coins today. And I'm sure that the developers of this coin will implement a lot of improvements in 2018. I believe that this year ETH can bring very good profits. There are no such a strong competitors for ETH now.

I agree that eth is really one of the best cryptocurrencies in the market today. It is backed by awesome developers and both big and small investors. I would consider it as a blue chips stock in the stock market.
Activity: 308
Merit: 156
March 19, 2018, 04:22:23 PM
ETH is one of the strongest and the most reliable coins today. And I'm sure that the developers of this coin will implement a lot of improvements in 2018. I believe that this year ETH can bring very good profits. There are no such a strong competitors for ETH now.
Activity: 322
Merit: 19
March 19, 2018, 06:36:20 AM
I used to think that, as they are at the roots of a lot of projects, but when I see the problems they encounter those days, if they don't find a way to overcome them, I'm afraid they will be overwhelmed by other technologies that are more promising.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
March 18, 2018, 05:48:19 PM
I think still I can tell that Ethereum is the most stable choice, however you cannot get much profit from buying Ethereum because its price doesn't changes as much as some new coins do. We shall understand that it is always the risk when it goes to crypto. But i think april will good month for ethereum. I think eth will touch 1.2 k until the may.

Damn, the "most" stable choice, well, that explains why the price has dropped from $860 to less than $470 in just a few days, thank you! you are the next warren buffet.

Guys, there is no stable coin in cryptos.
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
March 18, 2018, 05:45:17 PM
I think still I can tell that Ethereum is the most stable choice, however you cannot get much profit from buying Ethereum because its price doesn't changes as much as some new coins do. We shall understand that it is always the risk when it goes to crypto. But i think april will good month for ethereum. I think eth will touch 1.2 k until the may.
Activity: 1221
March 18, 2018, 05:41:59 PM
In my opinion i believe it is still a good investment although it is passing through moments of downfall and in the red and following the news and the market, the currency structure is solid and when the market stabilizes its bullish prices will return.

You are right. Price falled down because people panic and selling own coins. But everything will back and ethereum will achieve top again. So if you buy ethereum it will give you profit
Activity: 364
March 18, 2018, 05:37:03 PM
According to me Ethereum is a good investment no doubt about it.  I think everybody will suggest you about ethereum. Because ethereum is a stable and very promising looking coin ever in crypto market. I think if you buy eth and hold it then your will get a huge profit from it. Hopefully eth will be more popular in future as well.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
March 18, 2018, 05:05:44 PM

IMO, investing in all of the top 10 cryptos under Coinmarketcap are very potent. If you have free money then invest in ETH at this time because the current exchange rate is meager, this is expected to be the exchange rate at the bottom of ETH. You should hold ETH for at least 1 year as this crypto usually increases sharply at the end of the year.
Activity: 1020
Merit: 391
March 18, 2018, 05:00:24 PM
In my opinion i believe it is still a good investment although it is passing through moments of downfall and in the red and following the news and the market, the currency structure is solid and when the market stabilizes its bullish prices will return.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
March 18, 2018, 11:22:56 AM
ETH is good investment but buying now is not best idea.
Pages:
Jump to: