Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ethereum a good investment? - page 31. (Read 4205 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
RealistaToken.com
April 02, 2018, 03:39:48 PM
The current price of ethereum shows a low price. I think now is the right time to buy ethereum and we hold for the long term. because ethereum is very big potential in the future. proven projeck by using their platform is never deserted
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
https://tokensale.bitwings.org
April 02, 2018, 03:35:09 PM
I think is true..bcoz many ico token now rate with eth..i think eth be next generation coin rate after btc..smart contract eth than supporting ico token
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
April 02, 2018, 03:09:14 PM
yes it is a good investment but the time is not now. I think the price is still very high.  It will be very nice and then investment can be made. if it is $ 200
Activity: 1305
Merit: 511
April 02, 2018, 02:58:58 PM
Why you have a doubt about that. ETH is the best one to inverse your money. Many get huge profit when the price of Ethereum reaches 1300$.Now the price of ethereum is 400,surely  get back to 1000$.Just hold your coins for future.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
April 02, 2018, 02:54:26 PM
I assume you are new to cryptocurrency trading and stuff...
So, with that here, then yes your best bet is to invest in Ethereum.
ETH will be top3 like forever, to be honest... 70% of all the coins are ERC20 tokens, which indirectly they can pump it.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 02:51:10 PM
Nope, as its real price is equal to DOGE.
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
April 02, 2018, 08:17:57 AM
it always will be till new better dapps platform is developed,dont forget ethereum is one of its kind just like btc,and there are so many ongoing project using its platform and many big mnc are part of ethereum blockchain so there is eth is always have good value to hold.but the main point is majority of people know eth and ripple after btc so ethereum has quite a popularity amongst non crypto holders as well.
Activity: 406
April 02, 2018, 08:00:14 AM
yes we can trust and can do invest on this coin because this is most good and trusted coin after btc where u can survive easily and  ethereum is low like btc this is fact people did invest in ethereum and heaving trust on this coin so i my opinion keep touch with etherum also that is my own speculation.
I agree with your point of view. This is the best time to invest in ETH. Prices drop below $ 400. Possible in the next few months ETH price can be 2x or 3x. So hold on to them now. Do not sell them. Keep buying if you have capital. Trust me. Do not worry too much about the market today.
Activity: 340
April 01, 2018, 05:21:13 AM
The investment in the Ethereum is one of the best investments that you can imagine. Compared to all other cryptocurrencies, the ethereum is the most well-known platform.
Activity: 952
Merit: 281
April 01, 2018, 05:14:46 AM
yes we can trust and can do invest on this coin because this is most good and trusted coin after btc where u can survive easily and  ethereum is low like btc this is fact people did invest in ethereum and heaving trust on this coin so i my opinion keep touch with etherum also that is my own speculation.
Activity: 378
April 01, 2018, 04:26:05 AM
Is Ethereum a good investment?

Yes, ETH is always my top choice. Although it is affected by FUD news and its price is not reaching the average, it will rise to $ 1,200 in just three months. June is always the most volatile month and we must take advantage of those opportunities.
Yeah Ethereum has been proven as a good platform which is their smart contract has been useful with some new ICOs taking their chance to recognize in the crypto currency. I have no doubt that ETH is a good coins. Although we are in a bearish market in which the price of ETH has been in a downfall situation that gives us the opportunity to buy ETH at cheaper price. Sooner after the correction the market will recover and this will return to the higher price of $1.2K or make another new ATH.
Activity: 322
April 01, 2018, 02:22:43 AM
Simply because ETH's competitors have not gained the volums, ether remain a good investment. Especially now. It is possible, it will be even cheaper, so buy in parts.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
March 31, 2018, 11:15:47 PM
Although ETH is down, but this time it is best to invest in them. Buy and hold them for long periods of time. ETH prices will rise again. Do not worry too much when the market drops, think positively about them in the future. You will get valuable value from them. I still buy and hold ETH. Wish you success.
This will indeed be the best opportunity to be able to get the price of Etherum at a cheap price. Our opportunity is to buy Etherum at a cheap price and then sell it when the price has started to increase. The development of Etherum can be regarded as one of the coin that has the best price stability. In addition, the popularity makes us not worried that Etherum will experience a significant decline. High public confidence can make Etherum survive from negative news, at least when there is a decline then the price may increase again because of a good level of trust.
Activity: 19
March 31, 2018, 11:03:20 PM
I would say ETH is not a good investment as Tron is openly going to compete against ETH with much much faster, cheaper transactions. Give it 1 year.
Activity: 165
Merit: 12
March 31, 2018, 10:38:38 PM
Very good, and we can see how companies offering token-based tokens ECR20 in their ICO which is innate from Ethereum. ETH has a future for some big companies.
Activity: 308
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
March 31, 2018, 09:56:18 PM
Although ETH is down, but this time it is best to invest in them. Buy and hold them for long periods of time. ETH prices will rise again. Do not worry too much when the market drops, think positively about them in the future. You will get valuable value from them. I still buy and hold ETH. Wish you success.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 518
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Gamem
March 31, 2018, 06:37:07 PM

Ethereum is one of the most valuable and potential altcoin, now it is in the # 2 spot on coinmarketcap, if Bitcoin is king, Ethereum can be said to be queen. So investing in Ethereum is a wise decision, especially right now, when Ethereum's prices are very low, we can buy more at lower prices, which Ethereum currently costs around $ 395, buy and hold Ethereum in the long run I believe you will be profitable in the next few years.

this now good time to buy ETH
only wait not long time, maybe in end year etherum price, eth price can incraese to 1000 dollar again
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
March 31, 2018, 06:18:34 PM
Ethereum is always good buy. The currency with one of the greatest utility. Most of ICOs run on ETH platform, half of Coinmarketcap's top 100 are ERC-20 tokens. The announced adoption of ERC-20 tokens by Coinbase will be a good support for ETH too. So i'm going to fill some more ETH bags on this dip myself.
Activity: 292
Merit: 11
dApps Development Automation Platform
March 31, 2018, 06:18:20 PM

Ethereum is one of the most valuable and potential altcoin, now it is in the # 2 spot on coinmarketcap, if Bitcoin is king, Ethereum can be said to be queen. So investing in Ethereum is a wise decision, especially right now, when Ethereum's prices are very low, we can buy more at lower prices, which Ethereum currently costs around $ 395, buy and hold Ethereum in the long run I believe you will be profitable in the next few years.
Activity: 826
Merit: 111
March 31, 2018, 05:41:30 PM
Investing crypto is best option now. So we have to choose right coin. Ethereum is one of it. In my opinion i believe it is still a good investment although it is passing through moments of downfall and in the red and following the news and the market, the currency structure is solid and when the market stabilizes its bullish prices will return.

Investing not only in Ethererum but also in any crypto coin is a good option right now. Every coin value is in red. Just look at coinmarketcap and filter your coins you wish to choose. We have coins from cheap to costly ones. Choose the cheapest ones. We have ICOs as well. Investing in top most ICOs are best now. Read out the white papers and projects.  
Pages:
Jump to: