Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ethereum a threat to BTC??? - page 10. (Read 14316 times)

Activity: 338
Merit: 250
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
August 20, 2017, 01:27:30 PM
No, it is not. There is nothing you need to worry about ethereum right now. It only supports bitcoin and it can not become greater than bitcoin. As you can see, bitcoin has proved that it is still the king of all cryptos
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
August 20, 2017, 01:22:27 PM
It seems you are misinformed or read, how could eth better than btc while eth below btc. Btc is the king of allcoin, the most popular crypto currency. And I think it's very difficult to defeat btc.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 112
August 20, 2017, 01:01:57 PM
I don't see ETH as a threat n BTC coz they have a big difference in market cap. There are much more investors in btc than eth. BTC is the father of crypto while ETH is just a son lol I can only see ETH as a big rival of BTC but a threat seems impossible.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
August 20, 2017, 12:36:48 PM
This is far from possible, BTC crypto currency is the most popular, although eth could close under the BTC, far in comparing allcoin. And i see eth follow btc's footsteps and that's why they can soar.
Activity: 336
August 20, 2017, 12:16:32 PM
As I comprehend it, from somebody engaged with the Ethereum extend, they view Bitcoin as similar to gold while Ether will be more similar to oil. In other words, the previous will have a greater amount of a characteristic esteem and can be utilized as a cash, while the last will discover its incentive by what it can be utilized to achieve.
Activity: 140
August 20, 2017, 11:37:49 AM
Definitely no threat to BTC. Bitcoin is seen as a Benchmark of cryptocurrencies. A lot of investors have heard only the word "bitcoin"
Activity: 476
August 20, 2017, 11:16:42 AM
Ethereum is an active threat, look at how high the market cap is.  And it adds functionality.

The market cap difference between bitcoin and ethereum is still huge, but the thing is that bitcoin has no solution for the ecosystem, while ethereum provides a great platform for the community. So ether will be a real threat to bitcoin next years.
Activity: 658
Merit: 282
August 20, 2017, 11:15:40 AM
Ethereum is an active threat, look at how high the market cap is.  And it adds functionality.

While it may add functionality, Ethereum has proven to be less secure than the time-tested Bitcoin network.
Besides, projects like Rootstock are developing smart contracts on the basis of Bitcoin.

I don´t really see Ethereum as a thread for these reasons. Additionally, it is very questionable, whether
the intended change to PoS as a consensus mechanism is feasible at all!
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
August 20, 2017, 10:37:35 AM
Ethereum is an active threat, look at how high the market cap is.  And it adds functionality.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
August 20, 2017, 10:35:13 AM
maybe ethereum is not a threat to btc but its like a rival to compete to reach the highest position in the market. but btc will always be number one in market because there are many people and store online is using bitcoin than ethereum. as long as bitcoin stay on the right track, then bitcoin will always be the leader for the other.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
August 20, 2017, 10:12:56 AM
I dont think any coin is a thread to any other coin. I think many of the coins enhance the whole coin ecosystem.
Activity: 112
August 20, 2017, 10:02:28 AM
I heard that the ethereum is much better than the BTC that in fact is the same as BTC but improved and that is the reason why it is rising a lot of price.

Is the Ethereum really better than the BTC? Do you believe that the Ethereum will reach the prices of BTC and even more that will surpasses  the price of BTC, or that even will replace BTC?

What are your thoughts and predictions for Ethereum ??

Regards
Ethereum is not a threat to btc. Although ethereum now has also a rising rates of transaction and like bitcoin it is the most used altcoins by many users . I think btc is better because it is the first most known and used coins in transactions nowadays but im not saying that ethereum is not good, it is the most second used by many users in transaction and ethereum is the most demand in the bounty wallets.
Agree . Bitcoin is still the market leader in Crypcotocurrency because Bitcoin is the industry revolution 4.0 and is also a pioneer in this market, which makes investors prefer Bitcoin than Ethereum.
Activity: 342
Merit: 108
Bounty Detective
August 20, 2017, 09:50:45 AM
I heard that the ethereum is much better than the BTC that in fact is the same as BTC but improved and that is the reason why it is rising a lot of price.

Is the Ethereum really better than the BTC? Do you believe that the Ethereum will reach the prices of BTC and even more that will surpasses  the price of BTC, or that even will replace BTC?

Regards
Ethereum is not a threat to btc. Although ethereum now has also a rising rates of transaction and like bitcoin it is the most used altcoins by many users . I think btc is better because it is the first most known and used coins in transactions nowadays but im not saying that ethereum is not good, it is the most second used by many users in transaction and ethereum is the most demand in the bounty wallets.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
August 20, 2017, 06:21:35 AM
In my opinion, Ethereum has many advantages over Bitcoin.

Nevertheless, both are different because Bitcoin is a crypto currency and Ethereum a platform for DApps with an own crypto currency.

Therefore, both can and will exist because the market is huge enough for more than one of them.

Paypal is also not the only online payment solution and for the same reason, Bitcoin will not be the only crypto currency. However, they were the first one...

Ethereum is no threat, just a competitor.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
August 20, 2017, 05:27:34 AM

Regards

If you only heard that ethereum is much better than Bitcoin,  Well forget it mate. Because bitcoin is the mother of all atcoins and we knew that all. And if ever Ethereum surpass it, bitcoin community will comtinue use, love and embraced bitcoin. Bitcoin it is being used by many of the merchants now in different places all over the world.
Activity: 336
Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke
August 20, 2017, 03:44:02 AM
Not Really sir. Ethereum only has a good service to the people.
but Ethereum taking Over the Main coin? 1% chance.
but that chance is not enough.
lets just make money through it.
lets just think positively that Ethereum will not drop and crash.
Activity: 951
August 20, 2017, 03:38:34 AM
No, It's not. The real threat of BTC is BitcoinCash as in a small period of time (Few days after it's launched) the price of the digital currency Bitcoin Cash sustained its upward trajectory and surpassed the $700 mark as of Aug. 18 3 weeks since it's birth.
i think it is too early to predict eth. Is not really a threat to bitcoin because they are not the same.the value the price the demand.it is not possible.but for me i believe that no other coin can replace bitcoin.because it is tend go be replace  by other i think bitcoin can never exist right now in this present time.
Activity: 519
August 20, 2017, 03:10:22 AM
No, It's not. The real threat of BTC is BitcoinCash as in a small period of time (Few days after it's launched) the price of the digital currency Bitcoin Cash sustained its upward trajectory and surpassed the $700 mark as of Aug. 18 3 weeks since it's birth.
Activity: 434
August 20, 2017, 02:58:51 AM

Regards

Ethereum becoming the most successful altcoins in this business doesn't mean that they can surpass the original and the most successful virtual currency existing im this world. Their value are not even half the value of bitcoins so how can that be a threat to them? And besides the segwit thing just enable bitcoins to grow more and look at their price now, it almost doubled its price before that how powerful bitcoin are and no one can be a threat to them.
Activity: 357
August 20, 2017, 02:01:18 AM
No Ethereum is not a threat to Bitcoin. Ethereum was never meant to compete with Bitcoin, even more replacing it. It was just meant to be a wormd-computer, what Bitcoin is not.
ethereum is a crypto currency and the acceptance of ethereum is also growing , but if we see the users of ethereum we can see that most of the people using ethereum are using ethereum as an asset , an investment that is meant to make profit to them in near future .
bitcoin has a great number of supporter's and is currently the best because it  is providing the best advantages that a trader needs , like fluctuating values , comparatively low transfer tax and many more .itcoins took its time and evolved itself to what now it is .
ethereum is just a begining of a new project now , they may become a threat to bitcoins , not now but surely in future as they are also developing themselves . it would be very difficult for them to overcome bitcoins like almost impossible  , but they have the potential to do so
Pages:
Jump to: