Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ethereum a threat to BTC??? - page 9. (Read 14316 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 100
August 22, 2017, 09:06:43 AM
I think this is possible. ETH has a very good technology foundation, has a great DEV team, is backed and accepted by many countries around the world. There are many ICO projects being built on the ETH platform.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
August 22, 2017, 08:32:28 AM

if you have to sum up the marketcap of the tokens on ETH smart contract, ETH could have beaten BTC already but of course its not how it should be. the very good thing about ETH token is that it has found its use in the crypto which is to function as GAS for transactions. the more users need gas, the more demand for ETH which could lead a better price too.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 22, 2017, 08:27:23 AM
I think the current price of ethereum can not compete with BTC.
Because BTC is long and still be the number 1 coin in the crypto world.
But there is a possibility Ethereal will be the toughest competitor BTC but it is quite time consuming.
Not now maybe in future yes it is a threat to BTC. Becasue they are growing so fast to compare BTC. And a daily number of new projects are started to develop based on this ETH project so that it will give big competition to BTC. AT present Bitcoin i is the king of cryptocurrency.
Now ethereum is very popular.
Many projects use and use ethereum.
Let's see if ethereum can compete with bitcoin.
And let the time answer it.

We know that bitcoin now is popular to every users also ethereum, however in my speculation for both crypto currency, even how long ethereum move in the crypto currency society I believe that this altcoin is not surpass bitcoin. Also ethereum wasn't a threat to bitcoin.
So let's just look at the competition of both of them.
BTC and ethereum are very interesting.
Everyone can give an opinion and we must also respect the opinions of others. Smiley
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
August 21, 2017, 09:53:15 PM
It's better, but i don't see it as a threat. The flippening has seemed to be "put off" for lack of a better term since BTC has been pretty resilient thus far
maybe there's some chance but still the fact that bitcoin already gain its popularity and its already been used by more transactions
I think eth can equal what btc already achieved in terms of its value.
Activity: 420
Merit: 282
August 21, 2017, 08:46:55 PM
But there is a possibility Ethereal will be the toughest competitor BTC but it is quite time consuming.
Not now maybe in future yes it is a threat to BTC. Becasue they are growing so fast to compare BTC. And a daily number of new projects are started to develop based on this ETH project so that it will give big competition to BTC. AT present Bitcoin i is the king of cryptocurrency.

We know that bitcoin now is popular to every users also ethereum, however in my speculation for both crypto currency, even how long ethereum move in the crypto currency society I believe that this altcoin is not surpass bitcoin. Also ethereum wasn't a threat to bitcoin.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
The Alt Whisperer
August 21, 2017, 08:33:44 PM
It's better, but i don't see it as a threat. The flippening has seemed to be "put off" for lack of a better term since BTC has been pretty resilient thus far
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
August 21, 2017, 08:24:00 PM
Yes ethereum is better than bitcoin for me but it's too far to make ethereum a threat for bitcoin because if you compare ethereum with bitcoin
Ethereum just nothing i think
If Bitcoin wouldn't existed, Ethereum just nothing and isn't worth anymore. Although Ethereum is really stronger right now but every time you have already seen Ethereum face with the server/network down and something which affect to delayed of transaction.
Bitcoin still strong in my opionion and Ethereum isn't a threat for BTC as both of them are connected each other.
August 21, 2017, 08:14:31 PM
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
August 21, 2017, 11:10:23 AM
August 21, 2017, 10:53:43 AM
Activity: 224
August 21, 2017, 10:46:40 AM
I do not think ETH can be a threat to bitcoin
Trust me
Activity: 686
August 21, 2017, 10:19:34 AM
I heard that the ethereum is much better than the BTC that in fact is the same as BTC but improved and that is the reason why it is rising a lot of price.

Is the Ethereum really better than the BTC? Do you believe that the Ethereum will reach the prices of BTC and even more that will surpasses  the price of BTC, or that even will replace BTC?

What are your thoughts and predictions for Ethereum ??

Regards

There's always a possibility that ETH can replaced or surpass BTC, but not for now, it would probably take a long long time. But there are good projects under ETH, and a lot of people are trusting it, making it grow fast. I believe that ETH has a long way to go, for now Bitcoin is the most accepted cryptocurrency to date.
I think the recent increase in price of bitcoin should make it very obvious to anyone that ETH is not going to supplant bitcoin any time soon, bitcoin is becoming too big and too powerful soon it will come the time when not even governments will be able to challenge bitcoin.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
August 21, 2017, 10:09:44 AM
Of course... BitCoin is like a digital dollar bill. Through the smart contract technology Ethereum created real digital assets with more functionality than simply storing value.

Whole different story Huh Shocked
Activity: 238
August 21, 2017, 09:23:18 AM
I heard that ethereum is good,but I dont see any proof that ethereum will be a threat to Btc,because Btc is very famous in Cryptocurrency and the primary cryptocurrency used by many people is Btc.And bitcoin is now very useful and effective,while Ethereum is good but not that as the status pf bitcoin.Ethereum can grow but not just like bitcoin.
Activity: 210
August 21, 2017, 08:30:33 AM
Yes ethereum is better than bitcoin for me but it's too far to make ethereum a threat for bitcoin because if you compare ethereum with bitcoin
Ethereum just nothing i think
Activity: 364
August 21, 2017, 07:13:08 AM
Absolutely not. Because bitcoin and ethereum are not same in currency, price. Marketcap don't saw that ethereum will thread for bitcoin. In this time bitcoin is the number one crypto currency and it is acceptable everywhere. Other hand ethereum hasn't it. So i think ethereum isn't thread for BTC
well bitcoin have its own pace so I guess eth have its own journey so bitcoin will be differ than bitcoin and they have their own journey
bitcoin already gain its popularity while eth is still trying to their best.
yes agree don't mind that it would be threat just like some coin in market they have their own plan and I think so and agree as you told that bitcoin would never be threat in eth because they have their own plan or journey.
Activity: 322
August 21, 2017, 05:40:08 AM
Its been a debate since ethereum make its own mark in cryptocurrency world., the two has different purpose, definition and uses, but a lot people saw a huge opportunity on ethereum, its way much cheaper and faster to mine rather than bitcoin and lot of aspirant entreprenuer and investors really depend on ethereum cause it allow people to write "smart contracts"and create more funds on thier project thru ICO.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
August 20, 2017, 09:40:58 PM
Absolutely not. Because bitcoin and ethereum are not same in currency, price. Marketcap don't saw that ethereum will thread for bitcoin. In this time bitcoin is the number one crypto currency and it is acceptable everywhere. Other hand ethereum hasn't it. So i think ethereum isn't thread for BTC
well bitcoin have its own pace so I guess eth have its own journey so bitcoin will be differ than bitcoin and they have their own journey
bitcoin already gain its popularity while eth is still trying to their best.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 20, 2017, 08:57:35 PM
Eth may have been a popular coin lately due to its unique program, still it doesn't have the capacity to overcome btc. it is true that eth's value have remarkably increased in time and a lot of investors came in to the said coin but the market cap between the two is still way too huge it will take years for eth to catch up provided that there will be no furthur development for Btc. These coins have been performing well and may be great competitors but eth being a threat to btc, i don't think so.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
August 20, 2017, 01:33:21 PM
Pages:
Jump to: