Pages:
Author

Topic: Is ethereum surpasses bitcoin - page 2. (Read 476 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
May 26, 2018, 09:50:15 AM
I really do not think that's possible. Bitcoin still remains the king of all other coins, but I don't believe Ethereum can surpass bitcoin. It's practically impossible, at least, for now, as far as I'm concerned.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
May 26, 2018, 09:46:27 AM
We cannot remove the fact that this thing can happen, but should we be afraid? If ethereum overtakes bitcoin, then we would just simply switch from using eth rather than btc. And we must admit, most bitcoin users that is active in crypto also have ethereum in their purse. Competition is good, and we as users will benefit more if there are tight competition on the top rather than just one coin that reigns them all.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
May 26, 2018, 09:34:50 AM
Bitcoin now faces many difficulties, some negative news pressure! Some new cryptocurrency competition! I think it is likely to be replaced by some sort of high-tech cryptocurrency in the future!
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
May 25, 2018, 02:02:43 PM
I think this list gives an idea for the future. Bitcoin can't the leader always. Ethereum or another coin will pass Bitcoin one day.

For the nearest 3 years at least, I think, the situation will remain the same: bitcoin will be the leader. Then the other times will come, and some other cryptocurrency (maybe, Ethereum), will be the leader.
STT
legendary
Activity: 4060
Merit: 1448
May 22, 2018, 01:29:33 PM
Governments dont determine success, they tax it.   Its possible a government may try and encourage or allow for successful business in some areas or oppose it but I dont see China as determining if ETH or BTC is the best direction.
If Chinese government is clever it will guess or judge correctly where investment could be best placed, they are not deciders of the fate of any standard.  That would be copying the thinking of a centralised government when crypto thrives on decentralisation
Activity: 27
May 22, 2018, 01:12:22 PM
China's Ministry of Industry and Information Technology released on it's public blockchain rating on global cryptocurrency base on 3 criteria's technology,application, and innovation. And ethereum is in the first spot 13 altcoins ahead of bitcoin.

https://s7.postimg.cc/x85y10n4r/Dd_Xgv8n_V0_AAYFxv.jpg

Is bitcoin lose it's reign on ethereum?

what do you think of this?

Wew, NEO on 4th place. I personally do not see why anyone should regard this list as legitmate. They also probably listed steem in the second place because it is transparent. It goes wih their agenda. They can monitor everything in it. The list is a agenda driven bullshit.
Merit: 14
Marketplace for sensor data
May 22, 2018, 12:48:21 PM
At the moment, I think Bitcoin is better than ETH and has high rank than ETH on CMC just because of its high price and because it's the first cryptocurrency in this world. Very soon, I believe that ETH will take the 1st place of Bitcoin because right now, it's already better than BTC, fast transaction, low transaction fee, its blockchain is being used in developing ICO project.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
May 22, 2018, 12:46:02 PM
I think ETH is stronger than BTC at this time, having a steady rise while bitcoin is very volatile.

With regard to a possible bullish scenario, the maximum at 1424 usd, tested at the beginning of January is only a short-term resistance and may, as soon as the market stabilizes, test a new maximum again, and go further than 2,000 usd.

ETH could become the most valuable cryptocurrency and overcome bitcoin and bitcoin cash just in 2-3 years.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
May 22, 2018, 12:42:57 PM
I think Ethereum has always been better than BTC. And sooner or later it will take its place at the top of the market.  Huh
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 22, 2018, 12:25:36 PM
China's Ministry of Industry and Information Technology released on it's public blockchain rating on global cryptocurrency base on 3 criteria's technology,application, and innovation. And ethereum is in the first spot 13 altcoins ahead of bitcoin.

No. Stop dreaming. This report is really laughable, placing Bitcoin at number 13.
The talk about flippening gets raised once in a while. But what people should remember is that the market capitalisation of Bitcoin is twice that of Ethereum, its nearest competitor.

It is known that bitcoin is not the number one crypto currency among the Chinese. They are more fond on ethereum, litecoin, neo and maybe even doge. Cheesy
maybe the risks in bitcoin more ,, than that many chinese people who like coins other than bitcoin in terms of security or market demand..
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
May 22, 2018, 12:16:35 PM

I think that is not true information. Really? bitcoin was beat by 13 altcoins. Bitcoin is so hard to beat, ethereum can't totally beat bitcoin how about that 13 altcoins? Seriously that is fake news. I trust bitcoin an i believed on it.
Merit: 14
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
May 22, 2018, 06:40:47 AM
I think this is a very simplified table. The conclusion from these values is not objective.
If you look on the Internet, you can find a bunch of such ratings, where in the first place bitcoin or even neo.
For an objective conclusion, you need to make a table based on hundreds of values to get the truthful picture.
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
May 22, 2018, 06:33:04 AM
It's maybe their only propaganda to make bitcoin price go down and buy in them in a lower price, but sadly they can't manipulate bitcoin rather than ethereum that's why they hated it.
Activity: 32
May 21, 2018, 12:13:05 PM
No way ! Bitcoin is the number one as it seems for next 4-5 years. Bitcoin will be ahead of everyone as it has gain trust and popularity among its investors and traders.
Activity: 640
Merit: 104
May 21, 2018, 12:04:39 PM

bitcoin is the leader of all coins in the world of cryptocurrency, although the price of etherium is currently ranked at the top I think it is because of the stability of the etherium price at the moment, the price of etherium is ranked first, and it does not mean that etherium can go beyond bitcoin.
 until when bitcoin is a leader and no one can deny it.
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
May 21, 2018, 11:42:47 AM
It's very likely and I think it's only a matter of time. Now you should focus on the Ethereum and Cardano. This is still the best coins on the market.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
May 21, 2018, 11:28:16 AM
Although people say anything can happen in the world of crypto but I still don't think Ethereum can surpass Bitcoin. It still has a long way to go if ever it is trying to surpass Bitcoin. But it also could happen with the right kind of strategy and for people to believe ethereum will be worth something in the future, more than bitcoin itself.
Activity: 101
May 21, 2018, 11:26:08 AM
It sounds like you are looking for someone to give you a hard and fast answer. You’re searching for that one definitive voice to say YES or NO … because right now there are a tremendous number of opinions out there. Conflicting opinions. Confusing opinions. Incredibly intelligent investors are shouting: “Ethereum is the way of the future! It will revolutionize finance!” Other investors, just as incredibly intelligent, are shouting: “Ethereum is in a bubble! It’s a fad that will crash!
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
elysian.finance
May 21, 2018, 10:50:59 AM
I think this list gives an idea for the future. Bitcoin can't the leader always. Ethereum or another coin will pass Bitcoin one day.

Activity: 854
May 21, 2018, 10:49:37 AM
I think it's possible but not likely in my opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: