Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ethereum-Wallet.net A Scam? - page 2. (Read 10277 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
June 26, 2017, 06:38:16 AM
so that thief closed the conversation window..maybe he ll close the site too soon
any news from the investigation? a guy said that there is an ongoing investigation regarding this site
June 25, 2017, 09:08:13 AM
My 4.924 ether are still on the site only as numbers i guess, but i can t transfer them to another wallet..they are stuck
Activity: 10
June 25, 2017, 08:31:29 AM
I'm not wanting to use facebook for discussions. I've created a board http://etherr0bber.freeforums.net/thread/2/ethereum-wallet-net-r0bbery

Feel free to join that. It would help to provide your Ethereum-Wallet.net wallet ID and Tx ID of transaction records of the heist.

Activity: 17
June 25, 2017, 06:54:26 AM
Take screenshot of your wallet with the ETH movements n balance, at least u can prove the existence, in any criminal case this screenshots should come in handy n also if u want to report cybercrime
this
June 25, 2017, 05:56:11 AM
how will you send your eth?? it is stuck on that fucking wallet..you don t haver gas option, so you can t send it
June 25, 2017, 03:53:12 AM
Is it possible that Eth coins sent to my wallet after the 12th June could be still in my wallet? I have looked at my account on Ether Scan and there does not seem to be any other transactions after the Eth went into the wallet.

Any suggestion on how to access my wallet to see if there is any Eth coins still there that I can move?

Go back to where u send the ETH from and click on the address u send to, u will be taken to etherscan, where u can see your ether is deposited and then trace whether u still hv ether in that address n u can see whether it is move out n to where!
Activity: 2
June 25, 2017, 02:06:02 AM
Still awaiting a response with regards the Manual Disbursements to me. If anyone is registered on the http://ethrestoreforum.freeforums.net site - Please post a note to the admin. Users such as myself are completely in the dark, no response to email and a status of PENDING STAFF APPROVAL on the http://ethrestoreforum.freeforums.net 

My wallet was depleated.

TxHash:
0x17e16e66d9dc42410e4be8ca73f33a26ea960cb17d6e33495645d7b302466866   0.08955504832561002 Ether
TxHash:
0xf344d105327014ac7c932292e86a5375e7768b026879c101b2e89c5a35ba20cc   26.974313267339088 Ether

I have reported the theft to the UK Police Cyber Fraud - http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/

If there are any action groups available to chase this, please include\invite me.

Can someone set up a Face Book page so we can all join in with the conversation. We need to know how many people are affected by this Scam and what action we can jointly take to make sure he is caught and charged. Also whether we can get our Eth coins back
June 25, 2017, 01:44:22 AM
Hi,

Thanks for that, you are correct.

Evidently, www.ether-wallet.net is a scam also,

Quick update after several not too pleasant messages informing the administrator that I know for a fact that their skype number doesn't exist, that  they are using  false ID and someone else's actual telephone number on their site and that I've been in contact with the web hosting company, I received a message that things had been sorted and that my ether balance has been updated to reflect my purchase.

In my case, the sense of urgency to get involved with ether overtook the common sense necessary to do the proper due diligence to find a secure wallet. Nonetheless, I will be sending my ether onward.

Be careful out there.     
June 24, 2017, 10:11:05 AM
Is it possible that Eth coins sent to my wallet after the 12th June could be still in my wallet? I have looked at my account on Ether Scan and there does not seem to be any other transactions after the Eth went into the wallet.

Any suggestion on how to access my wallet to see if there is any Eth coins still there that I can move?
June 23, 2017, 07:12:00 PM
....mine was jus small..2 somethig,,eth..
but that guy...david fuu or fu ..??panama ,canada or where ever he is now...dont let him walk freely....

so  where should we start.google ,,shapeshif,,,changely...??...which info is certain n  real??
 anybody with  who  had knowledge or xperience that similat ,.on this matter please>>
June 23, 2017, 12:25:07 PM
Hey! i m one of the lucky one, with only 5eth stolen, but bought at the price of 350, so a big investement for me, at my 600$ salary
I tried to make a complaint at europol or interpol but i couldn t
I will try at the romanian specialized unit
I think we can get this guy eventually. Can t we use the data from etherscan, and see the majority of transcations, where they went?
June 22, 2017, 09:51:47 PM
Hi,

Thanks for that, you are correct.

Evidently, www.ether-wallet.net is a scam also,

June 22, 2017, 02:45:04 PM

[/quote]

Just found this info full contact details name, telephone and email address

https://who.is/whois/ether-wallet.net

[/quote]

You got the web address wrong. try this one: https://who.is/whois/ethereum-wallet.net

Records were amended a couple of days ago. When i first checked on the June 12th, it had different details.

I'm hoping to get this issue highlighted a bit better, there was article written not so long ago;

https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/ethereum-worth-8-million-apparently-stolen-freewallet-users/

Should soon findout if its an 'Exit Scam'

June 22, 2017, 01:05:51 PM
Lookd like mo reply to the above posting, the one responsible has absconded or already atrestef by pllicr!

Just found this info full contact details name, telephone and email address

https://who.is/whois/ether-wallet.net
June 22, 2017, 12:48:31 PM
I've just spoken with a fellow in Mallorca Spain who called me on my mobile after I called the number on ether-wallet.net website and he has told me that the pos behind this "wallet" has stolen his id and has been taking out Google ads with his id. I also tried to look up the skype number which does not exist.

He tells me Google is aware that this site is a scam and apparently the relevant authorities are on the case. I've just made my first transaction of 200 euros, and I couldn't figure out why it's not showing in the account and I'm getting zero reply to inquiries other than one to ask how many ether I sent. Bity had confirmed that the Ether coins were sent to the address I provided initially  which has now changed.

Definitely a scam and this guy is playing a very dangerous game, which includes wire fraud and identity theft.
June 22, 2017, 09:02:13 AM
Lookd like mo reply to the above posting, the one responsible has absconded or already atrestef by pllicr!
June 22, 2017, 04:20:51 AM
"Lndrsn" has asked me to post the following:

Was it all lies??

"We provide constant backups and cold storage of coins for maximum security. In addition, we are constantly updating and improving the website's usability and interface. Because of this, everyone is happy to spend and receive Ether with peace of mind. "

I'm an Ethereum-Wallet.net user (lndrsn) I hold the following ETH wallet

0x36c5b7e8ad233f2ba2cdb84afe06897966dbdb46

I've had 27 ETH coins stolen ($10,497.32 (at the time of heist)). I haven't received any correspondence or manual disbursements.

As there was no alert to the robbery. I only discovered the theft of 27 ETH on the 12th June 2017.

I emailed [email protected] on the June 12, 2017 and also requested access to 'ethrestoreforum.freeforums.net'

I've not had any response to either email nor forum access requests. In my opinion, its becoming more likely that if I’m not getting 40% - there's not a great chance that anyone will receive anything further. And we have to admit it, we were all robbed by the owner of Ethereum-Wallet.net.

Only two meaningless admin updates have been posted on 'ethrestoreforum.freeforums.net' since Jun 13, 2017. It's appalling, there's no excuse for not corresponding and this illustrates that there is no team who make up Ethereum-Wallet.net - which used to boast:

"Our fast responding team is always ready to respond to inquiries and suggestions to our services. Just visit the control panel's support page whenever you have a question!"

Time won’t heal this, burying ones’ head in the sand won’t resolve it. If it’s to be resolved, involve us. All the users of the site have a vested interest in this and although annoyed, most of us will be rational. The rational approach is to work together.

This is the biggest financial loss I’ve personally experienced, I can't deny it is effecting daily life and sleep.

The rational mindset is fading, doubt about the "hack" has been present for days and suspicions increases by the hour.

If I were the owner of Ethereum-Wallet.net and had genuinely been hacked. I'd engage the authorities, I’d chase the transactions, I’d email shapeshifter.io, changelly and all other crypto exchange services. Engage everyone and simply provide daily updates.

Please admin, provide reassurance and correspond - You could have an army of people helping you. I will buy into the company. I already have.

If there's no response to this request or this post is removed. It will speak volume and enabled people like myself to pursue other options.

The only other option as I see it. The collective who have lost money, invest a little more to pursue you legally.

Another quote from your site "With tens of thousands of users, we're the best choice for everyone's Ethereum solutions." - Lots would disagree

www.worthofweb.com/website-value/ethereum-wallet.net/
Estimated visits per day: 4,591 visits / day
Estimated visits per month: 137,730 visits / month

If I recall the site Ethereum-Wallet.net displayed a copyright logo, if that was legit and owned - then it should be on a register.

An update a day seems like the better option. If it wasn't you and the hack was real, take a look at those closes to you, eventually the police will.

My first email to [email protected] was 170 hours ago, since my last email 92 hours (rounded down) have passed.

Please disburse my 10.8 Eth (40%) and an IOU for 16.2 Eth (60%)

lndrsn
Awaiting approval to post on this forum.
Activity: 1
June 20, 2017, 06:52:05 PM
I've got the same problem, 21 ETH down Angry
June 20, 2017, 11:45:16 AM
I'm still totally in the dark.. No contact at all from the ethereum-wallet.net

I contact the site over 8 days ago via email and also requested to join the forum. I've had no response at all.

Any suggestions on setting up a dedicated site to hunt down the owner of ethereum-wallet.net?

June 17, 2017, 04:55:09 PM
hi...juz found dissuscion about  Ethereum-wallet.net...n  yes..im also one of the victim.. did get that so called 40% maanual disbursement..i followed the transaction hictory..and found that that 40% disbursment came from :-                                                                                                                                       my own(ethreum-wallet.net)      to     0x9b4167863b0ba8d91f7751517345a7d93880d6dc  and    backed(but just 40%) to my better secure wallet...mine wasnt much and wasnt sure whether the hacked really happen or it just made up story...whoever he's that scumbag  has to be behind bar...and   together..we must DO IT...!!let kick that arse hole to jail!!!
Pages:
Jump to: