Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ethereum-Wallet.net A Scam? - page 4. (Read 10277 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 275
June 08, 2017, 03:27:23 AM
It ia a cheating wallet.. They took all my ether.. I am not able to contact anyone. Forum registration to recieve ether is still pending.. How to get my ether back.. Very poir wallet setvice. Did a mistake relying on this wallet

I had the same problem, I notified them and they fixed it, also got my 40% very fast
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
June 06, 2017, 02:27:07 AM
It ia a cheating wallet.. They took all my ether.. I am not able to contact anyone. Forum registration to recieve ether is still pending.. How to get my ether back.. Very poir wallet setvice. Did a mistake relying on this wallet
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
June 05, 2017, 10:52:15 PM
The matter have gone worse now read this from their website,

Regretfully, our server (root account) was compromised two days after switching web hosting providers. We are still investigating how the attack happened.
The majority of the Ether was moved to: https://etherscan.io/address/0xef9e06ee6c6adde29237e55a20e6743c92575ebe by the attacker, and we are still investigating other addresses involved with the hack.
An attacker has moved most of the Ethereum on the website, but thankfully we have managed to recover some of the Ethereum.
We will be announcing a user reimbursement plan soon.

Brief Update
We plan to bring the website back up for reimbursements/withdraws by June 7th. It might be up earlier than that but due to manual withdrawals, it may take longer so we need users to hold on for a few days. We can't respond to individual cases just yet. Users will be issued separate tokens according to their previous balance based on a pool comprised of recovered tokens. We will raise additional funds to cover the remaining losses through the website's profits, and all future revenue will go towards this fund.
We have every intention to pay users back for their losses.
Following this event, we will change the implementation of our wallet to a client-sided model so this can't happen again.
Thank you for your patience.

June 1 Update
We have started compensating users manually here: Ethereum-Wallet.net Forum
Make an account and send us an email with the details mentioned in the post.

i think is bad information if eth balance move to another addres
but is old storage addres is hack and move is no problem, but if online wallet use cold storage is bad service, because can't full control addres and balance

recomended etherum online wallet only myetherwallet.com

Bad idea to use that wallet while theirs myetherwallet who's been recommended to anyone and im wondering on how could people take those unknown services while they are dealing up their money on their, And look what is the result now they had been deceived so better used those most recommended so that our money will not be scammed by those fucking scamtards.
Activity: 644
June 05, 2017, 07:22:21 PM

Regretfully, our server (root account) was compromised two days after switching web hosting providers. We are still investigating how the attack happened.
The majority of the Ether was moved to: https://etherscan.io/address/0xef9e06ee6c6adde29237e55a20e6743c92575ebe by the attacker, and we are still investigating other addresses involved with the hack.
An attacker has moved most of the Ethereum on the website, but thankfully we have managed to recover some of the Ethereum.

Brief Update
We plan to bring the website back up for reimbursements/withdraws by June 7th. It might be up earlier than that but due to manual withdrawals, it may take longer so we need users to hold on for a few days. We can't respond to individual cases just yet. Users will be issued separate tokens according to their previous balance based on a pool comprised of recovered tokens. We will raise additional funds to cover the remaining losses through the website's profits, and all future revenue will go towards this fund.
Following this event, we will change the implementation of our wallet to a client-sided model so this can't happen again.

June 1 Update

i think is bad information if eth balance move to another addres
but is old storage addres is hack and move is no problem, but if online wallet use cold storage is bad service, because can't full control addres and balance

recomended etherum online wallet only myetherwallet.com
Activity: 1
June 05, 2017, 02:43:30 PM
He has now returned the ETH, took some threats to get it to happen.
HE STOLE FROM ME TOO, CAN YOU HELP ME CONTACT HIM TO GET MY 12 ETH BACK! I WILL PAY YOU WITH 1 IF WE MANAGE TO GET IT. THKS.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 275
June 04, 2017, 04:22:53 AM

Brief Update

June 1 Update
Activity: 12
Merit: 1
May 31, 2017, 07:03:59 AM
I have received a private message from one of the people on this thread who has lost a lot of money via the ethereum-wallet.net con. I am going to reply publicly to his two questions so as to help anyone else too, sorry if any of this info is just a repeat of that already posted:

The guy who runs the ethereum-wallet.net rip off is called David Fuu or David Fu. The email addresses I used to contact him (can't vouch they work now): davidfuu[AT]gmail.com (tip: google search that email address) and ethereum.contact[AT]gmail.com. I found his name via whois of some of the websites he runs (all backlinks to ethereum-wallet.net seem to be from his sites, though most have privacy protection). Since I got my money back all that time ago he has covered his criminal tracks more. You need to get law enforcement involved, how much is this guy stealing?! It won't stop until he is behind bars. Good luck.
May 31, 2017, 06:31:21 AM
I am in the same position and have started interacting with law enforcement agencies.
May 31, 2017, 04:23:32 AM
I am in the same situation. I am about to email him however it looks as if he has tumbled the coins out 21 coins at a time to random wallets.
He is trying to hide his tracks. I'm not buying the BS he has posted on his site either.

A good friend of mine and I have been doing some digging and located a bit of information on him. I will be emailing him shortly with a letter from my lawyer demanding my ethereum back.
He basically just stole a a new cars worth from me.

Has anyone else been able to get their eth returned?
Activity: 70
May 31, 2017, 01:38:39 AM
Umm...it might be:

Not knowingly my buddies and I opened a wallet with this guy on his website about 7 days ago. And today, when Ethereum is over $220...his site stops working. Then we get this message on his website:

The majority of the Ether was moved to: https://etherscan.io/address/0xef9e06ee6c6adde29237e55a20e6743c92575ebe by the attacker.
An attacker has moved most of the Ethereum on the website, but thankfully we have managed to recover a portion of it from low balance accounts.

Basically a bunch of bull@#%^.

I sent him a few emails tell him I'm not buying his attacker bullshit. But this is where I think my money went: https://etherscan.io/address/0x9b4167863b0ba8d91f7751517345a7d93880d6dc

We're the one's missing 2.34484481 Ether. Lesson learned. Hopefully he can at least return a mere 2.34 ether and is not be a greedy son of a bitch.

DO NOT USE: https://bitcoin-wallet.net/ IT IS A SCAM! It looks identical to his other scam site. Don't be fooled! Use https://www.myetherwallet.com and get your private key!

Yeah I lost 5 eth today... definitely a lesson learned, never trusting anyone with my keys again.
May 30, 2017, 10:29:38 PM
Umm...it might be:

Not knowingly my buddies and I opened a wallet with this guy on his website about 7 days ago. And today, when Ethereum is over $220...his site stops working. Then we get this message on his website:

The majority of the Ether was moved to: https://etherscan.io/address/0xef9e06ee6c6adde29237e55a20e6743c92575ebe by the attacker.
An attacker has moved most of the Ethereum on the website, but thankfully we have managed to recover a portion of it from low balance accounts.

Basically a bunch of bull@#%^.

I sent him a few emails tell him I'm not buying his attacker bullshit. But this is where I think my money went: https://etherscan.io/address/0x9b4167863b0ba8d91f7751517345a7d93880d6dc

We're the one's missing 2.34484481 Ether. Lesson learned. Hopefully he can at least return a mere 2.34 ether and is not be a greedy son of a bitch.

DO NOT USE: https://bitcoin-wallet.net/ IT IS A SCAM! It looks identical to his other scam site. Don't be fooled! Use https://www.myetherwallet.com and get your private key!

Activity: 750
Merit: 258
May 30, 2017, 10:23:03 AM
I have just heard about them and I believe that you have lost all of your money in this type of wallet. Sorry about that bro. YOu can try mist or myetherwallet instead. They are very populous and awesome
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
May 27, 2017, 07:51:39 AM
Never heard some good info's about that wallet and much better if you stick to myetherwallet since that is the most recommended wallet provider that we can stick out our ethereum assets and never trust any site that offering that since they might be a stealer and stole your balance in single blink of an eye.
Activity: 4
May 27, 2017, 02:33:03 AM
EDIT: The site I had set up an account with is www.ethereum-wallet.info/     
Different site by equally as fishy. Can anyone help me with this?
Activity: 4
May 27, 2017, 02:26:32 AM
Dammit, wish I'd done my adequate research and seen this thread earlier. Just transferred a pretty serious chunk of Eth to "my" wallet and it appears to not be processing. Have a very bad feeling about this. How could you guys recommend I proceed on trying to get my ethereum back off this guy? Is my blockchain history of any use?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
May 17, 2017, 04:46:17 PM
I am having my RLC tokens in an address whose private key is being managed by them, don't know whether I did good or not. Should I now consider myself scammed or are they going to send me my tokens? Has anybody used them to get their RLC tokens in their ethereum-wallet.net wallet? I was stupid enough to trust them for this, now really don't know what should I do. Sad
May 05, 2017, 06:00:12 AM
I already have his location, he messed with the wrong dude I will fly round the world to get this guy

He better give me my coins back
May 05, 2017, 05:18:09 AM
He has now returned the ETH, took some threats to get it to happen.

Hey I have had my Ethereum stolen also from this place over 100 coins I got the same email

Seems lots of people have been defrauded by this guy I will try to get my coins back

any advice

Activity: 812
March 22, 2017, 02:07:23 AM
Yes i am using my ether wallet.Before mist was crashed.
Pages:
Jump to: