Pages:
Author

Topic: is EVERY ico a scam?? - page 39. (Read 21438 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 03:07:02 PM
Not every but most of them yes - can be the scam. So we need to choose them carefully now.
Activity: 624
Merit: 250
September 07, 2018, 03:05:59 PM
Well, not all ICO a scam but most of them are. To prevent being scammed, you have to be more careful when you're joining bounty campain. Look at all the information you could find about the company, their records, their partners, etc. That way, you can prevent the scam thing into your life.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
www.icovo.co/
September 07, 2018, 03:03:13 PM
Of cource not. May be you just don't see good ICO behind bad reviews and nagging about lost time and money. Just be more observant.
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange
September 07, 2018, 03:00:45 PM
At the moment due to negativity in the market icos have a hard time to raise fumds but i think situation will change starting this month, and no not all icos are scam, there is a small percentage of scam icos but i do believe that we should pick n choose and invest only in high quality projects.
Activity: 770
September 07, 2018, 02:59:54 PM
Everybody keeps on saying scam scam scam for all of these ICO's. 90% of them are crap, yes. BUT there is the 10% of them, like vector, who are absolutely not scams. They are good projects that will really help the crypto community grow and its not fair to call an ICO a scam until you have actually researched it and you are sure it is a scam.

Just my two satoshis...
I still often find ICOs that are truly successful. and this good ICO is not seen by many people, this is because too many ico are scam. so I consider it natural if many people consider all ICOs to be scams.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 02:55:38 PM
90% is fraud. I have met so many ICOs.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
September 07, 2018, 02:56:31 PM
not every ICO is a scam and you should probably know this if you have invested in a good ICO. It is indeed hard to find a good one but do some research before you make any move
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 07, 2018, 02:48:55 PM
It is very difficult to assess the ico project whether the project is a scam or a success. Research is needed to see the potential of the project. Before joining it is better to research and study the purpose of developing the project.

It`s difficult to say cause for ICO to be successful we need to wait for years. You can`t know how much
they can do in just first couple of months of their existance.
   I think many of ICO`s just fail to deliever what they promised. Cause of lack of knowledge, lack of interest from
community, they just abandon projects. Just some ICO`s are made from start to scam people, to take money and run.
   Don`t judge by the ICO in their first days. Give them a time for developing and progressing.
Activity: 140
September 07, 2018, 02:41:51 PM
It is very difficult to assess the ico project whether the project is a scam or a success. Research is needed to see the potential of the project. Before joining it is better to research and study the purpose of developing the project.
Activity: 708
Merit: 103
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
September 07, 2018, 02:39:10 PM
It is not true that every ICO is a scam.
 Look at my signature, I am wearing signature of the ICO which is highly ranked on ICOBENCH.
Activity: 238
September 07, 2018, 02:36:29 PM
Everybody keeps on saying scam scam scam for all of these ICO's. 90% of them are crap, yes. BUT there is the 10% of them, like vector, who are absolutely not scams. They are good projects that will really help the crypto community grow and its not fair to call an ICO a scam until you have actually researched it and you are sure it is a scam.

Just my two satoshis...
For all those entering the market, crypto immediately needs to be understood - any work with ICO involves high risks. In many respects, due to the fact that there is a high percentage of scammers and failed projects. But with the right choice, ICO can ensure successful development and benefit for investors, if responsibly to choose.
Activity: 476
September 07, 2018, 02:01:23 PM
Yes, there are a lot of fraudulent projects in the crypto currency market. However, I believe that most of the projects are still workers and have a future. You see what the situation is now, you can now say on any coin that this is a scam, because the prices have fallen very much. Always pisimistic thoughts arise when the situation is bad
Activity: 378
September 07, 2018, 01:56:53 PM

Just my two satoshis...
I do not think so. With a clear increase in the number of scammers among the ICO, there are still promising and useful projects that will be valuable for the society and investors in the future. Just need to carefully choose the appropriate option - to explore the development team, documentation and the availability of the finished product.
Activity: 210
September 07, 2018, 01:14:50 PM
I agree with you. that's why you need to study the projects before you take part in it in order not to get to these 90% of scammers.
Activity: 290
September 07, 2018, 01:11:59 PM
No, there are some really good projects out there. Just do your du dilligence on the project

But it is hard to trust an ICO after some ICOs turned out to be scams, that is why in order to avoid scam ICOs, it is part of our responsibilities to do a background check for a certain project, about their team and if all of them are legit, and so on. Even I've experienced so many scams , I've never lose my hope and still continuing bounty hunting.
Activity: 238
September 07, 2018, 01:10:08 PM
Now almost all forums claim that all ICO - an absolute fraud. I will not argue - the number of deceptions and failed projects has now really grown. But if you want and a certain amount of luck, you can find really successful projects that will benefit your investors.
Activity: 265
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
September 07, 2018, 01:03:11 PM
Just my two satoshis...
That's a big concern for the World of Crypto. And even if a major number of ICOs are SCAMs, I think it's difficult to attract investors and even reach a Soft Cap for reliable projects on such a bearish market. That's why some ICOs are postponed to the better days.
Activity: 70
September 07, 2018, 12:31:51 PM
I think less than 50% are just scammers. Now the market is falling, and projects can not collect enough invests for launching
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
September 07, 2018, 12:29:57 PM
As you rightly stated, 90% of ICO''s are scam and now, it is difficult to identify which ICO''s are scam. It's not all of them though, but most of them.
copper member
Activity: 23
September 07, 2018, 12:22:57 PM
There are plenty of them, who are scam, it's true. However, there are a lot of great ideas and projects, who are worth the attention and investments just to help with their procedure. E.g.,it is very important to check at least the team (should be 5 or more, mostly developers and not only marketers, their linkedin), the white paper/ light paper and generally, if blockchain is really appropriate to the field of the project.
And of course, you could check www.token.hypd.co for inspiration or something more Wink
Pages:
Jump to: