Pages:
Author

Topic: is EVERY ico a scam?? - page 35. (Read 21438 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 02:37:13 AM
Not all icos are scam, some of them may just be poorly thought of or failed because of ever increasing regulations in the space. It is very sad that they are creating all this left and right without first letting the companies do what they should. They are protecting old industries like banks and what not. As compared to the likes of social media wherein there is little restrictions on how they do their business which makes them grow more and at a faster rate.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 02:33:53 AM
Well i cannot say that every ICO is a scam there are still profitable ICO out there all you need to do is to research and determine whih oone is not and whay are not because doing this can save a lot of your time as well
Activity: 560
September 08, 2018, 02:27:29 AM
Actually you're right 90% of ico's now are scam and they give their best at the beginning that's why many users still believe at them but for now something else happened many of ico's are give you a great false promises that investors will believe and give hope to them that's why this kind of situation affect the markets right now.
copper member
Activity: 253
Merit: 2
September 08, 2018, 02:27:14 AM
Definitely not. I dont know how you came to the conclusion. There are really some very good icos in market now , even raising $50 million. But it is true that now a days mang fraud or exit scams are coming out. But if you research a little bit more about the projects before your investments that would be good. Now , it is the market of competition , mant icos raising soft cap but can not survive. So always one have to do own research before investing in any ICO
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 02:23:32 AM
Obviously not because here we are earning good income by these icos so we can't say this that all are scammers but yes there are some icos which is going very bad or scamming peoples that's why nobody is trusting them so all fingers are not equal up and down is a part of business.
Activity: 180
September 08, 2018, 02:19:24 AM
of course not. the proof there are still some ICO which is indeed successful and quite legit. Never easy say  "All", because the reality is not like that. And indeed many ICO scam, because the number of ICO now more and more. Many of the scam, but many are also successful ICO.
Activity: 126
September 08, 2018, 02:17:31 AM
No i don't  think so there  still that legit or should i say not a scam i can say that u must  choose the correct or stable ico's before joining we must always gather information before we say that its a scam
Activity: 268
September 08, 2018, 02:15:57 AM
I think most ICO are simply not ready to launch their product or service and therefore, over time, investors stop believing in the project. And where that 65% of all ICOs are scam.
Activity: 279
Merit: 13
September 08, 2018, 02:09:25 AM
There still so many investor invest in ICO's, and I don't think all ICO's Is scam.
might some is scam and we need to be careful to choose some ICO's and don't invest all your money.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
September 08, 2018, 02:06:12 AM
I think what you said was true, majority of ICO's were a scam or a failure  and only a few of them (around 10-20%) were legit. Don't know of the ICO's were returning the money if they failed, if not  then they are good as a scam project. Hopefully this will change because its already creating stigma on the crypto community.
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
September 08, 2018, 02:05:11 AM
Not every ICO is scam and also not every ICO is genuine, The way to look out for good ICO is through proper research.
Activity: 169
September 08, 2018, 02:01:06 AM
Not every ICO is a scam but little are scam and that little is not up to 20% of them. Someone should just be careful before invest in any ICO because noting differentiate them.
Activity: 110
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
September 08, 2018, 01:49:03 AM
Charlatans have taken over the ICOs space. We didn't just jump into conclusions, we are talking from experience. Not so pleasant experience from scammy ICOs. I would rather say only about 1% of ICOs are legit,  the remaining 99% are scams.. As for me and my house, whether an ICO is legit or not, am done with ICOs, I won't invest a dime in any ICO again I would rather wait for it at the exchange and reduce my risk exposure and also buy it at a discount on the exchange. That's my own take. Cheers
Activity: 266
September 08, 2018, 12:39:11 AM
If every ICO is a scam, they why investors still invest on it ? it doesnt make sense right ? So therefore not all ICO is a scam, even though lots of ICO is a scam there are still trustable and reliable ICO to good invest in.
Activity: 71
September 07, 2018, 11:40:57 PM
It's not a bit of ICO that culminate with a failed or a scam, but the ICO is very much back on we who choose ICO. for it to be more careful and make sure the selected ICO, ICO is truly good and honest.
Activity: 648
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 11:39:06 PM
Not yet, I have find many ico was success with price after listing on exchange market. we have more faster to sell when know have listed on exchange market before making dump price, you will miss your profit if you late for sell your coin.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 511
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 07, 2018, 11:34:12 PM
I guess it's not fair to say those things because not every single token at coinmarketcap are shitcoins, most of the coins really means business and with good projects that might help change the world's cycle so how come you come up with those things.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
September 07, 2018, 11:31:16 PM
Everybody keeps on saying scam scam scam for all of these ICO's. 90% of them are crap, yes. BUT there is the 10% of them, like vector, who are absolutely not scams. They are good projects that will really help the crypto community grow and its not fair to call an ICO a scam until you have actually researched it and you are sure it is a scam.

Just my two satoshis...

indeed, there are currently many ICO projects that only commit fraud and scams.
even almost all projects do that. I really agree with your opinion. we still have a 10% chance to benefit from an ICO project.
Activity: 196
September 07, 2018, 11:25:05 PM
of course not all of the ICO. because until now there are still many ICO could be successful. and also a lot of ICO are indeed capable of producing enormous profits. may indeed be many scam, but not all of the ICO that scam.
Activity: 168
September 07, 2018, 11:21:05 PM
As what i have experienced,not all ICO is a scam but there are some.There are still good ICO's with good project and flatform.All we have to do is searched the flatforms on ICO's that we are joining.
Pages:
Jump to: