Pages:
Author

Topic: Is everyone "Cashing out" - page 2. (Read 1153 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 10
December 24, 2017, 06:48:19 AM
Just noticed a sudden drop in all the top cryptos, is there a large cash out for fiat in progress??
Yes, never trust the total worth in the crypto market. Every order has a price and not like it could stay at XX$ at all time.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
December 24, 2017, 06:23:18 AM
Currencies are going down because it's the end of the year and people are cashing out for holidays and else... I'm confident it will go back up even higher in 2018.
copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 0
POINTPAY
December 24, 2017, 06:07:09 AM
I think yes it will be ok from January because of Christmas and new year some people are cashing out.
Activity: 32
December 24, 2017, 05:58:32 AM
I think that a lot of people are cashing out for the holidays and for the end of the year. But there are also a lot of bulls that are waiting for the BTC price to hit 10,000$ to get in the market.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
December 24, 2017, 05:53:52 AM
They are not just cashing out for the holidays.
It's year end, people are cashing out on their profits during the year.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
December 24, 2017, 05:47:18 AM
Just noticed a sudden drop in all the top cryptos, is there a large cash out for fiat in progress??

no not all people are cashing out, there were still die hard hodlers and investors that are still holding like a pro because they still have enough cash on their pockets to able to spend this holiday seasons although majority of people are indeed cashing out and withdrawing their coins because they need to prepare for the christmas eve and new years eve. they cash out because they need to buy gifts and grocieries for ingredients and also to buy fireworks and pyrotechnics.
Activity: 256
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO
December 24, 2017, 05:43:00 AM
Yes ofcourse,christmas is coming and many people needs cash for their presents.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
December 24, 2017, 05:42:02 AM
Probably yes, i believe there are numerous people cashing out. Other than the obvious reason, which is the holidays, it is possible that a kot of people are cashing out due to bitcoin value going down over the last few days. I think some people are panic selling because of the fear that they will eventually lose their investment.
Activity: 231
Augmented Reality World Discovered
December 24, 2017, 05:37:07 AM
Like what forex and stocks are experiencing crypto market also does a christmas cashouts.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
December 24, 2017, 04:25:31 AM

Its hard to declare if they actually cash out or just create selling pressure.
But definitely that forces weak hand to actually went out of market.

Whales then get in back after a drop and it repeats
Activity: 93
December 24, 2017, 04:23:19 AM
Not totally everyone is cashing out. But yes, there is a large cash out. This is happening because of Christmas and the upcoming New year. There is no need to worry. This is just normal. The prices of cryptocurrencies will increase again because investors and traders will grab this opportunity for sure. They will buy as many as they can.
Activity: 322
December 24, 2017, 04:21:46 AM
yup the Xmas & New Year Cashing out people makes market empty. EG. if they cashing out 10. they will earn 4 in these days with 10 and put 14 back in to the market, market will be strong again soon like in early 2018.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
December 24, 2017, 04:18:44 AM

no, I guess what happens in the market is a natural thing. and I do not think it's necessary to panic, now the market is back to normal. even some altcoin is being pumped.
Activity: 210
December 24, 2017, 04:14:01 AM
Hh, maybe it's Christmas time. People need to sell some tokens to buy Christmas presents.
Jokingly, it's a normal call-back, because this month's rally has been too much.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
December 24, 2017, 03:46:34 AM
chances are that people are cashing out as they approach the Christmas holidays, which must be very much in need of money to meet Christmas needs, so that's why people change their coins to cash
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
December 24, 2017, 02:20:31 AM

It was not necessary a cash out. I think there was a sudden major correction in Bitcoin price which resulted in a significant drop in price. However after the correction the price of Bitcoin will sour higher again like an eagle. Though some inexperience investors did panic and sold some of their portfolio thereby resulting to great cash outs.
Well big holders might be playing around and doing their stuff, I'm not sure if this just a correction or a holiday rush where holders are cashing out for their holiday expenses better to stay away from the trade, you might lose your money if you play with bitcoin as movements isn't showing good for us right now.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
December 23, 2017, 11:11:04 PM

It was not necessary a cash out. I think there was a sudden major correction in Bitcoin price which resulted in a significant drop in price. However after the correction the price of Bitcoin will sour higher again like an eagle. Though some inexperience investors did panic and sold some of their portfolio thereby resulting to great cash outs.
Activity: 42
December 23, 2017, 10:56:27 PM
NOt everyone just few people are cash out Christmas festival because they need cash for given gifts and other else  Wink
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
December 23, 2017, 10:52:08 PM
Maybe relying with my peers, maybe it is just because of the holiday season wherein they needed some budget increase so they had to widraw some in their account. No need to be allerted, it is just normal.
Activity: 71
Merit: 3
December 23, 2017, 10:15:32 PM
Well I think the correction time was over, and cashing out right now is not a good idea. Better hold the coins and wait for another dump before selling.
Pages:
Jump to: