Pages:
Author

Topic: Is everyone "Cashing out" - page 9. (Read 1153 times)

Activity: 946
Merit: 105
December 21, 2017, 10:48:09 PM
Just noticed a sudden drop in all the top cryptos, is there a large cash in for fiat in progress??
No i don't think, the price of digital coins ( bitcoin, ethereum and other alternative coins) goes down doesn't mean they are making withdrawal large of fiat money but it is just fluctuation in the price, usually the price will goes up again in couples weeks later because some reasons Bitcoin is Digital Gold
Ligthning network will be (coming up) - Digital Currency
- Smart implementations
- Top Notch Devs
- Envisioned by Satoshi
While the price of bitcoin goes up again the price of alternative coins will follow the bitcoin's price, so just relax dude the price will be rising soon.

Not worried about long term value.  But, something is driving the sudden sell off of the top coins.  They are not exchanging for other crypto like usual.. everything is down.

I'd rather call it a market correction. Cryptocoins are becoming more like a ponzi than what they were intended to do, i.e. to be an universal payment platforms without any middleman.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
December 21, 2017, 10:44:33 PM
Just noticed a sudden drop in all the top cryptos, is there a large cash in for fiat in progress??
No i don't think, the price of digital coins ( bitcoin, ethereum and other alternative coins) goes down doesn't mean they are making withdrawal large of fiat money but it is just fluctuation in the price, usually the price will goes up again in couples weeks later because some reasons Bitcoin is Digital Gold
- Smart implementations
- Top Notch Devs
- Envisioned by Satoshi
While the price of bitcoin goes up again the price of alternative coins will follow the bitcoin's price, so just relax dude the price will be rising soon.

Not worried about long term value.  But, something is driving the sudden sell off of the top coins.  They are not exchanging for other crypto like usual.. everything is down.
Activity: 854
Merit: 522
December 21, 2017, 10:41:11 PM
- Smart implementations
- Top Notch Devs
- Envisioned by Satoshi
Activity: 42
December 21, 2017, 10:38:07 PM
Yeah the Christmas cash-in
Activity: 21
December 21, 2017, 10:35:23 PM
Just noticed a sudden drop in all the top cryptos, is there a large cash out for fiat in progress??
Pages:
Jump to: