Pages:
Author

Topic: Is everyone "Cashing out" - page 3. (Read 1153 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
December 23, 2017, 01:14:55 AM
Just noticed a sudden drop in all the top cryptos, is there a large cash out for fiat in progress??

Maybe a lot of people today are cashing out because the Christmas day is coming and they all need money and look at the value of those coins not just bitcoins but almost all those successful coins are getting red in the market and i am getting nervous because all of my holdings are red in the market and i already loss a lot of money that i should have but i choose to trust them because that is the best thing i can do to trust them and i hope before this year ends their value will be worth expensive again as they are last time.
Activity: 406
December 23, 2017, 01:08:03 AM
Yeah the Christmas cash-in
I don't following panic sell. Selling bitcoin can happen anytime, but it has nothing to do with christmas time.
Could be because of the holiday trend so some people want to find safe by selling bitcoin for a while, then after the holiday time they will buy bitcoin in large quantities.
Activity: 378
December 23, 2017, 12:48:49 AM
Yes now i want to sell my coin to cash out for now i have need of some cash for that i want to cash some of my altcoins and i will try to cash at that time when the price become high. for now the altcoin is growing and those who have large reserve of these coins i think they are the rich people because the prices are increasing now.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
December 23, 2017, 12:48:28 AM
No, I don't think everyone, BTC reached a decent pricing point to sell though that might be why people are selling, not specifically because the coin will collapse
Of course everyone cannot be willing to cash out the same time but if a large number of people start to sell their coins, we would eventually get to a point where the supply of the coin would exceed its demand and laws of Economics states at such a juncture price would drop. People basically take profit at this time of the year for various reasons and some simply unfold their holding to mark the end of their trading for the year. Be that as it may, a knowledgeable trader should be able to see the opportunity in it instead of panicking.
Activity: 186
December 23, 2017, 12:37:33 AM
Ethereum and bitcoin is risky to hold because of their volatile price feature. Though the price was decreasing yesterday but today it is increasing that's why After investing in any coin like as BTC or ETH, it can go way back down anytime in market value that's why have to Just monitor the coin first before making any decision and also have to keep patience.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
December 23, 2017, 12:15:52 AM
Possibly Yes, Most people are cashing out because they've got some bill to settle. usually at times like this it does happen, but by next year there is hope of great rise in price.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
December 22, 2017, 11:59:14 PM
Just noticed a sudden drop in all the top cryptos, is there a large cash out for fiat in progress??
May be big whales are take their funds back. I still hold my bitcoin and hope the price pump again. I think yes, large cash out for fiat, but the funds will be back to bitcoin  Wink . People who understand cryptocurrency will not miss any chance to get profit from it.

Well try to do both though. Try to cash in for a while just for financial security reason. It is a matter of understanding how the market goes.
Activity: 477
December 22, 2017, 11:51:21 PM
May be big whales are take their funds back. I still hold my bitcoin and hope the price pump again. I think yes, large cash out for fiat, but the funds will be back to bitcoin  Wink . People who understand cryptocurrency will not miss any chance to get profit from it.
December 22, 2017, 11:45:12 PM
no im not. im not typical person who just sell his asset just because its drop cause some coin affect it. i believe altcoin will recover and will show the great nature of its ownself

If you are really wise, You will sell when it had pump and buy when it dipped. It is more like a winning strategy for me.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
December 22, 2017, 11:38:23 PM
no im not. im not typical person who just sell his asset just because its drop cause some coin affect it. i believe altcoin will recover and will show the great nature of its ownself
December 22, 2017, 11:34:32 PM

they cashing-out because most them are trying to ride the downtrend. and most trader on the middle are suffering. they ride with a lost. maybe its time to buy some. and people saying above that the dip is over. i think the dip will trying to repeat.

Its the natural thing in bitcoin, price will go up and down in an unexpected way. Lucky for those who have bought bitcoin yesterday.
Activity: 340
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
December 22, 2017, 11:31:43 PM

they cashing-out because most them are trying to ride the downtrend. and most trader on the middle are suffering. they ride with a lost. maybe its time to buy some. and people saying above that the dip is over. i think the dip will trying to repeat.
December 22, 2017, 11:24:36 PM
I think the dip was over. Lucky for those who were not scared of the sudden drop of bitcoin. It had already been back to 14K. I hope the so called 'cashing out' is finished.
Activity: 35
December 22, 2017, 11:22:31 PM
I am not impacted by the dip, but I don't want it happen. ever again
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
December 22, 2017, 11:21:56 PM
i think so, because bitcoin's price goes down, so it means so many investors are selling their bitcoin as of this week, since holiday season is coming to us.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
December 22, 2017, 11:15:43 PM
Nope, I think this happens every years, as i aware in the last 2 years, when christmas is will come the price are drop, Almost of them i guess, but in this year i've seen something diffrent, Nah I decide dont cashing out all, for some reasons which one of my reason are because ripple.
Activity: 238
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
December 22, 2017, 10:42:03 PM
haha.... altright, the investors have withdraw their money before Christmas day. They wanna get profit before Chinese, Korean, Japanese gorvernment collect income tax from trading.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
December 22, 2017, 10:39:25 PM
Yeah the Christmas cash-in

Yeah I'm one of them with a lot of sale this Christmas rush this is the best time of the year to cashout and so many people have this mentality I don't know the data yet if this if this is the time of the year where Bitcoin is crashing but all know is everyone to take out their profit.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
December 22, 2017, 10:35:31 PM
This is festival season of many international people and x-mas is coming in 2 days and they are selling to enjoy their festival. When they come back to market after holidays, it will again start to go upward. Ups and downs come and go. Whenever a market touch its resistance level, it drops a little bit.
Activity: 749
Merit: 507
December 22, 2017, 10:33:05 PM
I don't think people cash out yet. It was just a correction and recovered back quickly.
I HODL like a king. There is no reason to cash out yet.
Pages:
Jump to: