Pages:
Author

Topic: Is forcing a woman to have sex considered rape if the woman has an orgasm? - page 2. (Read 250 times)

legendary
Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386
Viva Ut Vivas
Someone just brought up a great point here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.32865002

Another way to look at rape is like when you have consensual sex. Nobody would say it's rape if they had consensual sex, but for some reason people seem to think differently when it is non consensual.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
once someone is forcefully engaged in sexual penetration it is rape because, this activities had being carried out without the consent of the individual even if orgasm is achieved
Activity: 9
holly cow! no consent = rape. The rest is pure polemics.

let's change a bit the angle, so If I murder a murderer, would that be a murder? I've murdered someone who else would have murdered more if I wouldn't have murdered him. Doesn't sound quite right doesn't it?

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1047
Your country may be your worst enemy
Yes, it remains rape.
If someone steals your car, you'll get some money from your insurance, and that is a benefit, you've lost your car, and that was a theft.
Activity: 32
In much simpler explanation, if the victim doesn't give you any consent, then it is considered as rape.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
It is reported that people have orgasms at times, in the throes of violent death. Is it still murder if they have an orgasm?

Cool
Activity: 1764
Merit: 584
WTH? If there is no consent, then it's rape.
Activity: 59
Merit: 2
I think it is a rape if one of the involved there is displeasure to do that.
I just laugh reading the title  Grin , everyone will orgasm even though it is coercion. Except for people who have abnormalities or impotence diseases.  Grin
Activity: 66
It is not rape because there was a benefit from the act.

The outcome is what matters in defining rape, not the act.

It depends upon how much force is used for the sex to determine if it was rape. If it was not a lot of force used then it was not rape.

If the person who raped you is bad/corrupt, then it can be considered rape.

If the government rapes you legally, it cannot be considered illegal. Rape is only the illegal act of forcing someone to have sex. It is the price we pay to live in a civilized society.

I suppose you realise how controversial what you just wrote is...

Rape is typically defined as the absence of consent. So whether or not a woman has an orgasm is irrelevant. The relevant question is, did she consent/agree to the sexual act. If not, if there is force as you suggest, it is rape.

Then, as you said, there is the difference between statutory and non-statutory rape.

Statutory rape is where the law explicitly lays down when a sexual act is rape or not rape (perhaps even in cases where both partners consented). This is normally the case with younger children. For example, it may be rape if a 16 year old boy has sex with a 14 year old girl (if the legal age for consent is 16). Even if both consented.

I am not sure that any country legalises rape by governments but some countries do not think there can be rape within marriage.

Countries that recognise rape outside of the pre-defined parameters of statutory rape will probably focus on the issue of consent/agreement. Hence, in many countries it will not be possible for government agents to rape a woman and it not be considered as such.

Finally, "that is the price to pay"?! I completely disagree. The laws in many countries simply need to change, and to be brought up to modern day standards and values.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100

It depends upon how much force is used for the sex to determine if it was rape. If it was not a lot of force used then it was not rape.

If the government rapes you legally, it cannot be considered illegal. Rape is only the illegal act of forcing someone to have sex. It is the price we pay to live in a civilized society.

It is a rape if it is against your will. If you are not in a relationship and was not in favor of the act. But having orgasms means that you like what was happening physically. But then if you are mentally struggling, i'd say it is rape.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617

The vagina will always reproduce a liquid when being touched, its uncontrollable to women, you might as well know. It doesn't give them pleasure but its going to make it easy for a man to enjoy coming into. If its rape, its rape.
Activity: 200
Merit: 11
If you forces your way into having sex with a person then it is already considered as a rape,
You force them even if they don't want it to happen ,Even if they had an orgasm because of it ,It is still a rape.
Activity: 30

Ok. Let's assume that the woman in question is your wife/mother/sister/daughter.
Do you still think the same?
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
If a person force someone to have sex, This action is complete rape. It does not matter horrible rapist give her or him pleasure. And also, I do not think anyone can have orgasm while they are being raped by someone horribly evil , for sure.
legendary
Viva Ut Vivas
Here is a thread full of people who believe that it is only the outcome that matters...not the non-consensual act:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/is-taxation-theft-1732082
legendary
Viva Ut Vivas
Even better:

If you rape a woman, who then gives birth to a child that grows up and cures cancer...was it still rape?

Pages:
Jump to: