Pages:
Author

Topic: is gambling fix your life? or wreck your life? - page 83. (Read 164186 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
gambling could not fix my life.  gambling is not a life changer but could be a status changer for extreme situations, if out of control it can defuse your resources or even decrease your standard of living, and it's not gonna wreck my life wreck for me is totally devastated in a disastrous situation.  losing a couple of resources for a bit of winning is not a life changer also.  And in big amounts it cannot fix my life but could at least help me provide some simple things need in reality.
if few can win, but if we lose a bit of that, it also destroyed the source. not only our lives are shattered but we will experience the source of destruction.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
As of now never experience that gambling fix my life.. may wreck in my life will happen if i am losing day by day and all my money lose in my bank account..
But i do not doing it in the future.
a very wise decision, you stop before you suffer constantly because of gambling.
As long as know when to stop you can bring back your good life that was wreck by gambling. Its really hard to quit if you are down big but if you want a better life ahead we need to accept our losses and move on.

I think gambling cannot fix someones life knowing it can make you lose your hard earned money for jusinsingle blink of an eye and thats worst to be happen,  and really the ones life wi be fix for gambling is just the owner because they can assure that they can earn money everyday if many gamblers keep playing to their site,  if you are just a normal better i can say you lose your money their and theirs no chance fixing your life if you keep gambling knowing you lose already bif amount of money
It should not fix nor wreck someones life, gambling is wonderful if you treat it as the way it should be. Gambling was made for us to be entertainment and relieve our stress with a busy work schedule but when we treat it the other way the consequence is always  bad.

No gambling is made for House not for us. Yes with this gambling lot of gamblers life is wreak some gamblers went some where and hide there identity because of this gambling. I think the only site owners can make money here that's why day by day gambling sites are increasing. So only if we have luck we will win and our life will be fix else it's wreak only.
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
As of now never experience that gambling fix my life.. may wreck in my life will happen if i am losing day by day and all my money lose in my bank account..
a very wise decision, you stop before you suffer constantly because of gambling.
As long as know when to stop you can bring back your good life that was wreck by gambling. Its really hard to quit if you are down big but if you want a better life ahead we need to accept our losses and move on.

I think gambling cannot fix someones life knowing it can make you lose your hard earned money for jusinsingle blink of an eye and thats worst to be happen,  and really the ones life wi be fix for gambling is just the owner because they can assure that they can earn money everyday if many gamblers keep playing to their site,  if you are just a normal better i can say you lose your money their and theirs no chance fixing your life if you keep gambling knowing you lose already bif amount of money
It should not fix nor wreck someones life, gambling is wonderful if you treat it as the way it should be. Gambling was made for us to be entertainment and relieve our stress with a busy work schedule but when we treat it the other way the consequence is always  bad.
Yes bitcoin is the only game that can entertain. Maybe if you want to gamble once once issued all his money in order not to lose money if accepting defeat. Perhaps true gambling can be fun if done properly.

And how about after you gamble, you already don't have money to gamble? And you have already withdrew all your funds to your savings
bank and all the possible things to encash in your house?
Definitely, it will just wreck your life.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Yes bitcoin is the only game that can entertain. Maybe if you want to gamble once once issued all his money in order not to lose money if accepting defeat. Perhaps true gambling can be fun if done properly.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
www.lunarbets.eu Bitcoin*Sports*Betting
gambling could not fix my life.  gambling is not a life changer but could be a status changer for extreme situations, if out of control it can defuse your resources or even decrease your standard of living, and it's not gonna wreck my life wreck for me is totally devastated in a disastrous situation.  losing a couple of resources for a bit of winning is not a life changer also.  And in big amounts it cannot fix my life but could at least help me provide some simple things need in reality.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
BULL RUN until 2030

Activity: 630
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

legendary
Activity: 1092
https://trueflip.io/
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
In wider effects gambling wreck our life and there is no doubt about this but i would like to say this i have awesome experience with gambling and feeling lucky, so many times i had won large amount and that huge winning helped me a lot to fix some problem into my personal life so that i will say it fixed my life.
Don't say that man because I am a gambler and it does not wreck my life. I have been enjoying gambling for the past 10 years and until now nothing changes still doing it with such enjoyment, I think in general especially when some irresponsible gamblers do gambling without thinking the risk and put a huge amount of money that they cannot afford to lose then it would really wreck their life but in the ends it's still depends on the decision of an individual on how to handle his gambling habits.
legendary
Activity: 1008
In wider effects gambling wreck our life and there is no doubt about this but i would like to say this i have awesome experience with gambling and feeling lucky, so many times i had won large amount and that huge winning helped me a lot to fix some problem into my personal life so that i will say it fixed my life.
Activity: 952
In the most cases the bitcoin is gonna wreck your life like the most people here already told you if you ask me.
Gambling is just a luck game you need luck to succeed.

It will gonna wreck someones life, But depends on the person on how he/she gonna react to it when it's heading that way. As you said, gambling needs luck but the problem is you don't know when will be the day it comes and it's very rare to see that in gambling. I guess this is why most people still gamble everyday to try their luck if it's there.

Yeah its gonna wreck someones life but it all matters to people on how they handle gambling by them selves and if they make it as main source of profit and get addicted well it can destroy and broke your life gambling is not really the safe place for peoples who get addicted easily because it may turn bad things  to them,  they start doing bad just to have money to gamble and try and try their luck knowing they lose to much rather than their winnings.
Probably wreck someones life if a gambler did not understand well the true meaning of gambling, it he gets addicted then that's a recipe for disaster. One should be responsible in gambling and only treat it as a form of entertainment otherwise it will wreck your life.
Activity: 630
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
In the most cases the bitcoin is gonna wreck your life like the most people here already told you if you ask me.

It will gonna wreck someones life, But depends on the person on how he/she gonna react to it when it's heading that way. As you said, gambling needs luck but the problem is you don't know when will be the day it comes and it's very rare to see that in gambling. I guess this is why most people still gamble everyday to try their luck if it's there.

Yeah its gonna wreck someones life but it all matters to people on how they handle gambling by them selves and if they make it as main source of profit and get addicted well it can destroy and broke your life gambling is not really the safe place for peoples who get addicted easily because it may turn bad things  to them,  they start doing bad just to have money to gamble and try and try their luck knowing they lose to much rather than their winnings.
Activity: 616
It can do both but its hard to tell because its all in the user his/her own hands, if she has a limit it can still be positive.
If the user is addicted it will be difficult and it will wreck the users life without any doubts..
legendary
Activity: 1092
https://trueflip.io/

It wreck someones life if you are not a responsible gambler, if you gamble because of money and when you are too greedy in the gambling. Its going to be a serious problem because of lack of self discipline you were not able to control your self.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I believe that the addiction to gambling is in our brain (Amigdala & Hypocampus)
If you addicted, just try to play in very small amounts.

The hippocampus is a memory center of the brain. Gambling releases dopamine and epinephrine.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
if you approach it with the idea of entertainment only, like the idea of going to a movie. and spend 15 bucks on it every once in a while... gambling wont ruin your life anymore than World of Warcraft will.  But if you like most people and cant control yourself.. you have to be careful and the best advice is to avoid it.

Well for me, every bucks count. And if you are going to use that amount just for entertainment , well it is fine. But if your entertainment, does cost
a really high amount well you better just play gambling games to your smartphone rather than betting your money into it.
Gambling will just wreck someones life when he doesn't have already money for gambling.

I agree, to each is own.  If you dont have the money to spare.. or the discipline to stop when you should.. you should stay as far away as possible.
In my experience too, only if you're staying away from gambling, you will be able to secure your life without getting wrecked by gambling. Working on gambling and thinking of whether it is good or bad for life is not at all meaningful. If you want to protect your life from gambling then staying away is the right answer.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
if you approach it with the idea of entertainment only, like the idea of going to a movie. and spend 15 bucks on it every once in a while... gambling wont ruin your life anymore than World of Warcraft will.  But if you like most people and cant control yourself.. you have to be careful and the best advice is to avoid it.

Well for me, every bucks count. And if you are going to use that amount just for entertainment , well it is fine. But if your entertainment, does cost
a really high amount well you better just play gambling games to your smartphone rather than betting your money into it.
Gambling will just wreck someones life when he doesn't have already money for gambling.

That's why you only should gamble with spare money!!
I for instance do gamble for fun.Mostly betting on football matches of severeal european leagues.Never would I invest any serious amount of cash which could bring me into trouble.Just a few bucks and not to risky bets.
If you haven't any money left, then don't gamble!
Gambling is no option for a steady income. At the end of the day it will be mostly a zero sum game.
For instance for today's champions league final I've placed ~20 bucks on Atletico to win.If they lose this is money is lost but I won't regret it.I would have spend it for something else, maybe for some fastfood at McCrap or so. Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: