Pages:
Author

Topic: is gambling fix your life? or wreck your life? - page 97. (Read 164186 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 254
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Gambling doesn't do either for me.  I only gamble a small amount so I don't lose much.  It's more for entertainment but if you don't limit yourself, it can be a problem.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
In the most cases that I heard from is that it will wreck your life, if you get addicted you will lose all you are owning its like a sickness.
I think that there is no way it can fix your life to be honest.

I agree that it hardly will fix anything. However, most cases of people gambling, they wont have much negative impact cause they are spending what they are afford to loss.

When i started i used to invest the ammount i could afford to loose ,but then i put more money inside that werent to be at it anyway the thing is i lost almost all i had earned into betting ,but still being a good opportunity to make some extra income and im willing to return and use my experience to give another try with lower ammount now.
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees
The help center is very important cause it provide professional help, however, family and friend support is equally important cause they will be the one around you for 90% of the time.
Still family is the best remedy, if you seek advise from an institution or professionals they charges fees or maybe minimal expenses but in times of distress like having gambling addiction family is the best because they offer real advise and they will really care for you as the real family offers unconditional love.
I've read somewhere that pertaining to addiction, some of it is resolved through familial or friendly contact. Perhaps the social relationships can revitalize you and distract you from gambling. I think this was something about soldiers in the Vietnam War being addicted to heroin but then once they returned to their families they stopped using it.

Hobbies and social connections/events with friends and family should help gambling addictions. Gambling could give you some money initially, though statistically you're at a loss from the very first bet.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The help center is very important cause it provide professional help, however, family and friend support is equally important cause they will be the one around you for 90% of the time.
Still family is the best remedy, if you seek advise from an institution or professionals they charges fees or maybe minimal expenses but in times of distress like having gambling addiction family is the best because they offer real advise and they will really care for you as the real family offers unconditional love.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
In the most cases that I heard from is that it will wreck your life, if you get addicted you will lose all you are owning its like a sickness.

Well that is what addictions are called. Its not a chemical addiction like alcohol, drugs or smoking but its more of a emotional addiction because its associated with money. And there are local centres that can help you deal with it.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

I agree that it hardly will fix anything. However, most cases of people gambling, they wont have much negative impact cause they are spending what they are afford to loss.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Activity: 770
i found my self broke because gambling
i found my life in a mess because gambling

but because gambling too suddenly rich, suddenly be a billionaire
because gambling too you know what it is the real have fun

how about you?

is gambling fix your life? or wreck your life?

Unless you increadably lucky I can't see how you could possibly fix your life with gambling. But that is the lure isn't it ? It gets worse when you start losing though.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
I also think gambling never can get fix anybody's life because it is full of problem and wreck for sure, gambling is like slow poisoning so much addictive and we lost almost there.
gambling just for fun and not to improve life. because it was a gamble to make someone addicted. even gambling can ruin lives if we continue to play it.
Activity: 204
Merit: 100

Improving your gambling could be my life , but its reverse if gambling capital of yes will destroy your life  Cool Cool
Activity: 952
I also think gambling never can get fix anybody's life because it is full of problem and wreck for sure, gambling is like slow poisoning so much addictive and we lost almost there.
That's for sure base on experience, but anyone cannot say that gambling can wreck or fix your life because we are the masters of our life. If we can control our life to stay away in gambling then there is no problem but if we choose to gamble then we have to be responsible with it. We need to understand the risk and maybe gamble for fun if we are not really good in gambling.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Activity: 714
I am not encouraging anyone by saying that it went good for me so far.I really made some decent amount of money over the time through gambling.Now I am aware of that all can be lost easily.I play very limited amount of bets because every winner end up later or winner at zero.gambling wrecks life after all.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
I don't think gambling can fix life of someone.Majority to whom I came to know just lost money in hope to fix their lives.I am going just at limit this time because I just controlled my greed.When you go to fix then it wrecks your life for sure.
true, gambling will only make a person's life into a wreck. gambling addiction and always makes a person can lose control of himself and can make his life broken, even his family life
Activity: 672
I don't think gambling can fix life of someone.Majority to whom I came to know just lost money in hope to fix their lives.I am going just at limit this time because I just controlled my greed.When you go to fix then it wrecks your life for sure.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
I would like to say that gambling fixed my life for some time when i won huge amount with unexpected way, but i know it is much hard to get fix our life with gambling because luck is not always on our side so in general gambling bring some difficulty into our life and wreck in the end.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
Wrecked my life !! but not trading is making me little happy now a days  Wink Smiley
trading does not create a disadvantage for us, but if we make trades so we need patience and ingenuity to be able to get profit.
legendary
Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005
i found my self broke because gambling
i found my life in a mess because gambling

but because gambling too suddenly rich, suddenly be a billionaire
because gambling too you know what it is the real have fun

how about you?

is gambling fix your life? or wreck your life?

there are some stories that gambling made some one very rich but if you look at the figure there are so many people who loses everything through gambling,luck and and proper discipline plays a major part in a successful gambling ,successful gamblers when and how to gamble because they disciple themselves over the years

But when I try to be like that, I'm loss and I can't never be like that guy. I'm sure that lucky winner had gene !
They born to be winner , to be rich , and there are only less than 1% of total human population can do that
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Gambing should be fun, a hobby or past time, not a hazard or risk to your financial security. Have fun guys but don't be stupid.
but many people already have different goals when starting a gambling game. a lot of players want to get big profit through gambling maybe that's why
You never know what is going to happen with you if you are gambling because it is just risky if that happens to you and you cant also now that from before.
But in the most cases it will wreck your life because you get addicted to it and lose a lot of money.
Pages:
Jump to: