Pages:
Author

Topic: is gambling worth to try for newbie? - page 20. (Read 12415 times)

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228
August 06, 2016, 09:35:42 PM
I don't know but if you do gamble you should control your loses, that is the best advice that can be given to a newbie. Don't give in to the temptation to spend a ton of money on gambling or you will become depressive about it and will stop enjoying.
newbies shouldnt be trying gambling at all because they would definitely lose as they wouldnt have any experience, though your instructions are pretty much right to be honest

Well, you can't really get experience at gambling, anyone can click the "roll" button at a dice site. It doesn't matter if you are a newbie or not, it depends on if you are lucky enough to win.

However, newbies shouldn't try poker or sports betting, as you do need skill for these games; the newbies should learn about them first before playing.

But there are really newbies who can take the risk among those danger to lose money and i think that is a wiser decision though not recommended since newbie people will face the risk to learn some helpfull strat on their next gambling journey, but one thing for them is not advisable and that is greediness they must take it out and dont bet higher than our allocate budget intended for gambling because they can lost everything they've got if they do that. And that is the one of the thoughs that gambling can maybe ok to newbies or maybe not.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
August 06, 2016, 09:18:22 PM
I don't know but if you do gamble you should control your loses, that is the best advice that can be given to a newbie. Don't give in to the temptation to spend a ton of money on gambling or you will become depressive about it and will stop enjoying.
newbies shouldnt be trying gambling at all because they would definitely lose as they wouldnt have any experience, though your instructions are pretty much right to be honest

Well, you can't really get experience at gambling, anyone can click the "roll" button at a dice site. It doesn't matter if you are a newbie or not, it depends on if you are lucky enough to win.

However, newbies shouldn't try poker or sports betting, as you do need skill for these games; the newbies should learn about them first before playing.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
August 06, 2016, 09:08:12 PM
Give it a try for fun if all you've collected is from faucets and as long as you can afford it.  Because you'll probably end up losing whatever you put down, that's the house's edge against you.  And take note of where gambling has landed a lot of members here.  It can become an addiction and can cause you lots of problems that you probably won't anticipate.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
August 06, 2016, 09:07:17 PM
Gambling is a just a form of entertainment. So why not play and have fun. Everyone start from a newbie. Similarly, investment also start from being a noob before you become more proficiency in choosing the right investment. It takes time and skills and training. However, gambling is very hard to be a professional in it cause of the house edge.
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
www.guestcrew.com
August 06, 2016, 08:55:22 PM
I think no , because newbie doesn't have an idea (in this cases , newbie from bitcoin world not this forum.) about how to use their bitcoin and they will search about it.. And if they knows about gambling and being a greedy while they win the bets ,and keep betting on same site they will lose it soon because doesn't know how to maintain their losses or limit their profit.
Activity: 420
August 06, 2016, 08:47:25 PM
If that newbie don't have many bitcoins/satoshi, it's better to not gamble your bitcoins, because if you lose you will lose all your coins and will affect that newbie.
Activity: 196
August 06, 2016, 08:34:01 PM
Yea gambli g is worth to try to everbod but i prefer to gamble without any deposit because then you cant lose nothing and for that are created many gambling sites with faucet and freerol tournaments.
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
August 06, 2016, 08:29:43 PM
I've been lately trying these dice games that give you a initial amount to play with to test it out and if you loose it all, hey at least it was a couple of cents worth of BTC but not hundreds right? And then you can claim some BTC from a faucet and keep playing. It is addictive to be gambling cents lol, I can't even imagine how addicted it is when gambling big amounts. I just like to explore, I haven't gotten hooked with one.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
August 06, 2016, 07:25:57 PM
I think it might be a problem for any level.
Activity: 237
August 06, 2016, 07:25:34 PM
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
August 06, 2016, 07:23:48 PM
There is such thing as beginners luck so yes it is worth it for a newbie to gamble to get there first big win but then they should have someone with the past experience of loss with them to let them know when it is time to stop.... Tongue
Activity: 574
Merit: 252
August 06, 2016, 07:21:56 PM
I think that depends on many factors.
The first one would be, if you are already familiar with gambling?
If not, then depositing small amount wouldn't be so bad because you would know if you like it, however it is really damn easy to lose your money.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
August 06, 2016, 07:16:42 PM
I think gambling is not a thing that can be done by a newbie. we must know in advance that game. how it works and the best way to win.
we must learn to know better, when it's ready then we deserve to play gambling.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
August 06, 2016, 07:01:24 PM
If it is for fun and smaller amount is is ok. Do not gamble if you can be addicted. If you addicted it is a problem for you and even friends or family. Be careful like with drinking. Dont get too ahead of yourself that you can't keep up and lose too much.
Activity: 630
Merit: 267
Just follow the rules
August 02, 2016, 01:27:05 AM
hello there,
i was newbie to bitcoin.
already collected some from faucets, service and giveaway.
is gambling worth to try for me?
or it can be double edge for me?
for me, you should try it sometimes. who knows, maybe you have some beginner's luck but don't take it so seriously. make it for fun not for making your bitcoin grow more because once you've been addicted to it, maybe you can loose all of it at you can have debt for being eager to win back the bitcoins you've already lost.
Activity: 242
Extended Reality Advertising
August 01, 2016, 04:09:45 AM
Do not gamble unless you are sure you have a very good chance to win. This is what professional gamblers do...

Yeah, that's very true. Confidence is key, but without ability or strategy in gambling is useless and fatal to your game. Gambling is the most difficult way for those who don't have a strategy and use gambling for greed

Funny how people see financial tools the wrong way: credit is for people with money, gambling is for people with strong incomes, etc...
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1598
July 29, 2016, 05:46:57 PM
No newbie do not have to try gambling, they will lose there definitely without any gain, I will say that for newbies who do not have gone to any knowledge about gambling, it is poison.

Then I've got to ask you.. how will newbies get used to gambling? It's fun and it gets you addicted to it, but that's no good just if you can't control yourself.

If you're a newbie, just don't deposit a lot. Maybe risk $1 or $10, just don't go for high sums - it's high loss, actually.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
July 29, 2016, 05:26:59 PM
No newbie do not have to try gambling, they will lose there definitely without any gain, I will say that for newbies who do not have gone to any knowledge about gambling, it is poison.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
July 29, 2016, 03:28:50 PM
It doesn't matter if you are a newbie or not unless you make sports bets.

Dice games or similar luck-only based games do not discriminate people by their appearance, gender, intelligence, experience, nothing.

However if you are going to make sports, if you are a newbie, prepare yourself to lose a lot till you start to earn more than you lose. And that's not guaranteed at all. Find and learn a real job which takes skills and knowledge. Gambling is not a job.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
July 29, 2016, 03:25:05 PM
hello there,
i was newbie to bitcoin.
already collected some from faucets, service and giveaway.
is gambling worth to try for me?
or it can be double edge for me?

If you ask me, i won't recommend gambling for you but if you insist, you can try to play them.  You already know gambling is a double edge.  It can give you lots of money but at the same time it can also suck your money dry.  If you want to try them, just make sure to have self discipline and don't get greedy.
Well said. I am also will not let any new people to get into gambling as it must be very dangerous for their happy life.
I do not want even my enemy to get struck with gambling as I have experienced very much bad incidents with gambling. It would be better in my opinion to avoid gambling even not completely knowing about it.
It is human nature to try the hidden things. If you hide gambling for new people (like your child or your friend/colleague) but you are still into gambling, then definitely that might make them to test it at least only once due to more curiosity. If we do not want our next-generation not to gamble then we must quit gambling now itself.
Pages:
Jump to: