Pages:
Author

Topic: is gambling worth to try for newbie? - page 23. (Read 12415 times)

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2272
July 28, 2016, 09:31:23 AM
hello there,
i was newbie to bitcoin.
already collected some from faucets, service and giveaway.
is gambling worth to try for me?
or it can be double edge for me?

If you didn't gamble why do you want to gamble now? Consider gambling only for fun, you wont make profit there. If you want to try your luck, only gamble money you can afford to lose.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
July 28, 2016, 09:38:26 AM
Hmm, I guess gambling for newbie is worth..

You can double your coin so fast..
Get coin from faucet is free, so when you loss your coin, you never broke..
But you have to know how to get coin from another way (investing, trading, lending)..
You have to learn all about coin you played.

Good Luck..
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 28, 2016, 09:14:56 AM
I think yes, but be sure to ready if you lose your money on gambling, because everything can happen on gambling, win or lose, but the most happen is lose, lol.
people always lose on gambling especially newbies so it is way better not to start doing that because then you will get hooked on it and it will require a lot of efforts to quit
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
July 28, 2016, 09:00:08 AM
   Gambling has nothing with ranks here. If you never gambled before and you wish to try it, I suggest you to do it with money you can lose and not to get annoyed cause of that. Never put all money you have on gambling, decide how much money you can spent and then try something, if you make more good, if you lose everything at least you had fun and learned something.
   Before you start to play inform yourself about gambling games, there is many games, you need to find the one where you can use your skills in best way.
Activity: 630
Merit: 267
Just follow the rules
July 28, 2016, 08:54:26 AM
gambling is for all for kids for adults gay, male ,female hahaha but if you are newbie and you don't have any idea what is gambling then try to research first because gambling cant give you 100% guarantee of winning also think gambling can be risky so that if you are going with that mind it first it 100% wreck your life gambling can be addicted!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
July 28, 2016, 08:49:42 AM
if you didn't gamble before, better keep it away
gamble is just for fun, not for profit  Roll Eyes
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
July 28, 2016, 08:39:49 AM
hello there,
i was newbie to bitcoin.
It does not depend on whether a newbie or Hero in my own opinion, its a matter of individual attitude to risk. If youre a risk taker believing the higher the risk, the higher the return but if youre a risk averse individual the I say dont bother going there. However, a little bit of knowledge here and there wont hurt to really understand the trend... my 2 cents...
Activity: 546
July 28, 2016, 08:33:21 AM
Why to bring newbies into gamble, they will end loosing their balance or got addicted, soo better stay away, if wanna have fun go play some games better then try and loose coins along the game.

Everyone starts as a newbie when it comes to gambling. If you follow the rule of not gambling what you can't afford to lose then you will either lose some amount you don't care about losing or you will make a profit. So why not try that?
Activity: 658
Merit: 501
Hackers please hack me .... if you can :)
July 28, 2016, 08:25:56 AM
Highly discourage any new members here to start gambling.
It is a bad way to be introduced into bitcoin and not a healthy way to use your hard earned bitcoins.
Activity: 434
July 28, 2016, 08:11:56 AM
I think yes, but be sure to ready if you lose your money on gambling, because everything can happen on gambling, win or lose, but the most happen is lose, lol.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
July 28, 2016, 08:09:18 AM
Why to bring newbies into gamble, they will end loosing their balance or got addicted, soo better stay away, if wanna have fun go play some games better then try and loose coins along the game.

Yeah, because I think only a fool who brought a newbie to do gambling. All gambling is very dangerous if we can't control themselves and use the greed in any gambling. The way you did good enough rather than having to do a gambling and losing all of the money owned
Activity: 658
July 28, 2016, 07:59:55 AM
Definitely not, Yes you can earn bitcoins for just doing simple things but there's a lot of chance that you wil lose your money so try something else, there are many safe ways to earn bitcoins out there. Just comeback when you have enough knowledge about gambling Smiley
i agree that it is not worth it, you will only lose the hard earned bitcoins you have and you will not get any benefits out of ti and it is a bad thing for me at least
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
July 28, 2016, 07:51:58 AM
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
July 28, 2016, 07:47:01 AM
hello there,
i was newbie to bitcoin.
If i were you, dont try it anymore, it will just be a double edge sword trying without researching, and one more advice, dont waste your time in faucets, there are still many things to do to earn bitcoin that is worth your time.
Activity: 406
July 28, 2016, 07:43:53 AM
The best way to gamble is using Faucet earnings, if you're unlucky you've lost a few cents. If you are however lucky you could have a few dollars in a couple of hours. It's worth trying out to see if you enjoy it from faucet earnings. I personally would recommend sports betting since it can be watched and makes it more exciting.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
July 28, 2016, 07:40:31 AM
I don't think it matters whether you are a newbie or someone with years of experience. There really isn't much to learn about playing Dice.

Or any of the "chance" related Bitcoin gambling games.
gambling is worth to try but highly not recommended to play it until you become addicted.
no newbie or professional gambler in dice game or other similar games.
but there is people who spent their time on poker table for years and they called as a professional poker player or a professional gambler.
Activity: 406
July 28, 2016, 07:17:32 AM
It doesn't matter if you are newbie or not.. Gambling is gambling. Feel free to gamble but remember to NEVER gamble what you can't afford to lose and never chase your losses. If you follow that then you won't have any issues. In case you do decide to gamble stick to those 2 principles (especially the first one)  and you won't have any issues. Good luck!
well i dont think that the decision to never gamble is a good thing, gambling can teach you that there is no easy money so it might be worth trying
Activity: 714
IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please
July 28, 2016, 07:04:16 AM
I don't think it matters whether you are a newbie or someone with years of experience. There really isn't much to learn about playing Dice.

that is right gambling need one thing called luck and i advice to gamble that you afford to loose . but as a trader i see trading is better than gambling specially usd-btc markets.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
July 28, 2016, 07:00:04 AM

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
July 28, 2016, 04:34:15 AM
Well if i may suggest i think you should avoid gambling because most of the time you will lost your money, and gambling is not based on your rank
But if you want to try you can try gambling using faucet in the gambling site
Pages:
Jump to: