Pages:
Author

Topic: Is gold better than Bitcoin? - page 9. (Read 42139 times)

Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
October 16, 2016, 09:27:00 PM
To be honest this gold-Bitcoin topic is debatable but I would go with Bitcoin has its value can easily grow faster than gold

Not that the controversial topic. Just someone used to invest in gold, and someone in Bitcoin. Everyone chooses what he likes
But those who will want for a high profit and faster profit will choose only bitcoin and those who will know about bitcoin will never put their money in gold but they will want more profit and that profit is only possible with bitcoin not with gold.

Yeah those people who wants fast income will choose bitcoin and that is why I'm going to choose bitcoin because the investments with it are easy and has very fast return for just days you can already see some good result unlike investing in gold is going to be needed a long time and the longer you are going to hide your gold the price of it appreciates.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
October 16, 2016, 09:22:27 PM
GOLD or BITCOIN?
I prefer to choose Bitcoin.

As we can see, the value of bitcoin now is continually increasing, we don’t know in the near future of its value, but I guess it will more increase as the time goes by and I guess it is a good time to buy more bitcoin now and sell it some other days. And have fun when thing is getting better in this bitcoin industry.
But let us not be greedy on gaining too much from bitcoin. Always remember that being greedy makes people down instead of on high.
Let us just be wise of taking things out.

Best regards to everyone here.

Cheers..
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
October 16, 2016, 09:20:30 PM
To be honest this gold-Bitcoin topic is debatable but I would go with Bitcoin has its value can easily grow faster than gold
yeah compared with gold. bitcoin have volatile prices and it provides great benefits in a short time, no wonder people turn to bitcoin
Activity: 378
BULL RUN until 2030
October 16, 2016, 09:10:45 PM
I think in terms of bitcoin prices are better than gold. but gold could we get in the real world. but bitcoin can not. and I chose bitcoin of gold / dollar a lot of shortcomings, but I chose bitcoin bitcoin

Most gold sits in bank vaults to make governments feel good about themselves.  While it's true that India's use of the metal is on the increase for jewelry and decorative (temples etc) the tech side is also eyeing off gold for commercial applications in electronics due to its conductive properties.

People keep hording gold (and other base metals such as silver and platinum etc) for the inevitable Zombie Apocalypse, to trade but in the mean time, gold and BitCoins are very exclusively separate from each other and always will be.

Some people will buy Gold with BitCoins or the other way around, but they are too far apart from each other to be able to compare them except to compare their dollar value people are prepared to pay for them.
With your statement, now it will only be depend on a certain person what is more important to him base on his capability. Surely gold is better for most of us here but bitcoin is not behind in terms of value as it is widely use in the world.
Activity: 44
Merit: 6
October 16, 2016, 08:05:19 PM
I think in terms of bitcoin prices are better than gold. but gold could we get in the real world. but bitcoin can not. and I chose bitcoin of gold / dollar a lot of shortcomings, but I chose bitcoin bitcoin

Most gold sits in bank vaults to make governments feel good about themselves.  While it's true that India's use of the metal is on the increase for jewelry and decorative (temples etc) the tech side is also eyeing off gold for commercial applications in electronics due to its conductive properties.

People keep hording gold (and other base metals such as silver and platinum etc) for the inevitable Zombie Apocalypse, to trade but in the mean time, gold and BitCoins are very exclusively separate from each other and always will be.

Some people will buy Gold with BitCoins or the other way around, but they are too far apart from each other to be able to compare them except to compare their dollar value people are prepared to pay for them.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
RealistaToken.com
October 16, 2016, 07:57:37 PM
Activity: 658
October 16, 2016, 07:17:36 PM

Not that the controversial topic. Just someone used to invest in gold, and someone in Bitcoin. Everyone chooses what he likes
But those who will want for a high profit and faster profit will choose only bitcoin and those who will know about bitcoin will never put their money in gold but they will want more profit and that profit is only possible with bitcoin not with gold.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
October 16, 2016, 07:10:02 PM
As already stated the potencial earnings around bitcoin are bigger and faster to collect this month bitcoin is up something like 50 dollars already, and looks like it will keep growing till December last year this happened as well.

People just assume the price will go up for the simple reason that it also happened last year. Things however don't work like that as there aren't any guarantees that it will happen again. That's why it's a good idea to secure profits at the right time in order to benefit to the most. I personally don't expect the price to go up much higher than $700-$720 this year, which are exactly my selling targets.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
October 16, 2016, 07:04:12 PM
As already stated the potencial earnings around bitcoin are bigger and faster to collect this month bitcoin is up something like 50 dollars already, and looks like it will keep growing till December last year this happened as well.
Activity: 504
October 16, 2016, 06:59:45 PM

yeah it makes bitcoin is more special than gold, with bitcoin you will benefit from a faster and larger than gold, yeah i will choose bitcoin
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
October 16, 2016, 06:35:56 PM
TBH i don't have gold in my hand and i never tried to touch gold in my life i want to have gold but its hard for me because it's too expensive when im going to buy one then im going to choose bitcoin because it is more the best i can really earn descent bitcoin because of signature campaign. Then have some money.
Gold is expensive when you buy a brick for example, but just like is possible with Bitcoin, you can also choose to buy smaller fractions of Gold.

You can start with a few grams of Gold where you keep adding more every 3 or 6 months since Gold is more expensive than Bitcoin.

That's right, my brothers and my uncles are goldsmith but i never took part in it as i have been studying and still doing, but i know that it is not important to buy a brick at once, but we can buy it in small parts like bitcoin, if i buy bitcoins with $200 then i can also buy a fraction of gold with the same money, now it depends on the person if what he likes more.

It will depend on a person what level of risk he can afford to take if he is a safe player then he will surely go with gold as gold will give him good profits in long run and one who  wants higher profits will choose bitcoin.
yeah i also choose the bitcoin because i earning too high profit from bitcoin and gold increasing its too much slow and i can wait for long time to gold so i invest my money in bitcoin and get a good profit from bitcoin quickly.
Activity: 324
October 16, 2016, 05:39:13 PM
Bitstamp actually offers gold as an withdrawal option to EU members, kinda neat if you're into that kind of thing!
Personally I'm not tho!
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
October 16, 2016, 04:37:23 PM
TBH i don't have gold in my hand and i never tried to touch gold in my life i want to have gold but its hard for me because it's too expensive when im going to buy one then im going to choose bitcoin because it is more the best i can really earn descent bitcoin because of signature campaign. Then have some money.
Gold is expensive when you buy a brick for example, but just like is possible with Bitcoin, you can also choose to buy smaller fractions of Gold.

You can start with a few grams of Gold where you keep adding more every 3 or 6 months since Gold is more expensive than Bitcoin.

That's right, my brothers and my uncles are goldsmith but i never took part in it as i have been studying and still doing, but i know that it is not important to buy a brick at once, but we can buy it in small parts like bitcoin, if i buy bitcoins with $200 then i can also buy a fraction of gold with the same money, now it depends on the person if what he likes more.

It will depend on a person what level of risk he can afford to take if he is a safe player then he will surely go with gold as gold will give him good profits in long run and one who  wants higher profits will choose bitcoin.
Activity: 364
October 16, 2016, 04:31:29 PM
I don't think gold is better than Bitcoin because they can serve different purposes and be more or less useful depending on the circumstances. Gold has a long-standing stable value and can be used also in the form of jewelries as a sign of wealth. Bitcoin on the other hand has a very volatile price, can be stored digitally so it doesn't need special security measures unlike gold and can be sent to any destination in the world for almost no fees. So a financial institution or a very wealthy individual may choose gold to invest their money into and another smaller company may choose to conduct business with Bitcoin and profit off it price spikes so both have their utility.

This is not investing. The investment is primarily to create long-term wealth through the purchase of large businesses that have an objective chance to grow in price in the future.
You can't invest in bitcoin because for him there is nothing that creates value. In the long run, it is much more worthwhile to spend the effort investing in great businesses and let time work for you. Because the business will create value, you will get the opportunity to get income.
Activity: 364
October 16, 2016, 04:27:55 PM
Bitcoin and gold have a lot in common:
Scarcity.
Versatility.
A number of advantages if You choose bitcoin investment:
Excluding the possibility of forgery.
No need to carry.
The use as payment of goods and services.
No risk of forfeiture.
The convenience and safety.
Activity: 756
October 16, 2016, 12:58:31 PM

Activity: 258
October 16, 2016, 11:48:24 AM

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
October 16, 2016, 11:38:40 AM

Activity: 686
Merit: 521
October 16, 2016, 11:27:22 AM
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
October 16, 2016, 10:45:10 AM
Pages:
Jump to: