Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Gulden a good investment? - page 25. (Read 250149 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 2
February 07, 2018, 06:06:27 AM
174 on this site www.coinmarketcap.com. How do I join the development team?

177, dropping like a rock on coinmarketcap, most of the dumping is from mainstream users on Nocks. Go figure!
Activity: 120
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 05:13:11 AM
174 on this site www.coinmarketcap.com. How do I join the development team?
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
February 07, 2018, 03:14:08 AM
How do you know release is months away  Jim because the Clown has other news?  Grin

2 community members bet PoW2 would be out in June - August last year... until we see some proof I am going long on the release date.

But then it is allrdy a long time and they are now testing so when testing is finished it is a done deal.

I think and hope testing does not take 3 months.  Roll Eyes

Gulden back @ 0.13 euro @ Nocks

If you look @ last 7 days stats Gulden is doing much better then all top 20 coins except Tether offcourse.  -10%  vs most other coins -25% or above so that's a good sign i think  Huh

Why don't traders dump Gulden by 50% and buy in at May before the update in July. They will get more Gulden this way.

Please give me a 50% dump !!! Smiley
Activity: 72
February 07, 2018, 12:11:26 AM
How do you know release is months away  Jim because the Clown has other news?  Grin

2 community members bet PoW2 would be out in June - August last year... until we see some proof I am going long on the release date.

But then it is allrdy a long time and they are now testing so when testing is finished it is a done deal.

I think and hope testing does not take 3 months.  Roll Eyes

If you look @ last 7 days stats Gulden is doing much better then all top 20 coins except Tether offcourse.  -10%  vs most other coins -25% or above so that's a good sign i think  Huh

Why don't traders dump Gulden by 50% and buy in at May before the update in July. They will get more Gulden this way.
Activity: 270
Merit: 6
February 06, 2018, 05:12:01 PM
How do you know release is months away  Jim because the Clown has other news?  Grin

I think and hope testing does not take 3 months.  Roll Eyes

If you look @ last 7 days stats Gulden is doing much better then all top 20 coins except Tether offcourse.  -10%  vs most other coins -25% or above so that's a good sign i think  Huh
February 06, 2018, 10:33:28 AM

I am vaping like a motherfucker.
Activity: 339
Merit: 10
New Cryptoworld Order
February 06, 2018, 10:11:15 AM

February 06, 2018, 09:12:33 AM

About to buy more for witnessing at 2100 sat, wish I had waited with my purchases this last 6 weeks. Sad Rijk comes across as strong willed but I believe what he says over all these other ICO scammers who come across as nice guys who want to rob you.
Scams have been winning in this market make no mistake about it, anyone who invested in scams would of made a lot more money then investing in Gulden in the short term. The only way scammers can be beat is through coins with real development teams that are driving blockchain technology forward.

Place your bid @ 1900 , the release is months away and by then fear and panic would of set in.

Or put a buy order on Nocks for like 0.10

How do you know release is months away  Jim because the Clown has other news?  Grin

Activity: 17
February 06, 2018, 07:56:01 AM
if really success. Next step for them is to overtake btc by taking for trading and market place
February 06, 2018, 07:23:25 AM

About to buy more for witnessing at 2100 sat, wish I had waited with my purchases this last 6 weeks. Sad Rijk comes across as strong willed but I believe what he says over all these other ICO scammers who come across as nice guys who want to rob you.
Scams have been winning in this market make no mistake about it, anyone who invested in scams would of made a lot more money then investing in Gulden in the short term. The only way scammers can be beat is through coins with real development teams that are driving blockchain technology forward.

Place your bid @ 1900 , the release is months away and by then fear and panic would of set in.

Or put a buy order on Nocks for like 0.10

February 06, 2018, 06:58:07 AM
but krusty the clown did not come in spongebob, i just hope i get rich with gulden so ill never have to work for some people and it will work because a developer is black so its the best developer of the world black people are the best!

Elon Musk is from South Africa. A lot of smart people come from South Africa. What if MaNI is the Elon Musk of crypto because there is a lot of people posting here saying he can't do SegSig... Impossible, bullshit, dropped etc etc What will you do if he is successful?

Real soon Kids!

Krusty for President !!  I cannot be worse as The Donald  Grin

But now serious.  I also have my thoughts about Rijk and i was also banned from Slack and also from his Twitter account  Huh  So i agree with RichPissman on some things.

But i still see a big future ahead for Gulden because it is so easy to use and it works.   Rijk sucks and Gulden rocks  Grin

I have 100k+  Gulden and i am HODL.  Thinking about buying more for these ridicolous low prices.

I stll think it goes up to 0,50 eurocent+ this year and maybe much sooner as we think

Activity: 54
February 06, 2018, 06:50:34 AM
but krusty the clown did not come in spongebob, i just hope i get rich with gulden so ill never have to work for some people and it will work because a developer is black so its the best developer of the world black people are the best!

Elon Musk is from South Africa. A lot of smart people come from South Africa. What if MaNI is the Elon Musk of crypto because there is a lot of people posting here saying he can't do SegSig... Impossible, bullshit, dropped etc etc What will you do if he is successful?

Real soon Kids!

Krusty for President !!  I cannot be worse as The Donald  Grin

But now serious.  I also have my thoughts about Rijk and i was also banned from Slack and also from his Twitter account  Huh  So i agree with RichPissman on some things.

But i still see a big future ahead for Gulden because it is so easy to use and it works.   Rijk sucks and Gulden rocks  Grin

I have 100k+  Gulden and i am HODL.  Thinking about buying more for these ridicolous low prices.

I stll think it goes up to 0,50 eurocent+ this year and maybe much sooner as we think

February 06, 2018, 06:40:35 AM

Real soon Kids!

Krusty for President !!  I cannot be worse as The Donald  Grin

But now serious.  I also have my thoughts about Rijk and i was also banned from Slack and also from his Twitter account  Huh  So i agree with RichPissman on some things.

But i still see a big future ahead for Gulden because it is so easy to use and it works.   Rijk sucks and Gulden rocks  Grin

I have 100k+  Gulden and i am HODL.  Thinking about buying more for these ridicolous low prices.

February 06, 2018, 05:15:32 AM

Real soon Kids!
February 06, 2018, 05:08:56 AM
I heard some good news about SegSig.

KrustyTheClown said SegSig is working 100%.

KrustyTheClown  
The Gulden developers managed to achieve 58% savings compared to all the bitcoin developers that only managed 25% and this update is ready, release 9th Feb

What's up kids?
New Cryptoworld Order
February 06, 2018, 04:45:53 AM

I personally would stand up and applaud MaNi all day long. I mean that!

But... dunno, my guess is the Crusty the Clown posts were meant as sarcasm?  Roll Eyes
It's funny how you guys manage to take a clearly sarcastically written post serious, while treating factual proof posted by others as fud.
New Cryptoworld Order
February 06, 2018, 04:42:22 AM

I never try to manipulate anyone, if so, I would be creating FUD to buy cheaper.

Ok, what would you call first placing this:

Good news coming soon  Grin

Some people already know about that, so price is going up, it's normal

and then edit it to this:

Good news coming soon  Grin

[EDIT: I removed the source, I can't give insider info nor tell the details but stay tuned, February will be a Gulden month  Grin ]

That's 100% pure manipulation for you right there pal! Drawing FOMO to buy by acting like you had placed a link to proof that good news is coming. Like you have inside info that shows you have to buy now!

But don't worry folks Mr. Pissman is here to keep all the facts straight from now on!
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
February 06, 2018, 04:39:50 AM

Activity: 135
Merit: 11
February 06, 2018, 12:14:58 AM
Anyone is free to buy or sell as anyone wish. :-)

I never try to manipulate anyone, if so, I would be creating FUD to buy cheaper.

Just research about Gulden, see how amazing it is, and do whatever it feels comfortable  Grin
Activity: 408
Merit: 117
February 05, 2018, 10:01:07 PM

You really have no clue it seems. Get to know the project a bit and the developers  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: