Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Gulden a good investment? - page 28. (Read 250149 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
February 03, 2018, 02:43:14 AM
Gulden devs missed the crypto bull market because of SegSig. PoW2 released in 2017 would of seen Gulden over $1 billion. What a fuck up because of SegSig.

yes. totally agree. co founders all are hiding in his room. better get a marketer and promote this coin.
Activity: 146
Merit: 2
February 03, 2018, 01:10:55 AM
Gulden devs missed the crypto bull market because of SegSig. PoW2 released in 2017 would of seen Gulden over $1 billion. What a fuck up because of SegSig.
Activity: 135
Merit: 11
February 02, 2018, 06:31:50 PM
sell gulden fast and take dollars. There will be no crypto next week, and then you'll have a few bucks. that's better than nothing .
the whole market is needed and nobody will be rich then. bye bye Crypto

Nice try with the FUD, just inconvenient that the panic selling is already reverting back to panic buying Grin

this /\
Activity: 93
Merit: 3
February 02, 2018, 09:49:38 AM
sell gulden fast and take dollars. There will be no crypto next week, and then you'll have a few bucks. that's better than nothing .

Nice try with the FUD, just inconvenient that the panic selling is already reverting back to panic buying Grin
Activity: 210
February 02, 2018, 08:52:03 AM
no i don't think and did not even hear much about it.
and honestly i don't even need it .because i am a member of crytocurrency world and i am very happy and satisfied with it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
February 02, 2018, 08:33:46 AM
Activity: 57
February 02, 2018, 08:06:36 AM
Is it too difficult to arbitrage between Nocks and bittrex to have the values closer together?

Nocks   $0.146791   
Bittrex  $0.163565

Slightly more then 10% difference.
Activity: 8
February 02, 2018, 08:02:57 AM
You should not be pasting full names of people from other chats!
In the censored slack they required users to post under their (full) name.
Please delete the names from your post above.

^^
Activity: 8
February 02, 2018, 07:33:34 AM
In the trader channel on slack. All of it sums up why the Gulden price is dropping faster on Nocks then on Bittrex.

I probably missed some news... Whhy is the value dropping today? (edited)
Just fear? (edited)

no action for a few days?

Negativism in the media.

Investors are done buying the ‘update is coming soon’ story.

They will be back.

But the update should come soon-ish :stuck_out_tongue:

Activity: 38
February 02, 2018, 07:11:32 AM
Why is the Nocks $value for Gulden much lower then bittrex?
Activity: 24
February 02, 2018, 07:07:04 AM
Bittrex needs to dump to 1700 to match Nocks. Wink

Buy on Nocks sell on bittrex. It's that simple?
Activity: 102
February 02, 2018, 06:51:06 AM

Rijk said mainstream users will stable Gulden price but they dump faster then crypto traders. EFL doesn't want a fiat pairings because people in fiat don't appreciate the value of crypto.

Activity: 188
Merit: 10
February 02, 2018, 05:37:07 AM
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
February 02, 2018, 05:17:53 AM
Meh... not like these issues with the dev team are new or so...

I have checked, not much is being done by other coins to advance blockchain development. ETH is taking forever to do a PoS update that was mentioned by another poster here. Getting anxious for a update from MaNI or RIjk.
legendary
Activity: 1658
Merit: 1001
February 02, 2018, 05:13:48 AM
Meh... not like these issues with the dev team are new or so...
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
February 02, 2018, 05:12:21 AM
Buy now and start praying MaNI is as good as we all hope he is! It's a giveaway if MaNI delivers on PoW2 and SegSig.
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
February 02, 2018, 03:10:52 AM
Gulden is being seen as a safe haven coin by some traders , more people will notice this. Gulden also moved up 30 places on CMC since the latest crash.
Activity: 20
February 02, 2018, 01:05:18 AM
This is the coin I want to drop fast in price but it's the one coin that is not dropping fast. I want to buy a lot more of these. Let's hope the Asian traders on bittrex dump soon.
Activity: 16
Merit: 1
February 01, 2018, 10:21:15 PM
Some good discussions going on today.  I see both sides.  one side states they miss deadlines by a huge amount of months and give very little feedback as to the reason for the delay. 
On the other side they do say they are doing their best to ensure the update works perfectly before they release.
Either you believe the dev team that they truly care about doing the right thing for the update and will let their work speak for themselves.  If you believe in the project being successful and eventually released with no issues then it doesn't matter if it is delayed.  on the other hand if you expect to make a profit in the near future it can be frustrating when they miss their deadline.
I bought several crypto coins and tried using them and i saw that Gulden was way easier to use then the other coins i tried. Do your research not just with Gulden but compare to other coins.  How easy is it to use, do they have phone apps, is their coin secure, is their coin fast to send and receive, see what other projects are going on for other coins and how long they take to release.  I think the release will come, but I think it might be a few more months.
Activity: 535
Merit: 260
February 01, 2018, 07:52:12 PM
I do take some of your points on board and appreciate what you're saying. The Slack is closely controlled and it's better for it but occasionally the baby can get thrown out with the bathwater. I've sent you a PM.
Pages:
Jump to: