Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Gulden a good investment? - page 37. (Read 250149 times)

Activity: 212
Merit: 104
January 19, 2018, 08:58:15 AM
I downloaded Mac wallet 2 days before, and install. sync until 24 % then stop and says no block source available ..... how to solve this problem..

tq
Activity: 886
Merit: 504
January 19, 2018, 04:49:30 AM
The G-Dash software on the raspberry pi is working perfect as masternode.
Big compliments to G-Dash for coding this. Highly functional and userfriendly.
Once the Gulden update comes through, the Gulden network will be stronger than ever.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
January 18, 2018, 11:46:26 AM
It has the potential to grow and gulden price will rise soon with its good project and team.
Activity: 135
Merit: 11
January 18, 2018, 11:42:26 AM
Yeah, it's a REAL BARGAIN at this current price.

Anything below 1 Euro is a real bargain, actually.

Just buy and hold, it's simple.

After the Pow2 + Segsig release, it will sky rocket, so it might become too late to join the party after that (some people say it will reach 3 euro/gulden later this year...)

Activity: 62
Merit: 1
January 18, 2018, 11:40:06 AM
Current price is awesome to buy!
A few days ago the gulden would fall this price nobody would believe. Now everyone is just watching and there is no buyer.
When people get rid of their worries, the market will revive. The gulden is a very good coin and the price will be appreciated very soon
Activity: 408
Merit: 117
January 18, 2018, 11:37:40 AM
First Driving School to accept Gulden 🚀🚀🚀 real world, real payments 😜

http://guldenbites.nl/en/2018/01/18/first-drivingschool-accepts-gulden/
January 18, 2018, 10:12:46 AM
It's funny people trying to FUD Gulden by saying it has no real use, LOL!!

It's the coin that has the MOST real use case by far, including ACTUAL use case, not "promising" use case, people are using it in a daily basis ALREADY to buy/sell items, food and services.

There's no holding back now Smiley
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 08:58:32 AM
Yes, real world use case for this coin is already a fact. Just keep watching https://nl.guldenmap.com/#8/52.229/4.883 and see how it grows, in time you can probably zoom out to also see lot's of acceptants in other countries, but we've got to start somewhere.
Activity: 535
Merit: 260
January 18, 2018, 08:53:43 AM
I really doubt Gulden has any use case in a world of blockchain. Just another token based on a flimsy concept? That is my impression.
Buy something which actually has utility.

Mwoh, I just payed my real lunch in a real lunchroom out here in the real world. 
Use case?  Check.

Nice. People don't understand or realise what's happening on the ground. While in Amsterdam recently I treated a group of friends to a slap up meal here:

https://hearthamsterdam.nl/

Great food and a great experience. Paid with Gulden and the transaction went through immediately. More bricks and mortar merchants are joining the revolution all the time and,, with the community in the Netherlands growing exponentially, it's only a matter of time before the tipping point for mass merchant adoption and use is reached.

Activity: 408
Merit: 117
January 18, 2018, 08:52:21 AM
G-Dash announced that witness software is good enough and delivery of pre-ordered Pi’s will start next week.

http://guldenbites.nl/en/2018/01/18/pre-orders-witness-pis-delivered-next-week/

Nocks managed to reduce the ID verification process time by 98% using Mitek solution.

http://guldenbites.nl/en/2018/01/18/nocks-reduces-id-verification-time-with-98-with-mitek/
Activity: 364
January 18, 2018, 08:32:38 AM
Let's face it, the coin looks good and the team looks talented, but I do not think many people will use it in the future,
it's like a niche coin for a country. Not many know this coinThere are too many Altcoins, I do not think many people will buy this coin.
It is better to stay away from it and choose a different coin. I think there are better projects in 2018
January 18, 2018, 08:10:20 AM
Gulden looks like an amazing coin and project, however since it is from Holland/Netherlands I dont know if there are enough buyers in order to let the marketcap grow, also the mining difficulty is very high, it has to be attractive in some sort of way, I am convinced once they have some good partnerships with Dutch companies or government it will skyrocket, that is because in the Netherlands they still love the gulden very very much people.

The Netherlands has almost 18 million people, and the majority of them really want the old Guilder currency back, they doesn't like Euro, I know that because I live in Netherlands, I could even convince my grandfather into buying Gulden Smiley

The people from Netherlands is also very tech-savy and open minded, they don't mind trying different payment systems and etc, and even the government is not happy with the Euro situation either.

So you can guess what will happen when Gulden takes over as most used than Euro itself, right?

It doesn't matter that it focused on the Netherlands, it's much, much better than a "worldwide" coin that has no real purpose in the long term.

And ah -- it worth mention that Nocks (the exchange made by the Gulden team to make you buy Gulden directly with Euro) will accept USD and GBP soon Smiley So it's much more than just the Netherlands, the Netherlands is just the beggining.

That's why people always says that if it's less than 1 euro each Gulden, than BUY IT! It's a bargain.

In my opinion, even selling at 1 Euro each gulden may be cheap when it really sky rocket
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.
January 18, 2018, 08:03:48 AM
Gulden looks like an amazing coin and project, however since it is from Holland/Netherlands I dont know if there are enough buyers in order to let the marketcap grow, also the mining difficulty is very high, it has to be attractive in some sort of way, I am convinced once they have some good partnerships with Dutch companies or government it will skyrocket, that is because in the Netherlands they still love the gulden very very much people.
Activity: 39
Merit: 1
January 18, 2018, 07:02:35 AM
I really doubt Gulden has any use case in a world of blockchain. Just another token based on a flimsy concept? That is my impression.

Mwoh, I just payed my real lunch in a real lunchroom out here in the real world. 
Use case?  Check.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
January 18, 2018, 05:43:33 AM
Yaa, I think gulden is good for investment.
For example I read an article that is The future of Gulden seems positive for the Netherlands. Many people miss the old Gulden and they ask to leave the Eurozone. Gulden anticipates this well through its name. Moreover, many people in the Netherlands are open to adopting cryptocurrency. Many stores in the country already accept Bitcoin and more stores are starting to accept Gulden as well.
Activity: 91
Merit: 12
January 18, 2018, 03:51:11 AM

lol, this coin has the 2nd most utility as a currency after bitcoin and soon more utility when you can earn interest on your coins for being a witness.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
January 18, 2018, 03:28:48 AM
Current price is awesome to buy!
A few days ago the gulden would fall this price nobody would believe. Now everyone is just watching and there is no buyer.
When people get rid of their worries, the market will revive. The gulden is a very good coin and the price will be appreciated very soon Wink
Activity: 308
Merit: 110
January 18, 2018, 03:28:12 AM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Do you even know the difference between a coin and a token ?
Activity: 333
January 18, 2018, 03:25:55 AM
Pages:
Jump to: