Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Gulden a good investment? - page 38. (Read 250149 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 12
January 18, 2018, 03:24:23 AM
All the markets seem to be fluctuating very much these days, even bitcoin < $10.000. The Gulden seems pretty stable at the moment, some small drop in the price but it's already climbing again.

I guess you can state that Bitcoin is the main cause of all these markets are fluctuating. The reason that Gulden lags in this correction is the relative large fiat pairing (BTC price remains fairly stable). It's time that the fiat exchanges start pulling this, instead of BTC. Than we could see fireworks, but for now these exchanges follow the BTC price converted to euro (the CMC 1y chart shows this nicely).

Nocks has 61% of the overall volume, when they add USD and GBP pairings they will get 80% of the volume and the rest the exchange prices won't be a concern. It would be good to have Guldentrader doing similar volumes to Nocks when they add their exchange.

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 03:10:10 AM
Gulden on Nocks 0,18 euro right now. Couple days ago 0,38 euro.

I hope I never hear that Gulden is a "safe heaven" *** again.

It's because the Gulden team messed up and added SegSig to the release, PoW2 would of already been released which would of made this a safe haven coin.

I hate SegSig because it's preventing mass adoption by the Dutch people who could of been earning rewards for their Gulden already.

I will take a deep breath because testing did start and maybe an official release date soon.

No point crying about this because it's already in testing with SegSig included. It will work out better for everyone having this massive update and advancement in blockchain tech. At some point you have to move beyond the low price of Gulden and look at innovation they bringing to the industry.
Activity: 146
Merit: 2
January 17, 2018, 08:33:11 PM

It's because the Gulden team messed up and added SegSig to the release, PoW2 would of already been released which would of made this a safe haven coin.

I hate SegSig because it's preventing mass adoption by the Dutch people who could of been earning rewards for their Gulden already.

I will take a deep breath because testing did start and maybe an official release date soon.
Activity: 135
Merit: 11
January 17, 2018, 05:34:51 PM
Going... UP!

The bid side is very strong at both Bittrex and Nocks Cheesy

Now I think from this level you can start moving up! 5000 should safely reach!

Yeah, it is just a matter of time. Many investors and analysts expect Gulden to reach 1 Eur in a few weeks/months. 5000 Satoshis is a safe bet.

Anything below 1 Eur is cheap, actually Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
January 17, 2018, 04:52:24 PM
Going... UP!

Now I think from this level you can start moving up! 5000 should safely reach!
January 17, 2018, 04:21:31 PM
Going... UP!

January 17, 2018, 01:43:39 PM
The trend reversed, EXCELLENT time to buy, it's really the BEST time to buy, like, ever Grin

Go to check the graphs and see for yourself
Activity: 98
January 17, 2018, 12:58:35 PM
A low price is good business for the Euro purchasing volume. Nocks and Guldentrader doing good business with traders forcing the price down. Nocks and Guldentrader make more money when the price is low Undecided
January 17, 2018, 11:56:34 AM

Yes, IT IS a safe heaven, it's an amazing coin compared to at least 90% of the other shitty coins out there. But OF COURSE it would be affected by the current blood bath, what would you expect? lol

It's not Gulden's fault, it's crypto's fault in general
Activity: 30
January 17, 2018, 11:31:04 AM

legendary
Activity: 1658
Merit: 1001
January 17, 2018, 10:23:01 AM
I'm just pretty new to this Cryptocurrency world, I'm just trying to get to know it a little better:)

I've been through 3-4 of these bubbles already... and every time it's the same (panic on these forums, people are still in denial and such). If you followed proper investment advices, you used money you don't need the next 5-10 years, just sit this correction out. It is going to take some time, but another bubble will come.

And buy low (consolidation), sell high (bubble formation)... never go full in or out... and don't trade when the market is at panic (now).
legendary
January 17, 2018, 10:19:00 AM
Hey, I have some Guldens but it looks like its dropping really hard at the moment.
Do I need to worry?

Everything is dropping really hard at the moment, including Bitcoin itself.

No need to worry, just hold, it's a terrible decision to sell when everything is so dumped.

Give it time, it will recover, all coins will recover eventually Smiley Don't worry.

If you want to sell, sure, go for it, but you will regret once things starts increasing again (and it will)

Like I said, most coins are dropping because bitcoin drops. And the bitcoin drop could already been seen weeks ago (drop on 10 Dec was already an indication, the fluctuation after the ATH already showed BTC couldn't recover it's ATH, increased volatility and bubble is going to snap).

What Spooly said, give it time it will recover (just not all coins will recover), just make sure you have fiat at the side line at consolidation stage to start buying for the new bubble. This stage could take months before we get there and another few months before things are consolidated.
Activity: 2
January 17, 2018, 10:09:54 AM
I'm just pretty new to this Cryptocurrency world, I'm just trying to get to know it a little better:)
legendary
January 17, 2018, 10:08:15 AM
Hey, I have some Guldens but it looks like its dropping really hard at the moment.
Do I need to worry?

You need to ask? You worry (and cryptos are not the types of investments for you), or you don't (than you can still make profits).
January 17, 2018, 10:06:41 AM
Do I need to worry?

Everything is dropping really hard at the moment, including Bitcoin itself.

No need to worry, just hold, it's a terrible decision to sell when everything is so dumped.

Give it time, it will recover, all coins will recover eventually Smiley Don't worry.

If you want to sell, sure, go for it, but you will regret once things starts increasing again (and it will)
Activity: 2
January 17, 2018, 09:38:41 AM
Do I need to worry?

Activity: 308
Merit: 110
January 17, 2018, 09:32:09 AM
For those who missed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrcXMMdmgfE

Gulden founder being interviewed on TV Smiley

The majority of coins, the founder is an anonymous person, but with Gulden, it's a well known person who is not scared to give public interviews.

Gulden is insanely underrated as of now, get on board before it's too late Smiley

Anyone able to add english subtitle ?

You can use auto-generated translated subtitle by the youtube itself, it worked fine for me

If I understood correctly, there's also two more scheduled TV interviews that will air in January and February. Hint: that will give a boost to the price when it airs Smiley

Thanks.
January 17, 2018, 09:08:30 AM
For those who missed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrcXMMdmgfE

Gulden founder being interviewed on TV Smiley

The majority of coins, the founder is an anonymous person, but with Gulden, it's a well known person who is not scared to give public interviews.

Gulden is insanely underrated as of now, get on board before it's too late Smiley

Anyone able to add english subtitle ?

You can use auto-generated translated subtitle by the youtube itself, it worked fine for me

If I understood correctly, there's also two more scheduled TV interviews that will air in January and February. Hint: that will give a boost to the price when it airs Smiley
Activity: 69
January 17, 2018, 06:19:06 AM
Gulden is one good altcoin as longterm investment. And true from year to year Gulden shows a positive trend.
legendary
January 17, 2018, 05:49:09 AM
All the markets seem to be fluctuating very much these days, even bitcoin < $10.000. The Gulden seems pretty stable at the moment, some small drop in the price but it's already climbing again.

I guess you can state that Bitcoin is the main cause of all these markets are fluctuating. The reason that Gulden lags in this correction is the relative large fiat pairing (BTC price remains fairly stable). It's time that the fiat exchanges start pulling this, instead of BTC. Than we could see fireworks, but for now these exchanges follow the BTC price converted to euro (the CMC 1y chart shows this nicely).
Pages:
Jump to: