Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Gulden a good investment? - page 39. (Read 250149 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 03:33:23 AM
There is speculation going around that once Nocks introduces GBP and USD pairings the Gulden 2.0 release will come soon after this. To finally give Gulden international status with the first real 2nd generation blockchain with PoW2 and SegSig.
Activity: 308
Merit: 110
January 16, 2018, 10:30:37 PM
For those who missed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrcXMMdmgfE

Gulden founder being interviewed on TV Smiley

The majority of coins, the founder is an anonymous person, but with Gulden, it's a well known person who is not scared to give public interviews.

Gulden is insanely underrated as of now, get on board before it's too late Smiley

Anyone able to add english subtitle ?
Activity: 412
Merit: 13
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
January 16, 2018, 10:17:49 PM
in the present time is difficult to predict. many types of crypto are being down the price. guilder too. there is no current crypto that is significantly strengthened. we must wait until all this is stabilized again. and I'm sure, guilders are one of the potentially stronger cryptoes above average.
Activity: 79
January 16, 2018, 08:25:07 PM
All the markets seem to be fluctuating very much these days, even bitcoin < $10.000. The Gulden seems pretty stable at the moment, some small drop in the price but it's already climbing again.
Activity: 110
January 16, 2018, 03:52:37 PM
For those who missed:

The majority of coins, the founder is an anonymous person, but with Gulden, it's a well known person who is not scared to give public interviews.

Gulden is insanely underrated as of now, get on board before it's too late Smiley

Going to put another 4 btc towards Gulden under 2000 sat. I figure another +100k wouldn't hurt.
Activity: 135
Merit: 11
January 16, 2018, 02:18:37 PM
For those who missed:

Activity: 110
January 16, 2018, 12:20:58 PM
I will wait until traders dump the coin to under 1500 and I will get myself 100k coins to witness with.

Well, I think you will have to wait ... forever ! The price will never decrease that much.

Just look today, everything goes down a lot, but price is still almost 3000.

Yeah!

This shows how gulden is stable and great at the same time. There is a wonderful community and dev team behind the coin, anything below 1 euro is cheap (really) and I wouldn't recommend selling before it reaches more than 1 euro, specially with all the amazing updates coming real soon, those who sells now will regret for sure, it's a bargain at the current price

1 Euro by July.
January 16, 2018, 09:10:25 AM
I will wait until traders dump the coin to under 1500 and I will get myself 100k coins to witness with.

Well, I think you will have to wait ... forever ! The price will never decrease that much.

Yeah!

This shows how gulden is stable and great at the same time. There is a wonderful community and dev team behind the coin, anything below 1 euro is cheap (really) and I wouldn't recommend selling before it reaches more than 1 euro, specially with all the amazing updates coming real soon, those who sells now will regret for sure, it's a bargain at the current price
Activity: 308
Merit: 110
January 16, 2018, 04:37:39 AM

Activity: 421
Merit: 101
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
January 16, 2018, 04:31:47 AM
With the bitcoin news about China shutting down bitcoin miners and Gulden targetting Europe with them doing everything above board is making it the safest crypto investment BESIDES the incredible development that's coming out soon.
Activity: 102
January 16, 2018, 04:07:09 AM
My friends have convinced me to buy Gulden because of the interest earnings or I would of only stayed in EFL. I will wait until traders dump the coin to under 1500 and I will get myself 100k coins to witness with.
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
January 16, 2018, 03:34:50 AM
A message from Nocks:

From now on you can only send IBAN payments from your Gulden wallet to IBAN's that are verified with Nocks. This is due to compliance.
If an IBAN isn't verified with Nocks, you will get this message in the Gulden app:

_Your IBAN isn't verified, which is why we can't complete your wire transfer. Please verify it in your account at nocks.com or create an account there._

Until the Gulden app has the option to add a recipient name for IBAN transactions this is the way it will have to work for now.

Seems like a small addition to add a name field. This step will make it safer to send the money to the correct person!

This will present another buying opportunity before the wallets get the update, we could see Gulden dip into the 20c region one more time.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
January 15, 2018, 08:15:26 PM
The cost of Gulden is determined by the demand for Gulden, as in the case of gold or silver. It can rise or fall, but in general it grows. In 2016, the cost of Gulden increased by more than 100%. Saving money simply does not stand the competition.

I bought Gulden a month ago and already have 100% of the profit, but the question is, is it worth leaving it now? Or he can show the price much higher?

The potential behind Gulden is much higher ! They testing PoW2 SegWit atm. Gulden is accepted in the Netherlands in many areas, here you can see where you can pay with Gulden: https://pay.gulden.com .

I can only recommend you not to sell, just HODL.
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
January 15, 2018, 05:48:08 PM
The cost of Gulden is determined by the demand for Gulden, as in the case of gold or silver. It can rise or fall, but in general it grows. In 2016, the cost of Gulden increased by more than 100%. Saving money simply does not stand the competition.

I bought Gulden a month ago and already have 100% of the profit, but the question is, is it worth leaving it now? Or he can show the price much higher?
Activity: 79
January 15, 2018, 05:17:54 PM
A message from Nocks:

From now on you can only send IBAN payments from your Gulden wallet to IBAN's that are verified with Nocks. This is due to compliance.
If an IBAN isn't verified with Nocks, you will get this message in the Gulden app:

_Your IBAN isn't verified, which is why we can't complete your wire transfer. Please verify it in your account at nocks.com or create an account there._

Until the Gulden app has the option to add a recipient name for IBAN transactions this is the way it will have to work for now.

Seems like a small addition to add a name field. This step will make it safer to send the money to the correct person!
Activity: 183
January 15, 2018, 04:45:27 PM
A message from Nocks:

January 15, 2018, 03:17:23 PM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulden_(digital_currency)

Gulden's wiki page Smiley

Also, Gulden is now on Top 4 of the Best Apps (Finance) in NL app store! Congrats! Smiley

I can tell you without a doubt Gulden would be doing much better if more people had access to buy it. I have a friend in the US who can't buy Gulden easily because bittrex don't allow new registrations and Nocks is EU only. I told him that Nocks might be adding USD in Feb and that he will have to wait until then, if he is lucky it might be during a dip in price.

I agree with you. When Bittrex opens again to new registration and/or Nocks allows USD deposits, the price will raise a lot Smiley

I read in forum that Bittrex might be opening new registrations again late January, let's see how things go

That would be good news because Gulden is relying on the current bittrex traders for support.
January 15, 2018, 03:15:21 PM

Also, Gulden is now on Top 4 of the Best Apps (Finance) in NL app store! Congrats! Smiley

I can tell you without a doubt Gulden would be doing much better if more people had access to buy it. I have a friend in the US who can't buy Gulden easily because bittrex don't allow new registrations and Nocks is EU only. I told him that Nocks might be adding USD in Feb and that he will have to wait until then, if he is lucky it might be during a dip in price.

I agree with you. When Bittrex opens again to new registration and/or Nocks allows USD deposits, the price will raise a lot Smiley

I read in forum that Bittrex might be opening new registrations again late January, let's see how things go
January 15, 2018, 03:12:58 PM

In the meantime I have offered to buy for him if he send me btc.

The point is a lot of people will be in a similar situation. Pow2 and SegSig release is going to frustrate a lot of people wanting to buy Gulden if USD is not availabe!
Pages:
Jump to: