Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Gulden a good investment? - page 59. (Read 250149 times)

Activity: 408
Merit: 117
December 02, 2017, 07:22:29 PM
In short: 1800% for BTC versus 4700% for Gulden, with Gulden being at it’s lowest point now and BTC at it’s highest.
Guess what I am buying! 😂🎉🚀🚀

Oh, one more thing.

GuldenTrader Exchange will go live in a few weeks. They are paying their shareholders in Gulden. Which they have to buy at the market, so less supply of Gulden.

Witnessing will start soon too -> less supply of Gulden...

And much more is going on for Gulden behind the scenes.
Only fools are buying BTC right now 🙈🔫
Activity: 87
Merit: 11
December 02, 2017, 07:14:04 PM
Ok, lets forget about Rijk and his personality for a while and stick to hard facts here then:
The question by the op on June 2 2016 was: "Is Gulden a good investment?"
1 BTC on June 2 2016 was worth $ 535.00, now it's worth $ 9,670. A profit of 1800%
That same BTC would have bought you 256,426 NLG (@389 sat) on that same date,
Which at current rate of 1,000 sat would give you back 2.57 BTC. A profit of 257%
Answer?: NO, if you kept your BTC you would have 7 x as much profit!
Ha haa You can't calculate, You shows that Gulden is 2,57 times more worth than that single bitcoin you started with  Cheesy
So the Gulden profit in that period is about 4700%
On june 2 2016 the Guldenprice was €0,0017
And Now it is €0,08. So a factor 47 higher
You are looking at the wrong chart 😘
Check out the euro-nlg chart. 🎉

Who cares about dirty fiat?
Haha the typical reaction of an crypto-idiot. It's only good if the BTC value of a crypto is rising? What a disaster for you this year.  Tongue
Even Rich Pissmann has admitted that the value increase of Gulden was much bigger than BTC this last year.  Grin
How can the value increase of NLG be much bigger than BTC over the last year if it's gone down like 10x certain BTC over the past year. Do you even math bro?

Your crypto-idiots cannot calculate! Blinded by Bitcoin!
I rest my case Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
December 02, 2017, 04:50:29 PM

Haha the typical reaction of an crypto-idiot. It's only good if the BTC value of a crypto is rising? What a disaster for you this year.  Tongue
Even Rich Pissmann has admitted that the value increase of Gulden was much bigger than BTC this last year.  Grin

How can the value increase of NLG be much bigger than BTC over the last year if it's gone down like 10x certain BTC over the past year. Do you even math bro?
Activity: 87
December 02, 2017, 04:39:12 PM

legendary
December 02, 2017, 04:26:03 PM

December 02, 2017, 04:13:36 PM
legendary
December 02, 2017, 03:45:37 PM
Looks like a pretty good investment of BTC for the year 2017 to me. I mean, charts don't lie right?   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

December 02, 2017, 11:21:43 AM
Hi.
It looks like, Gulden will be 1st crypto where I'm investing.
Explain please about Polymerbit 1000 GULDEN, its a private key from already created acc with 1000 Guldens?  Huh Huh

It’s not loaded. You can write your recovery sentence on it and cover it somehow, but not sure how it works in detail.
And welcome to Gulden. 🎉🎉
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
December 02, 2017, 10:10:18 AM
Hi.
It looks like, Gulden will be 1st crypto where I'm investing.
Explain please about Polymerbit 1000 GULDEN, its a private key from already created acc with 1000 Guldens?  Huh Huh
Activity: 183
December 02, 2017, 07:41:17 AM
Gulden figures and new retailers for November

http://guldenbites.nl/en/2017/12/02/gulden-figures-november/

Weren't some of those retailers already mentioned in October?

It shows the last two month, maybe I have to change that a bit next time. Thanks for the comment.
Activity: 183
December 02, 2017, 07:13:10 AM
i think is not a good investment because 1 gulden was in june 0.08 euro and its now same price.
you can better invest in other coins. this is national for dutch people nice coin but not a international succesfull coin.
i think the price is in 2020 = 0.08 euro

I will buy your Gulden for 0.08 euro in 2020 and sell for bigger price on the market and that is more than 0.08 euro  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1658
Merit: 1001
December 02, 2017, 06:38:50 AM

Weren't some of those retailers already mentioned in October?
December 02, 2017, 05:35:49 AM

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
December 02, 2017, 01:59:25 AM
Can someone link me all the details for this coin and future development plans.

Pros:
All you need to know is this coin will be the best developed crypto after the next update. Current wallets work flawlessly and they already have innovative features like the link feature.

Cons:
As a quick profit making coin this might be the worst in crypto despite it being the top coin pushing real development and innovation that is going live and not just hype. This is due to lack of marketing and from what others have said a working class community.

Bankers and investors with money to throw away are investing in hype coins because they have confident marketing but a lot of these projects have no deadlines and no one knows if any of them will deliver.

Is Gulden for you?

Gulden is for users who want a future in blockchain and be ahead of the curve tech wise.

Want to make profit then rather choose any one of the other coins in the top 100 who are marketing fantasy as reality.

Take this for what it's worth, the coin is in a passive state which means it's currently at the bottom being maintained by some traders and mainly bots. Picked up some coins which I think will go up 5 to 10 times in value in 2018.
Price currently moves opposite to bitcoin which will make it difficult to catch the ultimate lows in $ terms.
December 01, 2017, 03:57:06 PM
i think is not a good investment because 1 gulden was in june 0.08 euro and its now same price.
you can better invest in other coins. this is national for dutch people nice coin but not a international succesfull coin.
i think the price is in 2020 = 0.08 euro

Just curious, is this your best TA or based on some butt feelings?
I would have believed you, when you could have showed me some decent analysis.
But for now, I don’t know buddy.
Even Pissmann is honest about Gulden being a good project. So who kicked your ass? What happend?
😘
Activity: 339
Merit: 10
New Cryptoworld Order
December 01, 2017, 03:47:18 PM
Could you please stop whining about persons involved and stop whining about marketing missing.
You are looking for a pump and dump coin. Gulden is NOT.
Please do go invest in other coins, there are plenty.
Let us patient Gulden ethusiasts be. We do not need to be saved by you.
On the contrary, we will happily wave you goodbye while we take off.

Thank you for exactly making my point!
Activity: 886
Merit: 504
December 01, 2017, 03:11:39 PM
Could you please stop whining about persons involved and stop whining about marketing missing.
You are looking for a pump and dump coin. Gulden is NOT.
Please do go invest in other coins, there are plenty.
Let us patient Gulden ethusiasts be. We do not need to be saved by you.
On the contrary, we will happily wave you goodbye while we take off.

Activity: 39
Merit: 1
December 01, 2017, 02:43:41 PM
Can someone link me all the details for this coin and future development plans.

A good place to start would be dev.Gulden.com
Pages:
Jump to: