Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Gulden a good investment? - page 56. (Read 250149 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 0
December 07, 2017, 04:13:29 PM
Why should I invest in this coin?
Activity: 72
Activity: 45
Merit: 2
December 07, 2017, 04:04:33 PM
i stay away from it
December 07, 2017, 03:58:48 PM
Just Picked up another 7074.65 of these bad boys. Smiley  The Witness collection.
Activity: 339
Merit: 10
New Cryptoworld Order
December 07, 2017, 03:58:18 PM

Yep, looks like a winner to me!
Activity: 308
Youtube Influencer
December 07, 2017, 03:29:38 PM
I have invested some in Gulden and I keep holding it even at %50 loss because I believe she will grow in 2018. I don't see the worth through monetary value but I see its long term potential.  Wink
Activity: 152
December 07, 2017, 03:26:51 PM
No How we can trust a guy like rijk

This guy spend all the day long to moderate the slak ... It is not supposed to be a DEV and DEV the gulden ?

yes we can ,he have BALL's ,he is the BOSS , true ALPHA , a LEADER if you want,a MAN with a VISION,so he can do whatever he find's neccessery to make Gulden to be a success .

yes it's a point of view , or he is crazy ...and with her comportement impulse people like me to go away
New Cryptoworld Order
December 07, 2017, 03:25:16 PM

This guy spend all the day long to moderate the slak ... It is not supposed to be a DEV and DEV the gulden ?

yes we can ,he have BALL's ,he is the BOSS , true ALPHA , a LEADER if you want,a MAN with a VISION,so he can do whatever he find's neccessery to make Gulden to be a success .

Relax grandpa, have some coolaid  Grin
Activity: 83
December 07, 2017, 03:19:31 PM

New Cryptoworld Order
December 07, 2017, 03:11:32 PM

Only half a Bitcoin to get to 500sat gents, not the most promising times I would say  Roll Eyes
Activity: 152
December 07, 2017, 02:55:15 PM

December 07, 2017, 02:43:11 PM
For traders who think bitcoin will continue to go up but have no bitcoin. I would suggest buying bitcoin today, wait for the price to go to $25000 (maybe next week?) and you will be able to get Gulden at 300- 400 sat.

I agree with PeterPicker that bots will keep the price in the $28mil - $35mil marketcap range. The only way to get in at a good value is do the above.

This is what I have doing to great success with small amounts and getting in at about $7 average. The dumping is coming from bots and not users, it's almost like someone with a lot of Gulden went on holiday and left the bot running. It's making it very predictable to get in a lower $ value and the coin maintains about $0.9 - $1.0

Only reason for small amounts is in the event bitcoin does reverse but until then get in at $7 a Gulden using this strategy. Smiley
Activity: 408
Merit: 117
December 07, 2017, 08:43:34 AM
If btc collapses, it could take days to sell off/ make a transaction if everybody runs for the exit at the same time. Be carefull.
Activity: 188
December 07, 2017, 08:29:16 AM
For traders who think bitcoin will continue to go up but have no bitcoin. I would suggest buying bitcoin today, wait for the price to go to $25000 (maybe next week?) and you will be able to get Gulden at 300- 400 sat.

I agree with PeterPicker that bots will keep the price in the $28mil - $35mil marketcap range. The only way to get in at a good value is do the above.

Better to dump to 300 today , a fast death is better then a slow agonizing death.
Activity: 91
Merit: 12
December 07, 2017, 07:38:47 AM

Activity: 188
December 07, 2017, 07:26:50 AM
You are looking at the wrong chart 😘
Check out the euro-nlg chart. 🎉

Who cares about dirty fiat?

Haha the typical reaction of an crypto-idiot. It's only good if the BTC value of a crypto is rising? What a disaster for you this year.  Tongue
Even Rich Pissmann has admitted that the value increase of Gulden was much bigger than BTC this last year.  Grin

How can the value increase of NLG be much bigger than BTC over the last year if it's gone down like 10x certain BTC over the past year. Do you even math bro?

Gulden is also progressing well on CMC, ranked 160, with a bit more effort we can push this coin to new heights. By the end of the year with all the marketing taking place I expect a rise to rank 200 and with a lot of effort a rank of 250.

... Gulden the fastest depressing coin on coinmarketcap

Congratulations and salutations on Gulden ranking 170 on coinmarketcap. Progress is continuing to be made, my best advise is dump all your Gulden while you still can before rank 300 is achieved.

... All it took was the time to write 1 post to drop to rank 171.

It took awhile but Gulden has dropped another 3 ranks to 174. Rank 200 here we come!!
Activity: 8
December 07, 2017, 05:49:41 AM
Nice volume on Nocks! Four times as usual.

Remember it’s sale on Nocks. Free trading, no fees this month.

https://www.nocks.com/trade/NLG-EUR

And yet, when you read a post like this https://medium.com/@nocksapp/supply-and-demand-dictates-the-value-of-gulden-ed289232df85  you know you are dealing with fucking amateurs.

This is the MaNI show, he is currently the best active developer in crypto. Evan Duffield is more an advisor now with an anonymous developer supporting Dash. Vitalik Buterin is mainly involved in presentations and not doing as much active development. The rest of the coins are a marketing show, people know these coins are scams but they don't give a fuck as long as they making money.

MaNI is heading up blockchain development for real. Just no one knows it yet outside the community.

Bitcoin is on a rampage, this update will go unnoticed by the greed that has taken over bitcoin and alt coins. Update 3 months too late?
Activity: 156
December 07, 2017, 04:51:54 AM

And yet, when you read a post like this https://medium.com/@nocksapp/supply-and-demand-dictates-the-value-of-gulden-ed289232df85  you know you are dealing with fucking amateurs.

This is the MaNI show, he is currently the best active developer in crypto. Evan Duffield is more an advisor now with an anonymous developer supporting Dash. Vitalik Buterin is mainly involved in presentations and not doing as much active development. The rest of the coins are a marketing show, people know these coins are scams but they don't give a fuck as long as they making money.

MaNI is heading up blockchain development for real. Just no one knows it yet outside the community.
Activity: 338
Merit: 101
December 06, 2017, 06:19:22 PM

And yet, when you read a post like this https://medium.com/@nocksapp/supply-and-demand-dictates-the-value-of-gulden-ed289232df85  you know you are dealing with fucking amateurs.
Activity: 408
Merit: 117
December 06, 2017, 03:22:49 PM

Pages:
Jump to: