Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Gulden a good investment? - page 68. (Read 250149 times)

Activity: 408
Merit: 117
November 19, 2017, 08:34:54 AM
GuldenTrader will be live in three weeks and implements Bunq Bank API for swift withdrawels.
They will add not only NLG-Euro but all these coins:TCN, QBX, ETH, WAVES, XVG, NEO, XRP, BTS, LTC, XMR and QTUM

Activity: 156
Merit: 10
November 19, 2017, 01:00:27 AM
After studying their latest whitepaper I am really excited about Gulden. Current price level feels like an interesting entry to me.

Price indeed is rediculously low in comparance what Gulden has to offer technically. 👍

Reason I don't post in the Dash announcement pages is because Dash has a good mix of innovation and marketing. This has helped it reach and stay in and out of the top 5.I have nothing to complain about with Dash.

Gulden is about to have the most innovative coin but with the lack of marketing I fear not many outside of the current community will know what is being done. Is MaNI and the dev team going to stick around if there is no exposure for the forward thinking and innovation they bringing to the table.

The central bank's picking up someone like MaNI would be the end of bitcoin and it wouldn't be the users fault , it would be the lack of marketing and frustration of Gulden not living up to it's potential. Central banks, IMF etc would be able to promote and market through 3rd party companies and MaNI's work would then be appreciated by the world but be a force on the dark side.

Rijk needs to make sure this update gets some exposure, ask the community if some of the funds can be used on marketing.
November 18, 2017, 05:28:57 PM
After studying their latest whitepaper I am really excited about Gulden. Current price level feels like an interesting entry to me.

Price indeed is rediculously low in comparance what Gulden has to offer technically. 👍
Activity: 338
Merit: 101
November 18, 2017, 05:06:01 PM
The Gulden Community has sent information packages to shops in the Netherlands who already accept bitcoin, in an effort to inform them of a working alternative, Gulden, which is actually cheaper than regular payment methods.
The package includes a welcome letter, card display, cards, window stickers and install guide.

Where are the pictures, articles, user merchant reports...?

Show, don't tell.

I have Dutch friends who still have not heard of NLG. I know local charities with better publicity.

did you even read what he typed?
do your friends have shops that already accept bitcoin? no? then you are missing the point.

Sorry man, you're barely making sense.

maybe this forum is not for you. sorry.

So you have nothing to offer at all besides trolling. Great. Gulden goes up.

@Jean.Luc   That was useful. Thanks
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
November 18, 2017, 12:26:23 PM
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Activity: 74
November 18, 2017, 10:02:53 AM
anyone know how big their current slack is?
Activity: 284
Merit: 100
November 18, 2017, 09:57:11 AM
The Gulden Community has sent information packages to shops in the Netherlands who already accept bitcoin, in an effort to inform them of a working alternative, Gulden, which is actually cheaper than regular payment methods.
The package includes a welcome letter, card display, cards, window stickers and install guide.

Show, don't tell.

I have Dutch friends who still have not heard of NLG. I know local charities with better publicity.

do your friends have shops that already accept bitcoin? no? then you are missing the point.

maybe this forum is not for you. sorry.
November 18, 2017, 08:02:41 AM
Activity: 339
New Cryptoworld Order
November 18, 2017, 07:53:51 AM

Show, don't tell.

Get used to it, Gulden fanboys never make sense, like "Gulden is a good investment, because it stayed stable @ 7ct the whole year"

Yeah, right, imagine you would have bought Bitcoin instead  Roll Eyes
November 18, 2017, 07:23:17 AM

Show, don't tell.

Activity: 284
Merit: 100
November 17, 2017, 06:47:59 PM

Show, don't tell.

November 17, 2017, 06:04:52 PM

Show, don't tell.

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
November 17, 2017, 02:06:22 PM

Bitcoin has been real bad for merchants, they not getting any business through bitcoin transactions and they might think the same will occur with Gulden, but as I mentioned in a earlier post people might be willing to spend their Gulden cause the Euro value doesn't do much.
November 17, 2017, 02:01:23 PM
November 17, 2017, 09:11:29 AM

Nothing will be released until February 2018 soonest and even then a major flaw will surface, we had that MaNi times before.

I have lost count of the number of times deadlines have been pushed back with incredible excuses, and after a while they simply did not offer an excuse. Stupid potheads like Rijk then act as if nothing bad happened. They did that for every misstep and half-truth they were caught up in. Kicked every critic off slack. Class act. Are all the Plasmans so terrible? I feel bad for them because for a while Rijk seemed to be trading off the family name. That stopped!
Activity: 339
New Cryptoworld Order
November 17, 2017, 07:19:26 AM

Innovation is still rewarded , Gulden devs need to prove that PoW2 and SegSig is possible. All I see is delays and excuses. Latest was public testing to start this month. What will be the excuse when November is finished?

Nothing will be released until February 2018 soonest and even then a major flaw will surface, we had that MaNi times before.
Activity: 146
Merit: 2
November 17, 2017, 06:53:22 AM
Bitcoin has been a good store of value but any shop I walk into that accepts bitcoin say they not getting any people buying using their bitcoin and who would since the value keeps going up and up. I think Rijk wants a stable price for Gulden so people don't have to fear that when they spend their Gulden the next day it's going to be worth 20% - 100% more. Then they can buy back in the next day at a similar value.

Merchants are noticing this about Gulden and why more merchants are adding Gulden as payment method.

It does suck for people who want to make huge profits but as a currency Gulden is performing better then bitcoin as it's more stable.

Marketing of Gulden sucks but with marketing would come more price fluctuations. I don't know anymore maybe Rijk has thought about this and why the marketing is non existent.

When you google gulden you get this: "Gulden - Added value for your money" I guess by added value they don't mean added value as in financial but as practicality. Though i'm sure 99% reads the first meaning

Gulden is in a strange place, it will literally be the best coin technically but I doubt anyone will know this outside of the current community?

Technicality hardly matters these days any more, it's now the coin that makes the most profit in speculation.... period. Greed is high these days.

Pre 2016 innovation was rewarded but crypto has fallen into the same trap as the stock market where it's where the money flows and that is the best coin.  A lot of new coins have the benefit of wealthy companies or individuals behind it that can support high prices. PoW or PoS however was not good enough because miners would have some control and so ICOs were born where a few individuals of said token can buy them all up and control the market easier.

We will have to wait and see if PoW2 or SegSig brings any new investment and if not then innovation is currently dead in this landscape and developers like MaNI may aswell go work for a bank developing blockchains for them.

Innovation is still rewarded , Gulden devs need to prove that PoW2 and SegSig is possible. All I see is delays and excuses. Latest was public testing to start this month. What will be the excuse when November is finished?
Activity: 142
November 17, 2017, 06:36:50 AM
Bitcoin has been a good store of value but any shop I walk into that accepts bitcoin say they not getting any people buying using their bitcoin and who would since the value keeps going up and up. I think Rijk wants a stable price for Gulden so people don't have to fear that when they spend their Gulden the next day it's going to be worth 20% - 100% more. Then they can buy back in the next day at a similar value.

Merchants are noticing this about Gulden and why more merchants are adding Gulden as payment method.

It does suck for people who want to make huge profits but as a currency Gulden is performing better then bitcoin as it's more stable.

Marketing of Gulden sucks but with marketing would come more price fluctuations. I don't know anymore maybe Rijk has thought about this and why the marketing is non existent.

When you google gulden you get this: "Gulden - Added value for your money" I guess by added value they don't mean added value as in financial but as practicality. Though i'm sure 99% reads the first meaning

Gulden is in a strange place, it will literally be the best coin technically but I doubt anyone will know this outside of the current community?

Technicality hardly matters these days any more, it's now the coin that makes the most profit in speculation.... period. Greed is high these days.

Pre 2016 innovation was rewarded but crypto has fallen into the same trap as the stock market where it's where the money flows and that is the best coin.  A lot of new coins have the benefit of wealthy companies or individuals behind it that can support high prices. PoW or PoS however was not good enough because miners would have some control and so ICOs were born where a few individuals of said token can buy them all up and control the market easier.

We will have to wait and see if PoW2 or SegSig brings any new investment and if not then innovation is currently dead in this landscape and developers like MaNI may aswell go work for a bank developing blockchains for them.
legendary
Activity: 1658
Merit: 1001
November 17, 2017, 05:58:18 AM

Pages:
Jump to: