Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Hillary Clinton Trustworthy? - page 76. (Read 234741 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon
July 08, 2015, 10:39:02 PM

Hillary denies being subpoenaed on Benghazi...

HAD THREE SUBPOENAS, TWO BEFORE SERVER WAS WIPED...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yORSwLesTLQ

Representative Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-SC)85%
 said Hillary Clinton actually had three subpoenas, two of which were sent before her server was wiped on Wednesday’s “Hugh Hewitt Show.”

Gowdy was asked, “‘I’ve never had a subpoena,’ her words. Congressman Rep. Trey Gowdy did Hillary Clinton lie yesterday?” He answered, “It is a fact that there was a subpoena issued to her in March of 2015. But Congressman, it’s also a fact that there was a subpoena in existence from another Congressional committee far before that one. So there are two subpoenas. There are letters from Congress. And there’s a statutory obligation to her to preserve public records.” And “There was a, — think back right after Benghazi, Rep. Jason Chaffetz wrote a letter to Secretary Clinton, in fact, saying Congress has the right and the authority to investigate these attacks. That is tantamount to a ‘do not destroy’ request. Also keep in mind, Congress wrote her directly when she was Secretary of State and asked her specifically, ‘Do you ever use personal email?’ She never answered that question. She never said yes, she never said no. All right, fast forward. The Oversight Committee is looking into Benghazi. They issued a subpoena to the State Department to bring certain documents over to Congress so we can inspect them. It is that subpoena that ultimately led the State Department to give us the first eight emails we got from her.” Gowdy then said this subpoena was sent in 2013.

He added, “There was another one to the State Department. In August of 2013, there were two subpoenas sent to the State Department, which are requests for documents. But as a result of that subpoena to the State Department, the State Department then produced to us her emails. So, there is no way to claim that there was not some legal process directing that those emails be retained and ultimately produced, because they were.” And that “There were two, [subpeonas] one related to ARB documents, and one related to what we call reading room documents. And they were sent to the Department of State, asking that Congress be delivered these documents. Where that becomes important is, it was as a result of that Oversight subpoena that the Department of State first gave us any of her emails. So, clearly, her emails were covered by that subpoena, or the Department of State never would have given them to us. Now her out is going to be this, or what she thinks is her out, ‘Well, the State Department didn’t have my emails, I did.’ Which then moves us to the law, the statute, the regulation, which places on her an affirmative duty to protect and preserve public records. So, whether there’s a subpoena in place or not, the law is and has been in place, you have to preserve public record. She decided on her own what was and was not public record. And John, what’s even worse than that, I mean, think when she left office. She left office in February of 2013, right? … She didn’t delete and wipe clean that server until the fall of 2014, 20 months later, after she left.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/07/08/gowdy-hillary-had-three-subpoenas-two-before-server-was-wiped/

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
July 08, 2015, 04:42:36 AM
If she have the same credibility as her husband the answer is no.
legendary
Activity: 1568
July 07, 2015, 10:57:00 PM
Are any politicians trustworthy? Besides Rand Paul, our Lord and savior.

Pand is our lord and savior.  Haha  I am liberal and I think I agree with Paul more than Clinton.  Embarrassed
I'd hope so w/ you and many other liberals. Hillary is a fraud and is in bed big time w/ the military industrial complex as well as being very in for the surveillance state sponsored by the "intelligence" agencies. Rand is just like his dad in many instances, that needs to play conservative in a GOP primary. But, Rand is trying to play the general election game at this point yet he may be losing primary voters by doing so. It's one thing to factually say that he can beat Hillary in some purple states but he needs to send more red meat to GOP voters, especially w/ the growing crowded GOP field.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
That Darn Cat
July 07, 2015, 10:30:29 PM

Pand is our lord and savior.  Haha  I am liberal and I think I agree with Paul more than Clinton.  Embarrassed
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
July 07, 2015, 10:13:20 PM

Is he a politician?

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
July 07, 2015, 06:54:21 PM
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
July 07, 2015, 04:23:40 PM

----------------------------------
If bush is in power then Dissent is the highest form of patriotism. If she is in power then "You are a traitor to my government and the flag!"

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
July 07, 2015, 03:02:55 PM

Hillary Campaign Dumps Talking Points In Favor Of Having All Supporters Read From The Same Script…

One day in May, operatives from a Washington-based super PAC gathered New Hampshire mayors, state representatives and local politicos at St. Anselm College for a day of training.

They rehearsed their personal tales of how they met Hillary Rodham Clinton and why they support her for president. They sharpened their defenses of her record as secretary of state. They scripted their arguments for why the Democratic front-runner has been “a lifetime champion of income opportunity.” And they polished their on-camera presentations in a series of mock interviews.

The objective of the sessions: to nurture a seemingly grass roots echo chamber of Clinton supporters reading from the same script across the communities that dot New Hampshire, a critical state that hosts the nation’s first presidential primary.

The super PAC, called Correct the Record, convened similar talking-point tutorials and media-training classes in May and June in three other early voting states — Iowa, South Carolina and Nevada — as well as sessions earlier this spring in California.

Presidential campaigns have for decades fed talking points to surrogates who appear on national television or introduce candidates on the stump. But the effort to script and train local supporters is unusually ambitious and illustrates the extent to which the Clinton campaign and its web of sanctioned, allied super PACs are leaving nothing to chance. […]

But asking local supporters to use talking points could undermine the organic nature of grass-roots political interactions. No longer can a journalist call up a state representative in Iowa and expect to hear his or her personal, unvarnished take on Clinton — nor can a Rotary Club member watch a fellow small-business owner talk about Clinton at their monthly luncheon — without suspecting he or she is reading from a script.

The super PAC’s effort also comes as Clinton struggles on the campaign trail to appear accessible and genuine. Some Democrats have long believed Clinton sounds too scripted on the stump, especially compared to Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), her insurgent primary rival whose authenticity and liberal message are drawing thousands of Democrats to his rallies.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/the-making-of-a-hillary-clinton-echo-chamber/2015/07/07/01625c5e-24ae-11e5-b72c-2b7d516e1e0e_story.html

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
July 07, 2015, 02:50:04 PM
Hillary's long time "aid" Huma Abedin was asked how Hillary's pussy tastes.

Her Answer?

Depends.

That's not funny! That's unacceptable!

We finally have a chance for an accomplished woman to break through the glass ceiling and become president, and this is the kind of personal attack she has to face.

So what if she is an old lesbian? Is there something wrong with that? And so what if she's incontinent and has to wear adult diapers. This is a natural part of life and getting older, and I, for one, hope we as a nation are beyond discriminating against someone like Hillary simply because she no longer has voluntary control over her urine flow.

I have the same opinion about the other personal attacks on this thread. Has every other former Secretary of State been held to this high standard? Did anyone ask where they stored their emails? Were they attacked this harshly simply because they played a significant role in getting U.S. diplomats killed and then covered it up? Those people asking Hillary about the years-old story of Benghazi at this point might as well be screaming iron my shirt!

And not only is she being attacked simply because of things she did while in office, she's even being attacked for things she said, simply because of positions she may or may not have had in the past and positions she may or may not have now. What difference does it make where her positions are? I'm glad she's avoiding interviews where these "journalists" are waiting with their sexist trick questions intended to get her to state her positions.

I think Hillary will be a great president. She's a woman, a democrat and a Clinton, and that's good enough for me.

You want this woman who married a predator, a well known pervert, womanizer in chief, to represent everything you strongly believe in life?

Some people (not me) say bill is the perfect father figure. "I wish he was my daddy..."

I will never understand why...

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
July 07, 2015, 12:25:52 PM

Her Answer?

Depends.

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
July 07, 2015, 10:39:41 AM

Her Answer?

Depends.

We finally have a chance for an accomplished woman to break through the glass ceiling and become president, and this is the kind of personal attack she has to face.

So what if she is an old lesbian? Is there something wrong with that? And so what if she's incontinent and has to wear adult diapers. This is a natural part of life and getting older, and I, for one, hope we as a nation are beyond discriminating against someone like Hillary simply because she no longer has voluntary control over her urine flow.

I have the same opinion about the other personal attacks on this thread. Has every other former Secretary of State been held to this high standard? Did anyone ask where they stored their emails? Were they attacked this harshly simply because they played a significant role in getting U.S. diplomats killed and then covered it up? Those people asking Hillary about the years-old story of Benghazi at this point might as well be screaming iron my shirt!

And not only is she being attacked simply because of things she did while in office, she's even being attacked for things she said, simply because of positions she may or may not have had in the past and positions she may or may not have now. What difference does it make where her positions are? I'm glad she's avoiding interviews where these "journalists" are waiting with their sexist trick questions intended to get her to state her positions.

I think Hillary will be a great president. She's a woman, a democrat and a Clinton, and that's good enough for me.

No, none of the others had to be asked where they stored their emails, as there are rules that govern that which the others followed, all of which she ignored in an obvious attempt to control information, which is what the Clintons do best.

some of the attacks in this thread have been personal, however, a lot of what is here is speaking to her improper use of power in these e-mails and megabucks going to the Clinton foundation, to Bill for speaking fees, and other ethical improprieties while Sec State, among other things.

What difference does it make indeed.  Another of her favorite phrases when questioned about people being killed on her watch.  How dare Congress ask Hillary the Great questions about people killed on her watch after they'd been ringing the alarm bell on security, were ignored, and ended up dead.  My, the gall of some people.

if you think this POS would be a great president, IMO you wouldn't know a great one if it walked up and bit you in the face.  The fact that anyone is fooled by this narcissistic, power hungry piece of crap whose primary means of accomplishing her goal was accepting that her husband was banging anything that moved, is a pathetic statement on the blindness of the American people, or, as Gruber put it, the stupidity of the American voter.

but you rock on with that indignation that someone said something mean about someone who has been plundering the country for her own benefit.  the hilarity of that is enough to be so amusing that I doubt I'll see anything either as funny or as outright stupid for the rest of the day.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
July 07, 2015, 08:11:36 AM

Her Answer?

Depends.

Activity: 518
Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.
July 07, 2015, 07:54:12 AM

Her Answer?

Depends.
Activity: 700
July 07, 2015, 05:38:54 AM
People will vote for her just because she's a woman just like they did with Obama because he's black. Hillary will likely be much more war hungry than Bush or Barrack too so I agree don't let her gender fool anyone. Sadly I think she'll likely win but it doesn't matter who gets in nothing will change.

Unfortunately, that is 100% true. I have seen at least one user here in the Politics & Society section of Bitcointalk claiming that she will vote for the Pinocchibitch, just because that thing happens to be female. She has already got the LGBT votes in her pocket, as she is bisexual. The Jews will also vote for her, as she has promised that she'll attack Iran. And another group which is going to supprt her is:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/05/07/hookers-for-hillary_n_7229398.html

The question should be who would be the best canidate to vote for in the Democratic party if you are not in favour of Hillary, although she definitely has some guaranteed votes.
In a sense the real goal should be aimed at putting votes in for a viable contender to keep her out of the office at all cost.
As a sidenote I do wonder if Donald trump decided to become a republican just to mess with them since the Republicans keep mentioning he was originally a democrat.
It would be fun or sad to see a Democrat version of Trump on the stage debating politics with Hillary alas it is not meant to be that said Hookers 4 Hillary is a nice consolation I'm sure Bill would enjoy that.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2015/07/05/brit_hume_if_donald_trump_was_a_democratic_mole_would_his_behavior_be_any_different.html
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
July 06, 2015, 11:06:11 PM
People will vote for her just because she's a woman just like they did with Obama because he's black. Hillary will likely be much more war hungry than Bush or Barrack too so I agree don't let her gender fool anyone. Sadly I think she'll likely win but it doesn't matter who gets in nothing will change.

Unfortunately, that is 100% true. I have seen at least one user here in the Politics & Society section of Bitcointalk claiming that she will vote for the Pinocchibitch, just because that thing happens to be female. She has already got the LGBT votes in her pocket, as she is bisexual. The Jews will also vote for her, as she has promised that she'll attack Iran. And another group which is going to supprt her is:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/05/07/hookers-for-hillary_n_7229398.html
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
July 06, 2015, 05:19:13 PM
Don't let her gender fool you,  just
She's just as much a man as the rest of them, she'll do what's always been done,  make the biggest promises when votes are needed and then screw the people to protect the money when in power.

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
July 06, 2015, 02:33:48 PM

Hillary Flashback: Sanctuary Cities Keep Everyone Safe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2WoQ8Pcttk

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3149706/Family-Californian-woman-shot-dead-random-illegal-Mexican-immigrant-deported-FIVE-TIMES-condemn-officials-let-stay.html

San Francisco’s sanctuary city policy is receiving harsh criticism after Wednesday’s murder of 32-year-old Kate Steinle by Francisco Lopez-Sanchez, a illegal immigrant who has been deported five times and has been convicted of seven felonies.

On Sept. 6, 2007 at Dartmouth College while debating during her last attempt to become president, then-Sen. Hillary Clinton supported sanctuary cities saying they help ensure the “personal safety and security of all the citizens.”

Clinton said, “If local law enforcement begins to act like immigration officers what that means is that you will have people not reporting crimes. You will have people hiding from the police. And I think that is a real direct threat to the personal safety and security of all the citizens. So this is a result of the failure of the federal government and that’s where it needs to be fixed.”

When pressed if that means she supports the sanctuary cities policy Clinton replied, “Well, I don’t think there is any choice.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/07/06/hillary-flashback-sanctuary-cities-keep-all-citizens-safe/

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
July 05, 2015, 10:46:34 PM

Published on Jul 5, 2015

Here’s a great little glimpse at how the media treats Hillary and how she treats them. In this little clip a reporter tosses her a softball about Trump, basically asking her, “go ahead and tell us how bad Trump is.”

But rather than take the offer from her complacent fans in the media, she rebuffs it saying, “I think I’m gonna sit down and have some pie!” This reminds me of Obama’s “Can I just finish my waffle?” moment from 2008. If either had been a Republican, the media would be relentless in attacking instead of offering softball questions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XkskGuJGpM

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
July 05, 2015, 09:52:23 AM
Humaliation... Funny but sad as the media will still support her, no matter what. Only one question allowed: what's her favorite ice cream flavor...

It is the news channel (especially MSNBC and CNN) owners and the news paper CEOs (Washington Post, New York Times.etc) who support her, not the press reporters. The ground staff has hardly any say in the contents of the media. It will be decided by their bosses. And these bosses will be rewarded, once the Pinocchibitch is voted in to power in 2016.
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
July 05, 2015, 09:19:56 AM

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/press-roped-down-aides-hillary-event_984950.html

-----------------------------------------
Humaliation... Funny but sad as the media will still support her, no matter what. Only one question allowed: what's her favorite ice cream flavor...

Pages:
Jump to: