Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Hillary Clinton Trustworthy? - page 79. (Read 234741 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
June 16, 2015, 10:21:27 AM
It's high time now that USA gets a lady-President. And there seems no other choice better than Hilary Clinton. I suppose people can give her a chance at President's posts. I think she has done pretty good till now, she deserves to become the President

was this a serious comment?

I cannot fathom how anyone could think she's done a good job at anything, so maybe you can give us some specific examples of why you think this is the case.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
June 16, 2015, 08:49:20 AM
It's high time now that USA gets a lady-President. And there seems no other choice better than Hilary Clinton. I suppose people can give her a chance at President's posts. I think she has done pretty good till now, she deserves to become the President

http://dailycaller.com/2015/06/15/the-kick-off-hillary-clinton-the-bogus-womens-advocate/

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
June 16, 2015, 08:46:09 AM

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/06/hillary-clinton-libya-emails-withheld-benghazi-committee-119037.html

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
June 16, 2015, 08:42:36 AM

http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/15/politics/45-times-secretary-clinton-pushed-the-trade-bill-she-now-opposes/index.html

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
June 16, 2015, 08:32:03 AM

And she will be a transparent president. Close to the people as a struggling human being with a vagina...

Shutout: Hillary bars designated reporter from covering her events

New Hampshire events closed to print pool reporter, no one replaces Daily Mail’s Martosko

*** UPDATED 7:13PM EDT: POOL REPORTER AGAIN KICKED OUT OF HILLARY EVENT ***

Why has Hillary Clinton barred today’s designated print media pool reporter from covering her campaign events in New Hampshire?

Would she really prefer NO coverage to the Daily Mail’s David Martosko? That’s exactly what happened this morning in the Granite State.

A source close to the situation told the Media Equalizer earlier that when Martosko was informed last night of the rescinded credential, the consensus among others in the media pool was to decline to send a replacement at all, leaving at least one event without anyone to report on it. The position normally rotates each day, as the campaign only allows one print reporter at a time inside many of her events.

When he attempted to gain access this morning anyway, it was denied. The event, in Rochester, was a forum on the subject of early childhood education. Later, there was a campaign kickoff in Concord.

While Martosko is left wondering whether this will continue throughout Clinton’s schedule for today, some in the media are asking whether the Democratic presidential frontrunner is taking an unusually heavy-handed approach to controlling coverage. There are other events on Clinton’s calendar for today, including a 5:45pm Flag Day event in Manchester sponsored by the city’s Democratic Party organization, where she will be the keynote speaker:

Tickets to see Hillary Clinton are going fast, get yours NOW! Click here: https://secure.actblue.com/contribute/page/2015flagday
Posted by Manchester City Democrats on Wednesday, June 10, 2015

If Martosko were to attempt to gain entry and again be refused, it could substantially escalate the growing controversy.
While the left-leaning Mediaite speculates the issue is related to a 2013 story about Senator Robert Menendez (D-NJ) and the campaign cites the Daily Mail’s foreign ownership (a can of worms were this to be applied evenly across the board), it’s more likely related to a recent series of scoops by Martosko about events on the trail.

It was Martosko, after all, who has reported on a number of behavioral missteps by Clinton’s team, such as her reliance on private jets as opposed to commercial travel even as she rails against the rich during campaign stops.

In April, he caught Clinton’s entourage reaching or exceeding 80 miles per hour in a 55 zone as they “raced to Boston” in order to catch a plane in Logan with a first class section. That’s despite skipping “the Manchester, NH airport [which] would have been 55 miles closer and had a flight two hours earlier – but it was on smaller plane with only coach seats.”

In addition, he uncovered Clinton’s now-infamous “Scooby van”– the vehicle used to move her across Iowa, featuring armor plating and tinted windows.

Does Clinton’s campaign realize it has inadvertently elevated Martosko to a higher public profile and at the same time energized her opponents, who are likely to renew allegations of heavy-handed press treatment?

UPDATE: From Martosko’s evening pool report

POOL REPORT #7: 6:24 p.m. “final — “You need to leave””

For the second time today the Hillary for America campaign denied your pooler access to a pooled event, claiming that DailyMail.com was not approved to cover it. This despite sending an email Sunday evening at 6:15pm advising the times and locations where poolers should arrive during the day.

http://mediaequalizer.com/brian-maloney/2015/06/shutout-hillary-bars-designated-reporter-from-covering-her-events

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
June 16, 2015, 08:12:21 AM
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
June 16, 2015, 08:03:05 AM

CLINTON CAMPAIGN WON’T COMMIT TO RELEASING HILLARY MEDICAL RECORDS

Face the Nation host John Dickerson pointed out that “Hillary Clinton had a big health scare when she was secretary of state” and asked campaign manager Robby Mook, “will she release her medial records as part of this campaign?”

“I will let Hillary decide that,” Mook answered. “But I can tell you she has been hitting the campaign trail hard.”

In 2012, Clinton had to delay her Benghazi testimony to Congress after she fell and suffered a concussion. She later was treated for a blood clot in her brain, which experts said could have been “life threatening.” Though Clinton joked about her “cracked head” in emails that the State Department recently released, Bill Clinton revealed last year that Hillary’s injuries “required six months of very serious work to get over.”

On the stump this weekend, Clinton tried to deflect concerns about her age by saying that she would be the “youngest woman president” if elected to the White House.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/06/15/clinton-campaign-wont-commit-to-releasing-hillary-medical-records/

legendary
Activity: 1568
June 09, 2015, 01:41:06 AM
Scandals Only Make the Clintons Stronger
This is the funniest thing i have heard in ages ... bwhahahhahahahahah. This ad brought to you by the Clinton Foundation.

One has to wonder: When Republicans gathered earlier this year to scheme the defeat of Hillary Clinton, who was the genius who stood up and said, “I know. We’ll challenge the Clintons’ pristine record on ethics. They’ll never see that one coming.”
But of course they did. We all did.

A little newsflash about our past (and probably future) First Family, who pundits, long predicting the Clintons’ coronation, are now suddenly beginning to count out: Scandal surfing is what they always do. They skip the top of the waves, sometimes even giving the impression they might succumb to them. But they never do.

The Clintons have been sent off to their certain doom more times than Tyrion Lannister. During their last sojourn on Pennsylvania Avenue, operators all but installed a new message on the White House switchboard, “If you’re calling with a subpoena for the Clintons, please press 7 now.”
Yet whatever the storm—from blue dresses to funny money from China to an actual impeachment trial—Bill and Hillary are this generation’s Six-Million Dollar Man (and Woman). They always rebuild faster, stronger, and a hell of a lot richer than ever.
Much is now being made of a CNN poll finding that a majority of Americans—57 percent—do not believe Hillary Clinton is honest or trustworthy. But is that really news? Roughly half of the country has felt that way for a long time. Forty-three percent of Americans said that a year ago. And forty-six percent said that back in 2007.

Under the headline, “Hillary Clinton’s honesty problem,” an earnest reporter for The Hill newspaper asks, “Is it possible to win the White House if more than half the electorate thinks you’re dishonest?” Uh, of course, it is, people. The Clintons do this all the time.

Clinton’s margins against her potential Republican contenders is thin, to be sure, but not much different than they have been for months. And, by the way, even in purplish New Hampshire, she’s still beating them all—from Bush to Walker to Rubio. Nationally, CNN has her beating Washington’s favorite Republican, Jeb Bush, by eight points.

More...http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/06/scandals-clintons-stronger-2016-foundation-president-118683.html?ml=tl_1&cmpid=sf#.VXUdFm5pJep
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
June 08, 2015, 11:06:40 AM
lol if you pay you are logged, if you don't you get harassed or colored. hard choices. for the American, you are slaves, she is one of your master, her husband goes on l. express... so it depends, if you are with the billionaires raping underage girls on your private jet, she is the best, if you are not? you don't have the capacity to understand... so.

As for my understanding, Hillary would be good politician or leader in her Own Country for Domestic purposes, When it comes to the foreign policy, or foreign management, I feel that she is total failure for these administration, she cannot able to take any beneficial decision regards to the foreign countries. she needs more knowledge and history to know about the world.

... her Own Country for Domestic purposes.... Nice!

Grin Cheesy Grin

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
June 08, 2015, 07:29:25 AM
lol if you pay you are logged, if you don't you get harassed or colored. hard choices. for the American, you are slaves, she is one of your master, her husband goes on l. express... so it depends, if you are with the billionaires raping underage girls on your private jet, she is the best, if you are not? you don't have the capacity to understand... so.

As for my understanding, Hillary would be good politician or leader in her Own Country for Domestic purposes, When it comes to the foreign policy, or foreign management, I feel that she is total failure for these administration, she cannot able to take any beneficial decision regards to the foreign countries. she needs more knowledge and history to know about the world.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
June 07, 2015, 10:21:30 PM
When a CNN poll last week showed Hillary Clinton leading Rand Paul by a single percentage point (48-47) and only three points ahead of Marco Rubio (49-46) and Scott Walker (49-46), it was mildly shocking. In April, her lead over the three Republican presidential candidates had been in double digits: Paul (58-39), Rubio (55-41), and Walker (59-37).

Unfortunately none of these three candidates are likely to secure the GOP nomination. In the end, some war crazy psychopath, such as Jeb Bush or Ben Carson will win the Republican nomination, and Hillary will have an easy walkover. But if anything to go by, this survey once again confirms the fact that Rand Paul is the only candidate capable of defeating Hillary.
legendary
June 07, 2015, 04:53:28 PM
Hillary Clinton Traces Friendly Path, Troubling Party

WASHINGTON — Hillary Rodham Clinton appears to be dispensing with the nationwide electoral strategy that won her husband two terms in the White House and brought white working-class voters and great stretches of what is now red-state America back to Democrats.

Instead, she is poised to retrace Barack Obama’s far narrower path to the presidency: a campaign focused more on mobilizing supporters in the Great Lakes states and in parts of the West and South than on persuading undecided voters.

Mrs. Clinton’s aides say it is the only way to win in an era of heightened polarization, when a declining pool of voters is truly up for grabs. Her liberal policy positions, they say, will fire up Democrats, a less difficult task than trying to win over independents in more hostile territory — even though a broader strategy could help lift the party with her.

This early in the campaign, however, forgoing a determined outreach effort to all 50 states, or even most of them, could mean missing out on the kind of spirited conversation that can be a unifying feature of a presidential election. And it could leave Mrs. Clinton, if she wins, with the same difficulties Mr. Obama has faced in governing with a Republican-controlled Congress.

More...http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/07/us/politics/hillary-clinton-traces-friendly-path-troubling-party.html

She is running scared w/ her tail between her legs. I mean, who doesn't go out and try and win over independents unless you know you're just gonna go the class warfare/fearmongering route w/o bringing anything new to the table. Democrats are right to be concerned especially if Rand starts breaking out of the pack in the GOP.
legendary
June 07, 2015, 04:47:43 PM
The Coming Democratic Panic
Watch what happens if Hillary Clinton falls behind in the polls.

When a CNN poll last week showed Hillary Clinton leading Rand Paul by a single percentage point (48-47) and only three points ahead of Marco Rubio (49-46) and Scott Walker (49-46), it was mildly shocking. In April, her lead over the three Republican presidential candidates had been in double digits: Paul (58-39), Rubio (55-41), and Walker (59-37).

But wait. If the next CNN survey shows Clinton actually behind one or two or three of the GOP candidates, it won’t be just shocking. It will send Democrats into a near-panic over the possibility of losing the White House in 2016, even with their preferred candidate, Clinton, as nominee.

Such a poll result isn’t far-fetched as we watch Clinton’s campaign deteriorate. True, head-to-head matchups this early in the presidential cycle are almost never predictive. But in this case, it’s the psychological impact that matters.

That Clinton’s candidacy is in trouble is indisputable. She’s not threatened with losing the Democratic nomination—at least not yet. She has the well-financed Clinton machine and a national network of supporters on which she can rely. The campaigns of her Democratic opponents are small and weak in comparison.

But the rationale for her bid for the presidency, the strategy of her campaign, and the tactics she’s adopted—all have failed to stop her steady decline. The expectation of Clinton’s glide into the White House in 2016 is gone.

More...http://www.weeklystandard.com/articles/coming-democratic-panic_965001.html
legendary
June 06, 2015, 03:17:56 AM
i kind a like a woman in power and im a guy. soo hillary its ok

Wonderful argument.  Grin

Hillary should be the POTUS, just because she is a female. IMO, the most capable candidate should be elected as the POTUS, without any preference being given to other factors such as race, gender, language, religion.etc. I know most of the males vote for the best candidate.. but a large number of the women can be swayed by playing the gender card.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
June 06, 2015, 02:56:05 AM
well i dont mess much with usa policies they rule the world a bit but i mean from RPC bush and obama and hillary you select some more for wars some more for people some more for money but love its not that policies they all do not even a woman soo its genericly the same man or woman black or white more war guy or more people guy usa policies do not afect in more that 30 per cent the all world like chinese or europe
i kind a like a woman in power and im a guy. soo hillary its ok
legendary
June 04, 2015, 10:57:13 PM
Just 46 percent said they view the Democratic presidential front-runner favorably, compared to 50 percent who said they have an unfavorable view. In the preceding April survey, Clinton polled with 53 percent favorable, compared to 44 percent unfavorable.

WTF is wrong with the American people? 46% of the population views the Pinocchibitch favorably? After all these years, despite blunders such as the Bosnia sniper incident, murder of Vince Foster, and the Benghazi Jihadi attack (in which Christopher Stevens and Sean Smith were killed), if the Americans still vote Hillary Clinton to the post of POTUS in 2016, then even god won't be able to save the United States.
I'm not standing up for these boobs but the good news is that 15-20% of Hillary's favs have eroded over the last 6-9 months so that's a plus. The two bolded incidents are highly forgotten or unaware of by virtually all of those folks like they never happened. And when it comes to Benghazi or military stuff in general, much of the left is totally either unconcerned or so detached from any of it that there's no personal relation to it at all. Yet, much of the right is obsessed w/ military matters and the neocons want that to be paramount despite the record high debt which typically consumes the minds of only the conservative/libertarian base.
legendary
June 04, 2015, 10:22:12 PM
Just 46 percent said they view the Democratic presidential front-runner favorably, compared to 50 percent who said they have an unfavorable view. In the preceding April survey, Clinton polled with 53 percent favorable, compared to 44 percent unfavorable.

WTF is wrong with the American people? 46% of the population views the Pinocchibitch favorably? After all these years, despite blunders such as the Bosnia sniper incident, murder of Vince Foster, and the Benghazi Jihadi attack (in which Christopher Stevens and Sean Smith were killed), if the Americans still vote Hillary Clinton to the post of POTUS in 2016, then even god won't be able to save the United States.
legendary
June 04, 2015, 09:16:48 PM
EXCLUSIVE: Clinton charity took up to $10 MILLION donation from African church which called homosexuals 'devils' - despite Hillary's support for gay marriage

Hillary Clinton's charity accepted a substantial donation from an anti-gay African church which has likened homosexuals to the Devil, Daily Mail Online can reveal.

The 2016 Presidential candidate took money for her sprawling health nonprofit from the Cameroon Baptist Convention whose official policy is that being gay 'contradicts God's purpose for human sexuality'.

The devout Christian organization has in the past compared being gay to committing incest and human trafficking. Its leaders have also railed against US attempts to promote gay rights in Cameroon.

Despite this, the Cameroon Baptist Convention Health Board gave between $1million and $10million between 2010 and this year, according to the latest list of donors from the Clinton Health Access Initiative.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3110165/Clinton-charity-took-multi-million-donation-African-church-called-homosexuals-devils-despite-Hillary-s-support-gay-marriage.html#ixzz3c97dqlII
Activity: 926
weaving spiders come not here
June 03, 2015, 08:51:16 PM
No.
Pages:
Jump to: