Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Hillary Clinton Trustworthy? - page 86. (Read 234741 times)

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001
May 02, 2015, 09:21:30 PM
AP-GFK POLL: DOUBTS ABOUT CLINTON'S HONESTY AFTER EMAILS

WASHINGTON (AP) -- Americans appear to be suspicious of Hillary Rodham Clinton's honesty, and even many Democrats are only lukewarm about her presidential candidacy, according to a new Associated Press-GfK poll.

Is she strong and decisive? Yes, say a majority of people. But inspiring and likable? Only a minority think so.

Clinton's struggles to explain her email practices while in government, along with questions about the Clinton Foundation and Republican criticism of her openness, wealth and trustworthiness seem to have struck a nerve in the public's perception of the dominant Democratic figure in the 2016 campaign. In the survey, 61 percent said "honest" describes her only slightly well or not at all.

More...http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_DEM_2016_CLINTON_POLL?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2015-05-01-15-25-38
legendary
May 02, 2015, 09:19:46 PM
It's crony capitalism, otherwise known as corporatism or fascism
Otherwise known as capitalism IN REALITY, AKA corporate fascism.

True capitalism is what raises the most amount of people out of poverty while keeping the govt at a minimal level at most to protect individual rights and allows people to achieve their dreams by staying out of the way nor being used by corporations to further their interests at the expense of taxpayers.
This "true" capitalism you describe, where can I find it? Where can I experience it? You've described something beautiful here, a Unicorn economic system... only... like the unicorn, I'm not sure it ever truly existed outside the minds of american libertarians.
I'm just defining terms and many leftists conflate what real capitalism is because the representation of the terms isn't correct. I don't disagree w/ your statement about corporate fascism but that, by definition, isn't capitalism.

For instance, capitalism's definition-1st on google search
an economic and political system in which a country's trade and industry are controlled by private owners for profit, rather than by the state.
or
a social system based on the principle of individual rights. Politically, it is the system of laissez-faire (freedom). Legally it is a system of objective laws (rule of law as opposed to rule of man). Economically, when such freedom is applied to the sphere of production its result is the free-market.

Corporate fascism is when major corporations lobby govt officials/buy off politicians to get the rules and market skewed in their favor in a major way to lock out the small guy and/or get taxpayer funds for their own use. Capitalism works w/ small government or in the case of the US, their constitutionally authorized republic. As govt morphs into a welfare/warfare state or some level of each, corporate fascism can take over. Govt's natural trajectory is to grow when the public and corporations realize they can vote themselves portions of the public treasure instead of officials abiding by their constitutional oaths. Not much I can do about that just pointing out the different terms and societal operations.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
May 02, 2015, 04:26:34 PM
Not sure if it has been said already or not.... but NO!!!!!
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
May 02, 2015, 04:24:26 PM
In a way this is a silly thread topic. She is trustworthy. It all has to do with how smart you are to trust her to do what. Trust her to do whatever kinds of things will make her money and give her control.

Smiley
Activity: 265
Merit: 250
April 30, 2015, 11:06:13 PM

State Dept Allowed Clinton Foundation To Review Emails Before Releasing Them To Congress And FOIA Requesters

State Department officials began allowing the Clinton Foundation to review emails the government planned to release to Congress and Freedom of Information Act requesters in January 2014, prompting a process that has delayed the publication of agency records for months, according to the group pursuing the records.

Many of the emails Clinton Foundation officials were permitted to review discussed the charity’s work, as well as the hundreds of ethics reviews that former President Clinton faced as a result of his paid-speaking engagements around the world while his wife, Hillary Clinton, was secretary of state.

“On top of the obstruction that is in no small measure criminal in nature — with the hiding, removal and destruction of records by Mrs. Clinton — they are sending these records out to the foundation that are the very subject of these public controversies,” said Tom Fitton.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/state-department-allowing-clinton-foundation-to-approve-emails-for-release/article/2563806?utm_campaign=Fox%20News&utm_source=foxnews.com&utm_medium=feed

More fucking bullshit. I hope none of you guys vote her into office. That would suck bills balls!
legendary
Activity: 1176
minds.com/Wilikon
April 30, 2015, 08:09:27 PM

State Dept Allowed Clinton Foundation To Review Emails Before Releasing Them To Congress And FOIA Requesters

State Department officials began allowing the Clinton Foundation to review emails the government planned to release to Congress and Freedom of Information Act requesters in January 2014, prompting a process that has delayed the publication of agency records for months, according to the group pursuing the records.

Many of the emails Clinton Foundation officials were permitted to review discussed the charity’s work, as well as the hundreds of ethics reviews that former President Clinton faced as a result of his paid-speaking engagements around the world while his wife, Hillary Clinton, was secretary of state.

“On top of the obstruction that is in no small measure criminal in nature — with the hiding, removal and destruction of records by Mrs. Clinton — they are sending these records out to the foundation that are the very subject of these public controversies,” said Tom Fitton.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/state-department-allowing-clinton-foundation-to-approve-emails-for-release/article/2563806?utm_campaign=Fox%20News&utm_source=foxnews.com&utm_medium=feed

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
April 30, 2015, 12:19:20 PM
I don't think she has done some thing which she should not do i think give her chance to prove herself.

What does that even mean? Are you using google translate?

Huh

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
April 30, 2015, 11:45:25 AM
I don't think she has done some thing which she should not do i think give her chance to prove herself.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.
April 30, 2015, 10:59:35 AM
To bring the thread back to Hillary and her trustworthiness, I made a couple of relevant myjihad/mystruggle/meinkampf ads.

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU
April 30, 2015, 09:19:53 AM
It's crony capitalism, otherwise known as corporatism or fascism
Otherwise known as capitalism IN REALITY, AKA corporate fascism.

True capitalism is what raises the most amount of people out of poverty while keeping the govt at a minimal level at most to protect individual rights and allows people to achieve their dreams by staying out of the way nor being used by corporations to further their interests at the expense of taxpayers.
This "true" capitalism you describe, where can I find it? Where can I experience it? You've described something beautiful here, a Unicorn economic system... only... like the unicorn, I'm not sure it ever truly existed outside the minds of american libertarians.
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
April 30, 2015, 09:08:25 AM

[...]
Instead, the foundation said that the partnership was created by the Canadian mining financier Frank Giustra to allow Canadian donors to get a tax benefit for supporting his work with Mr. Clinton — a benefit that came with the price of respecting Canada’s privacy laws. On Wednesday, the partnership issued a statement citing a legal opinion that “charitable donors have an expectation and right of privacy.”

However, interviews with tax lawyers and officials in Canada cast doubt on assertions that the partnership was necessary to confer a tax benefit; an examination shows that for many donors it was not needed, and in any event, since 2010, Canadians could have donated to the foundation directly and received the same tax break. …

For example, the Uranium One chairman, Ian Telfer, used his family charity, the Fernwood Foundation, to make his donations to the partnership. Mr. Telfer would have received a tax benefit when he first put his money into Fernwood, not when Fernwood donated to the partnership.

“There would only be one tax benefit no matter how many charities it passes through,” said Mark Blumberg, a tax lawyer in Toronto.

The partnership might have been necessary to provide a tax benefit to early individual donors, but not since 2010. That year, the Clinton Foundation was specially designated by the Canadian government, allowing Canadians to write off donations given directly to it.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/30/us/politics/canadian-partnership-shielded-identities-of-donors-to-clinton-foundation.html

legendary
April 29, 2015, 11:19:17 PM

[...]

... For the past several years, the Clinton Foundation has basically been a foreign money-laundering operation. The scheme works like this: collect millions of dollars in foreign money, dump it into a foreign charity, pretend that the law prohibits you from ever disclosing the identities of those foreign donors to the foreign charity, then have the foreign charity bundle all the cash and send it to the Clinton Foundation. Then, when the time comes–whether it be a Clinton Foundation conference or a lavish Clinton Foundation trip overseas–make sure those individuals get some me-time w/ the Clintons…

[...]

The foreign-to-domestic laundering scheme satisfies a number of key Clinton objectives. First, it gave Secretary of State Hillary Clinton total plausible deniability about the millions in foreign cash that were being funneled into her family’s non-profit coffers. She wasn’t on the board of CGEPartnership, and wasn’t even named to the board of the Clinton Foundation until 2013, so how could she have known about this? Second, it gave Hillary’s allies the ability to claim that wealthy foreign individuals were not sending cash to the Clinton Foundation.

How? Because they were sending cash to the Canadian CGEPartnership. And while Bill Clinton’s name is obviously in the organization’s name, he never actually served on its board while Hillary was Secretary of State. Instead, Clinton retained control of the organization by placing Bruce Lindsey on CGEPartnership’s board. Lindsey, a long-time Clinton confidant and adviser, currently serves as the chairman of the board of the Clinton Foundation. He was also the Clinton Foundation’s CEO for over a decade.

http://thefederalist.com/2015/04/29/is-the-clinton-foundation-just-an-international-money-laundering-scheme/
Great post and information, these lowlifes have long been on the end of the criminal uptown territory. I just wish the world can see it for what it is and network on social media /w associates around the world about how bad these people are. Hopefully, it reverberates back to other associates in the USA.
legendary
April 29, 2015, 09:41:08 PM
How Hillary Clinton is running against parts of her husband’s legacy

“We have allowed our criminal justice system to get out of balance,” Clinton told an audience at Columbia University in New York, making references to unrest in Baltimore and elsewhere following deaths at the hands of police. “And these recent tragedies should galvanize us to come together as a nation to find our balance again.”

The contrasts between some of Clinton’s positions and those of her husband from 20 years ago show the extent to which Democrats, and the country as a whole, have shifted to the left on a number of key issues. Indeed, Bill Clinton now says that some of his incarceration policies went too far and he regrets backing a federal law that defined marriage as being between a man and a woman.

The Clintons, right, wave to the media as their daughter, Chelsea, and son-in law, Marc Mezvinsky, pose for photographers with their newborn baby, Charlotte. (William Regan/Associated Press)
But the differences also illustrate the dicey challenges that Hillary Clinton will face in attempting to both embrace and keep separate from the 42nd president, who remains personally popular but whose 1990s positions on some issues, particularly in the social arena, now feel out of date.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/how-hillary-clinton-is-running-against-parts-of-her-husbands-legacy/2015/04/29/e34778ae-ee79-11e4-8abc-d6aa3bad79dd_story.html
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
April 29, 2015, 09:31:52 PM
You can trust her to represent the big business interests, like every other president since FDR.

In 2015, the true progressive must oppose capitalism.

Anything less is ethically abominable and absurd. The time for compromises and half-measures is long past.

What you talkin bout, Willis?

It's crony capitalism, otherwise known as corporatism or fascism, is what needs to be opposed. True capitalism is what raises the most amount of people out of poverty while keeping the govt at a minimal level at most to protect individual rights and allows people to achieve their dreams by staying out of the way nor being used by corporations to further their interests at the expense of taxpayers.

Yep.

Activity: 265
Merit: 250
April 29, 2015, 08:56:19 PM
What a funny question. Hillary is not even close to being trustworthy. Id trust any troll here with 100- in the red before Id trust that old dirtbag. I want to know what the fuck was on her computer. Where did all the emails go?
They did not just poof and vanish into thin air. You know there's gotta be some juicy shit there too. She must been ragging to all her friends about how willy was getting his willy sucked by a 20sum joos chick.

I want the fucking emails!

Grin
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
April 29, 2015, 08:48:42 PM
I seriously don't think it matters at this point, she's gonna ride some liberal coat tails into a presidency.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
April 29, 2015, 08:37:50 PM
Look, she's trustworthy, okay? It's the reason I wouldn't want to be driving on the same road as she is at night.

Smiley
legendary
April 29, 2015, 08:21:12 PM
You can trust her to represent the big business interests, like every other president since FDR.

Anything less is ethically abominable and absurd. The time for compromises and half-measures is long past.

What you talkin bout, Willis?

It's crony capitalism, otherwise known as corporatism or fascism, is what needs to be opposed. True capitalism is what raises the most amount of people out of poverty while keeping the govt at a minimal level at most to protect individual rights and allows people to achieve their dreams by staying out of the way nor being used by corporations to further their interests at the expense of taxpayers.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
April 29, 2015, 04:13:16 PM
To be fair and balanced (Like fox news) this is in no way limited to Hillary. Our own idiot for president from Wisconsin has been robbing the treasury to fund his trips abroad. He is a college dropout who isn't qualified to be assistant dog catcher, yet he has been traveling so he can say things like "when I met with business leaders in London.."

There is no candidate so in the pockets of big money as Scott Walker. For Earth day last week he disbanded the scientific research department of the DNR, fired half the scientists, and announced a plan to let corporations re-name the parks. So forget John Muir park, how bout Massey energy park.

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU
April 29, 2015, 04:09:08 PM

Pages:
Jump to: