Pages:
Author

Topic: Is hodling alts dangerous? - page 32. (Read 4477 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 151
March 30, 2018, 08:44:37 AM
if you are holding a coin that has good potential it will not be dangerous and maybe you give your profit. different if you hold a coin that does not have the potential to be very dangerous and risky.

This is the right way to understand that first identify the potential of your coin and do you think it has future and will have any value greater than present after a year. If will make sense only if it has a future to hold it for a long term else better to sell in a short term trade only.
Activity: 508
Merit: 250
In CryptoEnergy we trust
March 30, 2018, 08:41:15 AM
You're now here in cryptocurrency world you know how risky in this industry and those people that take more risky decisions are the ones who can possibly change the way their life, and that's all because of money. But if you have knowledge on what you're doing you will realise that these situations are just part of bitcoin improvement and hopefully it will go back to its normal track. So I suggest just continue holding your coins no matter what happens and just wait for the last quarter of the year because that time is the best quarter of bitcoin every year.
At this moment only long-term investment works, although we wanted to do trading, we will be needing to have much time to sort which will be able for day trading. Being patience will only the way to srvive at this moment that crypto is under controlled of fuds.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
March 30, 2018, 06:08:20 AM
You're now here in cryptocurrency world you know how risky in this industry and those people that take more risky decisions are the ones who can possibly change the way their life, and that's all because of money. But if you have knowledge on what you're doing you will realise that these situations are just part of bitcoin improvement and hopefully it will go back to its normal track. So I suggest just continue holding your coins no matter what happens and just wait for the last quarter of the year because that time is the best quarter of bitcoin every year.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
March 30, 2018, 05:49:03 AM
I don't find holding of altcoins to be dangerous, because among the entire altcoins listed on coinmarketcap very few grew while bitcoin was declining in value. But now as the price of bitcoin has started to increase, most of the altcoins too started to increase. This confirms profit on holding of altcoins.

Holding is not always dangerous but sometime is very dangerous mate. Now again bitcoin and friend is decreasing so if the value again going down, holding is very dangerous. So we need to learn the risk because nothing without risk.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
March 30, 2018, 05:28:47 AM

If you want to make big profits in the future, holding altcoin is a wise option, but there will always be risks. So you have to pick the good and potential altcoin to hold, I recommend you buy the top altcoin in coinmarketcap. Choose the potential altcoin, then research on it. Right now is a good time for you to buy altcoin because altcoin prices are very low.
Activity: 120
March 30, 2018, 04:33:16 AM
I think alts holding is not dangerous because altcoin holding is a good think when we can get profit. First of all you have understand that, altcoins are pumping and sometimes are dumping. When alts are dump that is the best time to buy coins and when they pump that is the best time to sell. So i don't think alts holding is dangerous.
Holding an alt is risky but yet good to have profit if you know how to choose the right alt to hold. Therefore holding an alt must be wise so that it won't bring you to difficult thing.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 03:17:14 AM
it's definitely risky but it really boils down to how much research you did on the coin.
it's always recommended to invest in something that has a solid community backing it and to ensure it's roadmap is structured properly.
Activity: 588
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
March 29, 2018, 06:55:49 PM
I made tnb hodl. its value has increased a lot. but I did not sell it. the price I bought at the moment has also fallen below. I made the wrong hodl.
Activity: 189
Merit: 12
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
March 29, 2018, 06:54:18 PM
Is hodling alts dangerous? This depend on you, if you have knowledge and planning then Holding Altcoins is not dangerous. If you choose buy and hold altcoins that has real team behind the project, have good technology and special features or purpose like Ethereum, Stellar, NEO, Waves, ADA then you don't need worry because the price of them will always grow. Example Ethereum and NEO increased 100x in 2017. In 2018, I think ADA and Waves will follow toward NEO and ETH to go up strong.
Activity: 462
March 29, 2018, 05:59:07 PM
You could invest in some de facto project, but you should analyze it well and take into account many factors. taking into account the volatility of the market and considering that in the last few months everything is going down, you could risk it but do not do it by impulse, but because you believe and you are sure that it can give you good performance
Activity: 644
March 29, 2018, 05:35:09 PM
When you have a lot of coins (unverified) , you have a lot of tracking price developments - price increases and downsides. From my experience, I would recommend only a few coins or tokens (verified) and invest in well-developing altcoins - and watch them.
Of course, fears are due to the price or the disappearance of the coin.  But it threatens many coins, so keep a portfolio of coins with a strong team and a large community.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
March 29, 2018, 04:44:10 PM
Holding too many coins like around one hundred types is really bad to your health and very dangerous to your heart, because too much thinking what coins will pump up first or what coin will dropped to zero first, what coin to continue holding and what coin is to let go, it will squeeze your brain too much so it's dangerous in some ways.
Activity: 882
Merit: 110
March 29, 2018, 03:51:20 PM
we can see the altcoin situation, because now there are so many coins that have no potential. if you hold a coin that has a nice hagra you can feel safe and not feel dangerous at all because the coins are good for long term hold. you do not have to worry and worry about the coins
Activity: 168
March 29, 2018, 03:35:07 PM
 think the first condition to hold altcoin is that the coin promises to be hold. has great potential in the future. of course that potential can be seen from their project, technology that brought, and large users. make sure you hold the coins that have these specifications so the risk will be reduced and the possibility of profits will be even greater. Everything is dangerous in this world.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
March 28, 2018, 03:16:36 PM
I don't see holding cryptocurrency as being dangerous. An alternative currency can be said to be dangerous, if it is not promising and does not have the ability to grow. It can then be said that, investing or holding such coin, may seem dangerous.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
March 28, 2018, 02:40:11 PM
if you are holding a coin that has good potential it will not be dangerous and maybe you give your profit. different if you hold a coin that does not have the potential to be very dangerous and risky.
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
March 28, 2018, 01:00:31 PM
It depends on the coin you owned. When you hold those such as BTC, ETH, no doubt that holding is the best method in the bear market because the price is not good. When you hold shit coins, it makes no sense even though you have too many coins, I suggest you sell some shit coins and buy some top 10 coins as the long term investments.
Activity: 238
Borderless for the People, Frictionless for the Ba
March 28, 2018, 12:59:42 PM
Today all kinds of alternate COINS have been found, and the reason for it is found.
I don't say much about it directly. Today, alternate coins has gone up, I have found a big circle, there are two reasons: The space chain is suspected of fraud.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
Borderless for the People, Frictionless for the Ba
March 28, 2018, 12:31:19 PM
You can only earn money by holding it.

If you give up on yourself, the whole world will abandon you.

Believe in yourself, hold on, and wait for the next rally.
Activity: 398
March 28, 2018, 12:28:21 PM
Yes. It would be dangerous if you did not have the cryptocurrency knowledge you were holding. The risk depends on how much you buy and how long it lasts. Normally I will wait for the market to go deep and buy in. That is at the lowest risk.
Pages:
Jump to: