Author

Topic: Is Holding Bitcoin a long time good way to make money? - page 153. (Read 368873 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Yes. I think holding now is much better than spend it now and that is quite good I think. The value is not that high now to spend it.
I hope later that more people will make a good investment and that they also will get some profit. But you have to wait a long time.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
as a long term hodler of bitcoin i gotta say, i livable in the future of bitcoin so if you ask me i say it is a very good idea to hodl bitcoin for a long time until we reach the mass adoption stage.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
i think bitcoin is a very good investment if you compare the return to other investments. it is risky business but at the same time it has a good potential of growing. which means if you buy bitcoin now that the price is low, after a long time like 10 years the price is going to be much higher than right now, so easy long term profit.
Activity: 294
good or bad it depends on the situation.
if you're holding ur bitcoin for long time and the price is high. you're the lucky one
but if after long time u hold your bitcoin and the price is drop, its not good. but just keep in mind that the rate is not only in low rate, who knows several weeks later the rate will rise.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
if you want to make money you have to either trade bitcoin or work a job to earn money/bitcoin and not just store bitcoin and sit around waiting for the price to go up. that Is not healthy.

although there is nothing wrong with an investment, especially in bitcoin but I think it is better to keep things moving. for example you can sometimes find ways to invest those bitcoin for example in trading. this way you are on top of the market and will notice if the price is going up or down and also you can profit more on what you already have.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
I have some bitcoins. I will hold it for the long term. In the past, the bitcoin price has risen many times.
The past doesn't has anything significant to contribute to the future and much less for the price category.

However, what you did is known as Necro posting(post in a thread more than a month old) & there was nothing of importance was added by you, it might also result in permanent ban & your account farming efforts will be wasted.
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
I have some bitcoins. I will hold it for the long term. In the past, the bitcoin price has risen many times.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
Holding in a long time requires patience and one must doesn't need coins for general purposes in their life. With the current move in bitcoin prices, much better while holding make some profits slowly.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Quite sure, I think holding a long time good way but some risky for you.I hope long time process bring us good advantages but it has some risky at the same time.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
as we keep watch bitcoin price,i'm sure holding bitcoin for long time is good way to make money,depending how good you trade it when you have big amount of bitcoins.

Long term goal without exchange bitcoin for Fiat is good way to make money according to my view. Because price will go for sure after halving and if you see the price after some years price of the bitcoin more than 2k usd for 1 btc.  So obviously it's 100% profit for us.
legendary
Activity: 1442
its been a good strategy for the stock market I mean even
after crazy drops and what not in the long run it goes up over
time.

Doing the same thing with bitcoin. Just holding and not using / selling
Activity: 252
as we keep watch bitcoin price,i'm sure holding bitcoin for long time is good way to make money,depending how good you trade it when you have big amount of bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Well so far for me it has been a good way to make money although I didn't cash it out or plan to. I've bough my humble share at $230 and then continue to add to it via signature campaigns and other small income so I hope in the next years this investment could worth plenty of dollars.

We never know how much Bitcoin will be valued at, however if you check its history, it has been raising and growing yearly since its conception, so if everything continues the way it is then we can safely say that you can.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
It is but only if you believe in it. If you don't believe in bitcon you will quickly panic sell when the price is low.
This can be avoided by watching the markets closely or have a solid trust in the bitcoin network.

If you exactly understood that fact then it's time now for buying and holding bitcoins. It could go to nay new heights or even  $100k price levels also.
You can see how much has bitcoin price increased in short period and it worth holding. I too think we can make a big money by just holding bitcoin a long times.
Activity: 770
🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟
so most of btc i got was around the 250 range or so.  Would you say acquiring bitcoin at this price now in the 400s is probably still a good idea or not?
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Everyone of the bitcoin holders think the same way as you think. They wanted to hold bitcoins and sell for huge profits later. Some did buy at 1000+ bitcoins for $1. Most sold those coins when bitcoin surges heavily. Now bitcoin down by a large amount than it was in 2014. People might have lost a lot of dollars when they buy at $1000. So, it is hard to say you can take huge profits if you hold bitcoins. If you've bought it in very cheap, sell it if you feel it is highly profitable.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice
It is but only if you believe in it. If you don't believe in bitcon you will quickly panic sell when the price is low.
This can be avoided by watching the markets closely or have a solid trust in the bitcoin network.
Activity: 644
Most likely it is, especially with the upcoming block halving which is about to happen in the middle of the year, during the
last halving event the price sky-rocketed.

Yeah dude.. Better all people can hold the bitcoin until that atleast to make profit with savings of bitcoin. I think approximately on July I think. Price can reach to 1000 $ also. It upto demand and mining
Activity: 334
Most likely it is, especially with the upcoming block halving which is about to happen in the middle of the year, during the
last halving event the price sky-rocketed.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
BitCoin is technically a High Risk Investment, every 10 minutes the value change. In a good day you can get 50% profit but at the same time you also have the risk on having 50% loss. So the question is are you ready to gamble the amount of money in BitCoin
Jump to: