Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Holding Bitcoin a long time good way to make money? - page 80. (Read 368872 times)

Activity: 765
Merit: 500
a few days the price of bitcoin is high fluctuation
but it seems dump is already over. it is time to buy btc and holding for a long time
its a good way to make a lot of money.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
holding bitcoin for long time can make  profits.It is good to buy bitcoin at low price  and hold it for years untill it's price pump up to deserve price.

Yes holding bitcoin for the long time is a good way to make money in the future
It is best time to buy and hold it a few years and you will be happy to get a lot of profit.
currently the price of bitcoin is trading above 900 USD so to me i think short term investment can be risky because we can expect a big fluctuation in the price of bitcoin, therefore if some one is interested in buying bitcoin, then he should invest in bitcoin for long term, because long term investment can be safe because we do not care for the little decrease in increase in the price of bitcoin.
Actually, short term and long term investment is risky. If you go for short investment, you can earn quickly and you cab lose quickly. In the other hand, long term investment gives less risk. It is a matter of company whom you would invest your money. I refer, choose company whose in the market for about 10 years or more for sure that it won't crash. Investing is better to do than trading if you have enough money because it makes you no lose if you made in a right decision of investing.
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
holding bitcoin for long time can make  profits.It is good to buy bitcoin at low price  and hold it for years untill it's price pump up to deserve price.

It is best time to buy and hold it a few years and you will be happy to get a lot of profit.
currently the price of bitcoin is trading above 900 USD so to me i think short term investment can be risky because we can expect a big fluctuation in the price of bitcoin, therefore if some one is interested in buying bitcoin, then he should invest in bitcoin for long term, because long term investment can be safe because we do not care for the little decrease in increase in the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 737
Merit: 551
holding bitcoin for long time can make  profits.It is good to buy bitcoin at low price  and hold it for years untill it's price pump up to deserve price.

Activity: 735
holding bitcoin for long time can make  profits.It is good to buy bitcoin at low price  and hold it for years untill it's price pump up to deserve price.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 511
I don't think the length of time to hold Bitcoin matters when it comes to profiting from it but it has everything to do with being a strategist( knowing when to sell and when to buy). If you consider the history of bitcoins in recent times then you'll be convinced to hold it for sometime but that shouldn't be your only or long term strategy to profit.
I do not understand that how the length of holding will not influence profit making from bitcoin investments. In recent times we will be having different scenarios but overall in lifetime of bitcoin only the long term holders making good profits by holding bitcoins. Obviously holding bitcoins for longer haul is a good way to make more money.
Activity: 952
Merit: 515
I don't think the length of time to hold Bitcoin matters when it comes to profiting from it but it has everything to do with being a strategist( knowing when to sell and when to buy). If you consider the history of bitcoins in recent times then you'll be convinced to hold it for sometime but that shouldn't be your only or long term strategy to profit.
I do think time is matter. In the future, we will see many things happening to Bitcoin and its prices. According to my vision, Bitcoin prices will increase to at least $10000 in 10 year later. So if a man invests Bitcoin for a long-term, he will gain a lot of profit in the end of each decade. The strategy is also matter but it only affect to short term investment
That's a great amount to wait for, I would love to see that and putting your investment into long term would make it possible for you to experience that price. I wish I will not be tempted to sell my bitcoins when the price will reach at $2,000. Everyone wants to see a good price but not all has the capacity to hold.
If you can wait for long term let us say 10 year or more then it is really a good thing since bitcoin will  possibly reach $10k based on the expert, but, it is up to the person holding it. It doesn't really matter when you are going to get the bitcoin what matters is you know how to handle your money well after receiving your earnings.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
I do think time is matter. In the future, we will see many things happening to Bitcoin and its prices. According to my vision, Bitcoin prices will increase to at least $10000 in 10 year later. So if a man invests Bitcoin for a long-term, he will gain a lot of profit in the end of each decade. The strategy is also matter but it only affect to short term investment
That's a great amount to wait for, I would love to see that and putting your investment into long term would make it possible for you to experience that price. I wish I will not be tempted to sell my bitcoins when the price will reach at $2,000. Everyone wants to see a good price but not all has the capacity to hold.
Activity: 658
I think it's a good way if you have big enough money in bank account and convert it to bitcoin to keep it for long time. You can see how bitcoin price make stairs graphics on charts this year.
But if your money is not big enough, better make an account in an exchanger and be a short time trader. That's also legit way to make money.

If you have no plan for your money, even if it is small, better save it in bitcoin it's good for a long term since you won't be earning big with it in short time. Whether  you short in trading or you go long term in keeping, it is the best, since time it self is helping bitcoin to increase its price.
Bitcoin has seen a lot of changes and has been going up and down in terms of price and holding it for a long term may or may not work we can never really know the future, as of 2013 when the price skyrocket to 1200$ and then dropped it is hard to predict the outcomes so the wise thing to do is to invest some and hold some.
yes after 2013 price increase it dropped down but once again the price started to increase and reached to that value again and I have heard from a number of people that they are holding from that time so all of those have got their profit back. In that light I will say that holding for long term is better for the investors.
Activity: 518
Activity: 686
Merit: 253
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
In today situation, holding bitcoins long time is much better than investing it in altcoins and trading since altcoins price is fluctuating very much and bitcoin price is increasing steadily. Bitcoin price is predicted to cross $2000 by the end of 2017 by most experts.Main reason for it is increase in adoption of companies for bitcoin payment, big companies showing more interest in block chain technology and limited supply of only 21 million coins of which only 5 million coins yet to be mined irrespective of huge demand.
I first got bitcoin from withdrawing from gambling sites.  I deposited with another method but could withdraw bitcoin so i did it.  Around that time bitcoin was around $220 usd or so and when i got it, i would then trade it for poker funds from other person etc because I didn't want to hold the bitcoins due to reading about price fluctuations.  However, isn't the value of bitcoin almost always going to go up so its best to hold it?  I know last year it was $600 and the highest was when it was more than $1000 per bitcoin.  But since it is all the way down to $200-$300, isn't having bitcoin always good?  Could bitcoin go all the way to 0 soon?  I had thought hey if you get bitcoin when its $230 when the price stayed like that for a long time, thats great b/c very hard for it to go below $200 because i haven't seen that.  But even if it does, isn't it almost always going to rebound and go back up?  Last time i had btc and it was $230 or so and now it went up to $260.  So if you have say 100 bitcoins... well... thats a nice $3000 profit or so.

I'm sure there are ppl that have thousands or bitcoins right and just hold on to it?  And many that would sell btc immediately if prices go all the way up?  If someone had say 500 bitcoin... then btc price went up $20 in say a week or so... selling it would net them $10000 minus fees right?  However if they sell it via localbitcoins or other method, they are going to get a higher profit right?  However if they do this, say sold all their 500 btc... then once bitcoin later in the year go up another $50... well that would be $25000 less they would have earned.

In general, isn't holding BTC always a good thing since the price of it is pretty low now?  Obviously if you bought btc at $600 or $1000 and thought it would went up and held on to your btc, that would been a disaster.  But since its in the $200-$300 range, isn't having BTC always good?

This thread was quoted since 2015, now is 2017 the price of bitcoin is almost 900$ each. Which means holding Bitcoin is a good way to make profit, all we need is to wait patiently we don't need to rush ourselves in some other things.
Activity: 798
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Well I guess holding bitcoin a long time is a "Good way to make money". I agreed on this matter but only average in 50% and the rest 50% must goes in rolling in trading platform or investing in the other ico coins which are potentials of course. Because there are saying that "Don't put all your eggs in one basket".

Regardless of "Don't put all your eggs in one basket" it is really needed that atleast part of your savings should be moving and making more money for you. We all know that keeping bitcoin is a good way to make money, but that is only applicable to those who are hoarding big amount and for us who only have small, we should keep some of our savings moving to make money coz waiting for the time that bitcoin would increase for us to profit won't be enough and probably we won't be earning much.
Well I guess holding bitcoin a long time is a "Good way to make money". I agreed on this matter but only average in 50% and the rest 50% must goes in rolling in trading platform or investing in the other ico coins which are potentials of course. Because there are saying that "Don't put all your eggs in one basket".
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I think it's a good way if you have big enough money in bank account and convert it to bitcoin to keep it for long time. You can see how bitcoin price make stairs graphics on charts this year.
But if your money is not big enough, better make an account in an exchanger and be a short time trader. That's also legit way to make money.

If you have no plan for your money, even if it is small, better save it in bitcoin it's good for a long term since you won't be earning big with it in short time. Whether  you short in trading or you go long term in keeping, it is the best, since time it self is helping bitcoin to increase its price.
Bitcoin has seen a lot of changes and has been going up and down in terms of price and holding it for a long term may or may not work we can never really know the future, as of 2013 when the price skyrocket to 1200$ and then dropped it is hard to predict the outcomes so the wise thing to do is to invest some and hold some.
That's basically the most logical thing to do. Since we won't really be able to know when bitcoin's price would drop, or surge again, it's better if you have contingency for both. Also, we must have control in panic buying and selling as I think this is one of the most common mistakes with altcoin trading.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

Activity: 868
Merit: 535
There is no doubt about the increase of bitcoin. it hits over 1,100 just some first days of new year of 2017.
I will hold bitcoin for at least  3 months before I can sell it for 50% profit. That is interesting year of bitcoin.

It's good for you if you have that much bitcoins on hand. Getting 50% profit from a bit pile of bitcoins would really be a huge payday for you. I wish I was able to stock up on bitcoins in 2015. I could have been rich by now. The price back then was just around $300. That mines that has been 400% increase and profit!

Put away the thoughts of friends!!! . Do not dissolve in remorse that will only make your spirit is gone, now better start thinking about a master plan so that in the future you can get a big advantage. Because without a plan, then our lives this will only become a worthless or can only see someone who is successful. Profits are already through, but the opportunity to gain a greater advantage to mention is things that we can achieve with hard work and a great plan and mature

Plans will not really get you far in predicting the future. Probably earning from something you can get rich from that. But if you are trading or holding on to bitcoins or any other asset, then you cannot really be certain that you will profit from holding it. In 2015, when the prices of bitcoin was only $300, no one could have predicted that it will reach $1,100 as we had in the start of 2017.
Activity: 756
Merit: 520
There is no doubt about the increase of bitcoin. it hits over 1,100 just some first days of new year of 2017.
I will hold bitcoin for at least  3 months before I can sell it for 50% profit. That is interesting year of bitcoin.

It's good for you if you have that much bitcoins on hand. Getting 50% profit from a bit pile of bitcoins would really be a huge payday for you. I wish I was able to stock up on bitcoins in 2015. I could have been rich by now. The price back then was just around $300. That mines that has been 400% increase and profit!

Put away the thoughts of friends!!! . Do not dissolve in remorse that will only make your spirit is gone, now better start thinking about a master plan so that in the future you can get a big advantage. Because without a plan, then our lives this will only become a worthless or can only see someone who is successful. Profits are already through, but the opportunity to gain a greater advantage to mention is things that we can achieve with hard work and a great plan and mature

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

Pages:
Jump to: