Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Holding Bitcoin a long time good way to make money? - page 82. (Read 368872 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
I wouldn't go with the holding of bitcoins this time around as the price might be as a result of "pump and dump” and if we believe the price will go up even further we just might be disappointed and lose more than we bargained for, so better to ride the wave and sell when price is acceptable.
all people today believe in the power of bitcoin. many people are doing the holding bitcoin today.
they keep most of their money and take advantage in the future. bitcoin prices continue to rise every day.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
Holding for long is a good decisions, if you are not into quick profits. since we dont know the future it carries some risk and if anyone is willing to take a risk consider the previous bitcoins prices and set your target price goal
You're right there is always  a risk if you want to be wealthy but i dont agree with setting your price goal what if the price dont reach your goal? You will not cash out? What if someday bitcoins will crash or decrease?

Holding bitcoins forever will not be a good idea indeed. It will not be forever priced high because there is a great chance that bitcoin can be replaced by another cryptocurrency or digital currency. So if it crashes you will just lose even the money you invested in the bitcoins you are holding. Setting a price goal that is reachable is a better thing to do than just hold it.
no you're wrong , a lot of people have a plan to do it
as they know bitcoin is the best investment for future due its limited supply
the more people buy and acquired bitcoin then the supply gone and become rare
that time bitcoin will be worthy.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Yes, holding bitcoin is a good way because we can now see the tremendous and steady rise in bitcoin price . Bitcoin has not disappointed its investors yet. Predictions about increase in  bitcoin price is becoming true. Bitcoin price is expected to go even more. It is always to hold bitcoins as a long term investment.
Activity: 868
Merit: 535
Holding for long is a good decisions, if you are not into quick profits. since we dont know the future it carries some risk and if anyone is willing to take a risk consider the previous bitcoins prices and set your target price goal
You're right there is always  a risk if you want to be wealthy but i dont agree with setting your price goal what if the price dont reach your goal? You will not cash out? What if someday bitcoins will crash or decrease?

Holding bitcoins forever will not be a good idea indeed. It will not be forever priced high because there is a great chance that bitcoin can be replaced by another cryptocurrency or digital currency. So if it crashes you will just lose even the money you invested in the bitcoins you are holding. Setting a price goal that is reachable is a better thing to do than just hold it.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 902
yesssir! 🫡

Then you should just change the price goal. It must be balanced, not too high and not too low. It must be realistic enough for the price to actually
reached.

In the few months I have entered into the crypto environment, this has proven to be true, the few times a drop was experienced, then a high increased was experienced as well but following historical analysis that when its high to a level, then it begins to drop. But this will not just happen without any significant event such as a big hack or a ban from a government. In all, its a good way to make money but nothing is of certainty.

Yes, We can deduced that if the price is high then it is the right time to sell and when it drops the it is the right time to buy again. This is common strategy  that many of us do. Since you're just new to this, Continue observing and gathering data to come up with various strategies.
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
Activity: 476
Merit: 254
In the few months I have entered into the crypto environment, this has proven to be true, the few times a drop was experienced, then a high increased was experienced as well but following historical analysis that when its high to a level, then it begins to drop. But this will not just happen without any significant event such as a big hack or a ban from a government. In all, its a good way to make money but nothing is of certainty.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
I wouldn't go with the holding of bitcoins this time around as the price might be as a result of "pump and dump” and if we believe the price will go up even further we just might be disappointed and lose more than we bargained for, so better to ride the wave and sell when price is acceptable.
It does not mean you have to hold longer, while you are holding your bitcoins you also have to pay attention to the market if you believe it's just a manipulated pump. For the sake of discussion, even if we see this as a manipulated price, we can still make money with it by doing short term investment.
Activity: 994
Merit: 515
Get'em boys
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
any person who is always optimistic will definitely do holding bitcoin. because they would have to believe that the price of bitcoin will experience a remarkable improvement. we can achieve better results when we can sell and buy bitcoin at the right time.
Those are not optimistic but they are greedy, they always think that they can get more of the price of the bitcoin so they keep on holding it and little that they know that at some point the price won’t go up it will go down and then they’ve wasted their chance.

We can’t hold for ever we need to have a point in which we will sell , this is my personal opinion.

My friend hold the bitcoin for 4 years, he has made lots of profit.
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
any person who is always optimistic will definitely do holding bitcoin. because they would have to believe that the price of bitcoin will experience a remarkable improvement. we can achieve better results when we can sell and buy bitcoin at the right time.
Those are not optimistic but they are greedy, they always think that they can get more of the price of the bitcoin so they keep on holding it and little that they know that at some point the price won’t go up it will go down and then they’ve wasted their chance.

We can’t hold for ever we need to have a point in which we will sell , this is my personal opinion.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
For despite all the great benefits of the blockchain, it seems that bitcoin is only being valued by many bitcoin holders in terms of its monetary value. Therefore it would be equally subject to speculation, devaluation and manipulation like any other currency and that is why I prefer to spend and trade it rather than hold it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
As you see since the bitcoin is started the market value goes high and higher so definitely when you hold a bitcoin now the price will go up next year. Many are success in holding a bitcoin. So i wish that we will success too. Because bitcoin is the best digital currency so expect high for bitcoin. 
Yes I also think so that holding bitcoin for a long time is a good decision as I also use  the same strategy and hold my bitcoin for a long time.

But I think it also depend on your investment, as if you are holding a big amount of bitcoin for a long time then it can be profitable but if you are investing a small amount then it will not be such a good idea as it will be just the vestige of time.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
it depends on the situation but i believe it is a risky thing because we dont know the fluctuation of bitcoin nowadays..but this moth it increases tremendously.so it is good to exchange now because next year it might pump more or it might drop..so its up to you..if you are a risk taker hold it up because maybe it will still increase the price..but if you believe that it will dump its okay to exchange it for cash now because its the peak of bitcoin. but you can also invest it or trade it for it to increase....but i believe that bitcoin is increasing price because it is one of the trending way to earn money today..so i suggest not holding it but finding a way to icrease it..you can find ways to increase bitcoin in this forum..so for this last message all i can say is...if you are a risk taker hold it if you are not just exchange it but if you want to increase bitcoin trade it or find ways in these forumm.....thanks again everyone
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
Consider holding can be good but I think right now its still insecure what the bitcoin will bring in the future.
I think we could better now short invest and maybe later at the end of this year make the decision to still sell our bitcoins or go long for it.

Right now holding is suggested and a good decision. Bitcoin price has fallen from the price near to $475. Now patience till May might give some good profit according to most users speculation.

what is so special in May? is it much more important than halving in July? as my point of view most users speculation focus on July, when the next halving will happen.
Because it is when spring is almost here and so are the hopes in a brighter future. So I can see why most people in their sane minds that is, would be optimistic for their views on bitcoins future growth in price.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
Consider holding can be good but I think right now its still insecure what the bitcoin will bring in the future.
I think we could better now short invest and maybe later at the end of this year make the decision to still sell our bitcoins or go long for it.

Right now holding is suggested and a good decision. Bitcoin price has fallen from the price near to $475. Now patience till May might give some good profit according to most users speculation.

what is so special in May? is it much more important than halving in July? as my point of view most users speculation focus on July, when the next halving will happen.
Because it is when spring is almost here and so are the hopes in a brighter future. So I can see why most people in their sane minds that is, would be optimistic for their views on bitcoins future growth in price.

Yeah bitcoin will always keep growing in price even though sometimes the price go down but it will goes up again. In April the price of bitcoin around 475 dollars but at this time the price can touch 880 until 900 dollars per bitcoin. It means during April until December the fluctuations of bitcoin is good.
That how good is bitcoin, its price almost double just after a few month. So that is the proof why holding a bitcoin for a long time or even short time just like a few months can literally give you a lot of profit. So if the bitcoin price fall then grab that opportunity to buy a lot of cheap bitcoin and keep holding it until the price reaches your satisfaction.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Yeah bitcoin will always keep growing in price even though sometimes the price go down but it will goes up again. In April the price of bitcoin around 475 dollars but at this time the price can touch 880 until 900 dollars per bitcoin. It means during April until December the fluctuations of bitcoin is good.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
The most easy way to make money with bitcoin is margin trading; in margin trade a trader make money either market is selling or buying. Holding bitcoin for a long time in my opinion is good way of making money but not the best way. Remember currencies trading entail a lot of risk and never trade without understanding the principle of money management.

Yes, there is also a risk in keeping bitcoins ideal so why not to take more risk where the returns are more than keeping bitcoins ideal? There will be higher risk, but on the other hand, we should understand the principle of high-risk, high-returns. I am not sure about margin trading, but one can find his comfortable way of investment where the returns will be greater than usual returns of price rise.
Pages:
Jump to: