Pages:
Author

Topic: Is holding crypto coins as of now still profitable? - page 11. (Read 2908 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 250
Ive been holding coins for months , and every month i flip it in the market. But now, its different, The price of the coin keeps going down. Is it still okay as of now to hodl crypto coins? or better to sold it already in the market.

it's better to hold, than you sell and your coins are worthless. you better stop for a moment from the world of cryptocurrency, so you can be more relaxed and calm. do not rush into making decisions, think first.

in my opinion swing and daily trading is more profitable than holding coin for long term.we can take many opportunity in market when coins or token drop a lot.buy and holding in short term would give huge profit.
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
for us at the moment it can still be profitable to hold an altcoin, because now it's also a more profitable way that you can hold for a long time.
Activity: 140
Ive been holding coins for months , and every month i flip it in the market. But now, its different, The price of the coin keeps going down. Is it still okay as of now to hodl crypto coins? or better to sold it already in the market.

It happens to almost everybody, and this is because of the bear market condition, and there is no point selling your coins for a lost, you need to hold and believe that the prices will still go up.
Activity: 112

it's better to hold, than you sell and your coins are worthless. you better stop for a moment from the world of cryptocurrency, so you can be more relaxed and calm. do not rush into making decisions, think first.
Activity: 155
Merit: 1
Indeed the market situation is not as good as last year. Holding a coin now is still profitable if we can implement a smart strategy in taking crypto currency market opportunities. This very alarming and critical market situation indeed makes the price of crypto currency gradually decline. Actually it doesn't hurt us to sell our coins in the market, only we need to take into account the benefits that we get. Do not let us take the wrong strategy so that we experience a loss. The key are patience, smart strategies, and proper risk management. That is a bit of my thinking.
Activity: 79
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
No.
I was holding multiple coins and after a couple of months, my initial investment went down like 200%.
I think that traders could actually benefit more from this market than holders.
Activity: 224
Yes, it's still profitable to holding crypto coins because the price of crypto coins will increase soon. Some people are selling their coins in low price but You should hold on to take good advantage on your coins.
Activity: 126
As of buying yes why not, now is a great opportunity to buy some alts.
I'd recommend, LTC,NEO,XEM
Activity: 742
Merit: 526

To put it simple, if you can't decide for yourself, no one can make that decision for you. It is your money and it is up to you how you dispose of it. Kidding aside, if you don't know what you do or are doing, just don't do it or stop doing it. If you have a decent amount of money, find someone trustworthy who can manage the money for you and on your behalf. Or just sell your coins, put the proceeds in the bank and hope for the best. Crypto is a wild, wild west, and if previously you could buy and sit on your stash until it rose enough to satiate your greed, these days are now over and may never come again. Get used to this fact.
copper member
Activity: 462
Yes. I've been holding some crypto coins that has lower value from the time i bought them. Happy that after couple of months of forgetting them I was able to earn profit. Still we need to learn about the market and the project of that particular coin if it is really worth holding to prevent losses.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 255
indeed the last 7 months of crypto look dead, when we hold back for a long time we will lose money, but this will not continue to fall. my crypto predictions should be late in September will come back green
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I believe that it is now very profitable to keep valuable coins. Because now the period of correction and after a while will definitely increase.
Activity: 98
it will certainly be beneficial if you hold the right coin that you have analyzed the profit will definitely come
Activity: 560
Merit: 100

the market is currently not so stable and very difficult to predict. but there are many choices if you want to try to speculate, I think ethereum and other altcoins are cheap enough to buy as a long investment. I think predictions next year will grow well.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
It will be profitable on a 3 year time frame. Also you can rebalance your portfolio after road map events, taking some new alts prior to listing on big exchanges and product release.
Activity: 160
Each deal in crypto is profitable including even mining which has decreased its position in the case of popularity and I think that holding is the best way to keep money.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Just holding strategy is not good for crypto trading. You should combine in it with fundamental and technical analysis, project events and news and the main thing is stop-loss instrument. 
Activity: 294
if by selling we only get a loss then it's better not to sell and delay our sales. holding is the right choice and maybe we can buy back to fold the assets we have, hope the market will recover soon and can get a profit that multiplies as well.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
holding and holding in this time will still be profitable but if you can hold in the not a bit.  Crypto is still in a bad state and if the selling at this time will not give satisfactory results. the most important is can hold up to Ascension arrived at the results was satisfactory.
Activity: 143
when the market price is unstable like this, it would be better if we were more careful in managing our crypto assets. holding the coins is a good thing to do rather than having to sell the coins at low prices. by selling it, it will make us get a big loss.
Pages:
Jump to: