Pages:
Author

Topic: Is holding crypto coins as of now still profitable? - page 7. (Read 2907 times)

Activity: 445
Merit: 100
Ive been holding coins for months , and every month i flip it in the market. But now, its different, The price of the coin keeps going down. Is it still okay as of now to hodl crypto coins? or better to sold it already in the market.
There's a massive yet continuous downtrend in the market which seems ti be continuous. This makes the cryptos not thst profitable to hold. The market value of most cryptos are falling , which results to loss of orofit for the investors and less profit for bounty participants. The majority of the crypto industry is being highly affected by the negativity in the market.
Activity: 364
This year, the holders are suffering the most. Maybe they are depressed. Bitcoin always goes down and goes down.
Holding is the fastest way to die now.
I disagree. The cryptomarket cannot just die, and until it dies, which is unfeasible, we can hold to make profit. Because when we sell and somebody buys and makes profit instead of us when prices moon, we won't forgive ourselves.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
Crypto is crypto and it will forever be so, its volatile nature makes it interesting. For the past months i could see people are really expressing their grievances but everyone out there knows that as at now Crypto investment is still profitable than fiat currency. The issue is Crypto is in it rough times and all what it holders must do is to  hold on, with patience we could bring back Crypto on board with all of us smiling again.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
The one who can wait will be able to earn on cryptocurrency. The biggest money is earned only in the long term. Have patience.

Pessimism is that you look at the amount of money you lose every day when the market goes down, I suppose it is not wise at the present time.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Right now it is better to sell everything, all altcoins and go out to fiat. Because holding right now is not profitable and you will get only loses day by day. Of course you can buy some perspective cryptocurrencies (for example  Holo, Ontology, Nano, Waltonchain), but even such strong and perspective cryptocurrencies fall now. IMHO whole market will go down until the end of May 2019. That's why it is better just to trade now in short term. You can earn through marginal trading even altcoins go down.
Activity: 364
The one who can wait will be able to earn on cryptocurrency. The biggest money is earned only in the long term. Have patience.
Activity: 821
Volare.network
for me it's still profitable. and I still believe in crypto, they can give me a profit every month. maybe crypto has a risk but it's comparable to the profit that will be given. so depending on how you look at it maybe the market is falling but if you can analyze it you can still get a profit.

examples like ETH at this time this morning I saw the price of ETH for $ 160 and now they have returned to the price of $ 200. for those who give up maybe see eth is dead. but see only in 1 day the ETH is still giving profit when he is down.
Activity: 130
Merit: 36
KUROINEKO.GD
Ive been holding coins for months , and every month i flip it in the market. But now, its different, The price of the coin keeps going down. Is it still okay as of now to hodl crypto coins? or better to sold it already in the market.
Choice is yours, and of course the risk is that you must bear it. if you sell now when the price drops then there is a possibility that there are 2 that can be disappointed or safe. if you buy an altcoin now there are 2 possibilities. if you want to profit you should personally analyze the coins that you will sell or buy so as not to be disappointed later
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
maybe for the time being it is not profitable for all crypto holders because the continuous downward movement of botcoin also happens in all coins and the only way is to hold all the coins and prices back to normal and profitable
Activity: 113
Holding without any sell? No. People should know when is the time to part with their bag instead of just keep holding them forever.
Activity: 887
I think that at the moment not to worry and to sell coins. Of course, depends on the coin you hold. You have to watch her play. And only when signs of death to sell. Meanwhile, the entire market has fallen in price, and this is no reason to sell coins.
we must always monitor our coins so we know what we have to do, the current decline is not the end of crypto so we have to wait to sell unless we find another investment that is better than our current assets. but I think it's better to wait because I'm sure the market will go up.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Up to this point, I thought, hoped and believed that investing in bitcoins is a long-term investment but after I realized everything, I realized that I need to let the market calm down and then when bitcoin goes up the hill to start investing.
Activity: 134
and what you have coin if not secret. now the whole market is red, because this period. but later, everything will start to grow. of course there are coins that will never grow.
Activity: 175
W12 – Blockchain protocol
I think that at the moment not to worry and to sell coins. Of course, depends on the coin you hold. You have to watch her play. And only when signs of death to sell. Meanwhile, the entire market has fallen in price, and this is no reason to sell coins.
Activity: 448
Given the current prices is a reasonable solution, I think that selling coins will not bring normal benefits
Activity: 393
Merit: 17
For me holding coins for now is a good idea. It is one of the best strategy when market is falling down. In order for your coins to become profitable then just hold it.
fantastic I like your way of thinking, in the midst of current conditions it should be like that but all returned to each person. that way all will be the best way for now.
Activity: 140
For me holding coins for now is a good idea. It is one of the best strategy when market is falling down. In order for your coins to become profitable then just hold it.
Activity: 742
Merit: 526
People have tried to trade, sell at loss, and even ended up regretting it because they had no idea when to even be buying back, or possibly get back if the market picks up after selling and that leads them to trading with no strategy, which is gambling as far as I am concerned. So in that case, it is better to hold than to gamble.

In my view, people that you describe here, who have no idea when to buy back, should stay away not only from trading (short term trading specifically) but also from investment activities associated with crypto as such. Let's admit it crypto is an extremely risky investment even without taking into account for how long you are going to invest in it. And long term holding is not much different from short term trading in this regard. If you invest in some shitcoin which is kinda given for the people you described, you will most certainly end up with nothing. So what difference does it actually make?

Apart from that, simple holding without a touch of trading may not be an optimal choice or strategy right now even for those who know what's what. But they probably already know that.
Activity: 175
Merit: 0
Holding coins is a good idea right now. Coins like Paragon, Stellar and Ripple are amazing. They need to be held for some time so that you can easily rise very soon.  You can be profitable once you store them.
Activity: 624
Merit: 250
The investment world is full of challenges, with the price decreasing now, of course if you sell it you will lose. If there is hope then you hold your coin and be patient to wait for the price to rise. In this case, of course everyone will have that thought to wait for all crypto prices to increase and if you are patient, there will be a way out.
Pages:
Jump to: