Pages:
Author

Topic: Is holding crypto coins as of now still profitable? - page 8. (Read 2907 times)

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
If at all is not profitable to hold, you still have to hold because the price fall has strictly affect everything attached to it. For instance someone that bought as at the price is around $10,000 will the person sold now that is $6400. Of course they can not sell. They still have to hold and wait till the price get to the purchase price or higher. That is when they can ascertain their profit margin
There are always two ways to it. It is either you are a trader and you can take advantage of the fluctuations in the market, or you are just simply an investor without any form of trading knowledge and you are stuck with is to just hold.

It is one thing for the market to be profitable in the short term or not, but I expect that only those who are into short term trading should be focused on the short term and those who simply cannot trade should just hold on and focus on the long term.

People have tried to trade, sell at loss, and even ended up regretting it because they had no idea when to even be buying back, or possibly get back if the market picks up after selling and that leads them to trading with no strategy, which is gambling as far as I am concerned. So in that case, it is better to hold than to gamble.
Activity: 742
Merit: 526
Ive been holding coins for months , and every month i flip it in the market. But now, its different, The price of the coin keeps going down. Is it still okay as of now to hodl crypto coins? or better to sold it already in the market.
Holding a long-term crypto currency will be profitable at all times. However, I mean really long perspective, not eight months throughout this year. This year has been very bad for those who hold the Crypto currency. However, the market will not always lie, it will in any case rise and grow. Therefore, all our prospective coins and tokens will also grow in value. It should, however, be borne in mind that all coins have a temporary limit of their growth. They are also born, develop, some of them also age and die. Therefore, we need to always be aware of all the changes in the projects of our crypto currency in order to make important financial decisions on time.

We should all hope for the best since false hopelessness is way worse than false hope. But this is not to say that we should stick only to hope, false or otherwise, if we can reach what we hope for using other means. In brief, you are saying that long term holding always pays back, and it really was so till very recent. But as you probably know, past performance is not an indicator of future results. No one knows for certain whether long term holding will come off any better than short term trading, especially for those who bought at the peak. It may be nice to hope, but the end may still be the same and it may be bitter at that. Long story short, it means if you can reach your investment goals employing other means which don't involve so much hope (likely unfounded), you'd better use them, not sit and wait till you get rewarded for your patience (or maybe not).
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
I think holding is more profitable choice than selling as the current price of all altcoins are very low now. So we should wait for sometime to rise up the market.
Activity: 106
Hodling is overrated at the moment unless you are dealing with bitcoin or ethereum, other options are lame in most cases, daily trading has managed to be a better trading option.
Activity: 126
If that cryptos is still active in the coin market cap even if you hold them ,then they are still profittable , but by the they are beggining to be weak and are not active in the market then they are useless and will not profit anymore.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
“The Future of Security Tokens”
Is it profitable? Of course, it is. I would never doubt it. Any coin that gives you profit is worth of holding and saving and buying more. It is profitable for sure. if you already earned money from one coin and then turn your income into another it can be still profitable if you pick the right altcoin of course.
Activity: 196
Yes it is ,even if you are not selling your cryptos but you are holding it ,it will still protect your investment, because if you will not hold your coins during this price vslue falldown and panic selling then you will lose some of your gain ,so what will happen to your capital,it will also go down ,so better hold it first.
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 2
I will strongly say hold them now while they are way too cheap and enjoy the maximum profits later when they rise again,  Especially coins or tokens of very good projects. It really doesn't make any sense selling at a loss just because the market is bleeding. It most definitely will rise again and am sure you don't want to be on the red side of the bar once things getting kicking again. Hodl your tokens and profit later or sell them now and cry later.
Activity: 84
Holding crypto now is the most suitable things to do as at now, the market is down now, let be patient and wait for the best time when the market will rise
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
Now the crypto-currency market has reached a critical point where it is no longer worth selling any coins - it's the same as simply giving them away. Therefore, to become a holder of your crypto-currency portfolio for an indefinite period - before the price reversal - is the only correct way for any sane person. It is possible that not all crypto-currency projects will survive during the current Dump, but those that remain will completely compensate you for losses!
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
Ive been holding coins for months , and every month i flip it in the market. But now, its different, The price of the coin keeps going down. Is it still okay as of now to hodl crypto coins? or better to sold it already in the market.
Depends on your long-term goals and financial situation. If you are not financially stable then it's better to sell your coins to avoid from further loses. But, for me I would still hold my coins and invest in projects that will provide a passive income. I would say smart investors would invest in security tokens that will provide them a monthly income.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
Holding a long-term crypto currency will be profitable at all times. However, I mean really long perspective, not eight months throughout this year. This year has been very bad for those who hold the Crypto currency. However, the market will not always lie, it will in any case rise and grow. Therefore, all our prospective coins and tokens will also grow in value. It should, however, be borne in mind that all coins have a temporary limit of their growth. They are also born, develop, some of them also age and die. Therefore, we need to always be aware of all the changes in the projects of our crypto currency in order to make important financial decisions on time.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
Not all coins you have to sell immediately , some coins still have a chance to recover, but I don't think in this year , you have to be patient for a while, maybe at the beginning of next year.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
for me YES because they know how to trade because they do not sell altcoins because they know low exchange rates on the market. so be smart and approach the strategy for not losing money and receiving some money.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
for me
yes because we know the market value is so high that we should learn to wait because we know the market value is not stable any time it can increase. so always check on the market for us if we sell the coins and altcoins.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
Holding coins as of now is not very profitable but there are still bagger coins you have to be on the lookout for. I believe the time is near that crypto will mature enough for mass adoption so keep the faith and hodl on.
Activity: 162
Of course. This is not even a question bud. It definitely is. You can keep investing in crypto coins like Wan, PRG and ICX. They have an excellent performance in the market and will go high for sure.
Activity: 88
Yes, for now I think it is profitable. The market price is unstable and keeps on going down. So for now the best strategy is to buy coins or invest in it and hold it until the market regain it's price.
Activity: 45
Yes it is profitable than selling in low price.
Activity: 129
Merit: 1
It will be profitable for all the time of crypto I believe. Crypto will not allow people to lose money but only if people are ready to learn and to work hard.
Pages:
Jump to: