Pages:
Author

Topic: Is holding crypto coins as of now still profitable? - page 2. (Read 2938 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
 Not all coins have the best time. What are you talking about? In general, investments can be both short-term and long-term
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
In case you have sold your coins in March you will be able to buy again today for good price, and taking into consideration the situation on the market for today it is better to hold and wait the return of the better times.
Activity: 566
This moment are not that palatable to hodl cyptocurrency, people holding are frustrated with price falling everyday, people prefer to flip rather than holding their heavy bags.
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
That is one thing that is really confusing because sometimes you study the market and tell yourself that this coin will bring much profit and you decide to hold at the end the coin will drop beyond expectation and you also check and so this coin will not do well at the end of the coin will bring so much profit. So this is so confusing
that's true! crypto is unpredictable and the feeling of buying an altcoin in the dip, but its price will suddenly decrease more after you buy and decided to hold it until its price goes up, that is the most confusing thing in holding an altcoin.
Activity: 331
Merit: 3
That is one thing that is really confusing because sometimes you study the market and tell yourself that this coin will bring much profit and you decide to hold at the end the coin will drop beyond expectation and you also check and so this coin will not do well at the end of the coin will bring so much profit. So this is so confusing
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
who say holding coin are not profitable anymore? dont hold it in a month, try holding it in a year and long term period. i will tend to hold my investment in very long term period rather than doing daily trading to earn profit. current market situation was not supported to do short term investment, its too risky. We cant predict where are the price will goes in the next day.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
If the portfolio is already in a big minus, then do not sell. I still keep coins in spite of the minus 70%. But I believe in crypto currency.
Activity: 491
Merit: 100
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Ive been holding coins for months , and every month i flip it in the market. But now, its different, The price of the coin keeps going down. Is it still okay as of now to hodl crypto coins? or better to sold it already in the market.
it is still okay, but doing day trading is much better at this moment. because if you can predict and play with the price of altcoins in the market, you will have even a small amount of profit by doing it.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
You can continue to keep your coins, but you must remember that not all of them are given the opportunity to survive in the current crisis. I would rebuild my portfolio if I were you.

At this time since we can't really do huge trading and huge transactions, that cleaning of a portfolio should really be done, look if there are dying coins that need to sell since they team abandoned it already due to the market status.
Yes of course because I have been holding for a month and I saw a little grow of it. Holding coins is still profitable especially when the your coin have potential. I keep holding no matter what happen because I know and I believe my coins will frow even more. i recommend to those newbie by holding their coins make sure if there's a chance or possibility that it will rise and grow. Or its better to hold those have potential or top crypto.
Activity: 508
In CryptoEnergy we trust
You can continue to keep your coins, but you must remember that not all of them are given the opportunity to survive in the current crisis. I would rebuild my portfolio if I were you.

At this time since we can't really do huge trading and huge transactions, that cleaning of a portfolio should really be done, look if there are dying coins that need to sell since they team abandoned it already due to the market status.
Activity: 742
Merit: 526
If you were not trading with your coins or shorting them, now there is no sense to sell them on this prices with loss.
Of course, in case if you are holding top coins . The bearish market will not last forever and it will start increasing
 again at some point and then we can sell our coins with profit.

That's the thing I keep posting and repeating here. If you lost something like 70-80% of your investment, it doesn't already make sense to sell. But the very thought itself that if you don't sell, your losses will remain on paper only has serious negative consequences for your future trading. It may in fact work out once or twice, but in the end your investment will turn to dust with no way back from ashes. Strictly speaking, it has already brought about your current suffering. The bottom line is that you should get rid of this thought as it is very toxic. And if you squashed it at the right time, you probably wouldn't have lost so much now.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
We can can not spefically say holding is profitable, but I believe if we can endavour to hold for a longer there can still be profitable.
copper member
Activity: 210
In my opinion, we dont have any option to do when the crypto-currency market has fallen very much in price. We just hold our coins and expect the market will grow.
Activity: 756
Merit: 257
Freshdice.com
Ive been holding coins for months , and every month i flip it in the market. But now, its different, The price of the coin keeps going down. Is it still okay as of now to hodl crypto coins? or better to sold it already in the market.
I am also holding my crypto coins starting april and i am not the only one who complains about it because all.the prices in the market is very low, that is why all of us are hoping that it will recover its price soon.
Activity: 8

I would say ETH & BTC are worth the HODL for now, especially if you've lost money on them.
Activity: 596
I think it's still good to hold the coins. In this market it is dangerous to sell something. You yourself should understand this, because when the market recovers all prices will go up. So if you believe in your coins, hold them.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
If you were not trading with your coins or shorting them, now there is no sense to sell them on this prices with loss.
Of course, in case if you are holding top coins . The bearish market will not last forever and it will start increasing
 again at some point and then we can sell our coins with profit.
Activity: 319
I don't think there are any other scenarios right now. It seems to me that it is necessary to wait at least another six months in order not to be left with empty pockets in the end. It's best to just wait as long as you can
Activity: 38
I think holding is more profitable choice than selling as the current price of all altcoins are very low now. So we should wait for sometime to rise up the market.
Activity: 454
When the crypto currency market has fallen in price, you will suffer losses if you make a sale, all we can do is hold the coin and expect the market to grow. if you want to make a profit to meet your needs, do crypto trading because there are advantages of price fluctuations. The rest must wait for market revival.
Pages:
Jump to: