Pages:
Author

Topic: Is ICO investment still worth it? - page 11. (Read 112587 times)

Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair
February 24, 2019, 12:16:49 PM
I think that ICO investment is certainly still feasible. even though the situation is currently in trouble. but of course everything will recover as before. so we need to be patient and wait for the situation to recover by investing.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
February 24, 2019, 12:02:55 PM
For the past two months almost all the ICOs i have invested when they get listed on exchange, they are reduced by about 300% of the price i bought it. Those who buy after the ICO tend to gain more profit than we the early adopters. Now am confused whether i should continue with ICO investments or stop. Guys what do you think

From my point of view, it still profitable to investing on ICO.
But due this bear market, everything seems not to profitable, even mining coin is not good in the bear market.
Lets wait until the market goes green and we can start to investing our money in ICO.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
February 24, 2019, 06:11:25 AM
I don't have an idea.
Since many scam ICO's, for now, I'm not sure whether investing in ICO is safe and still profitable. Roll Eyes
Still profitable if you choose the right ICO. In January, there were 2 ICOs that helped many profitable investors, LTO network and BTT. Both ICOs have increased 7 times since listing at the exchange
copper member
Activity: 301
Merit: 2
February 24, 2019, 05:57:57 AM
Just like you, I am also confused about situations like this. There are lots of ICOs whose prices fall when entering the market, and that makes investors suffer losses. But I will remain optimistic, ICO will be like it used to be and more ICOs will benefit investors. So that investors are not discouraged, and remain excited to play Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 504
Merit: 115
Silent Reader~
February 24, 2019, 05:26:14 AM
I don't have an idea.
Since many scam ICO's, for now, I'm not sure whether investing in ICO is safe and still profitable. Roll Eyes
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
February 24, 2019, 01:10:07 AM
Since the end of 2017, investing in ICO ceased to be profitable, or rather at the end of 2017 there were still normal ICO, but because of the fall of the market, they failed, but not all. In 2018, the situation changed completely. There were too many fraudulent ICOS and against the background of the falling market, the profit from investing in ICO could no longer be obtained.

That is sad to be true, but it's the reality today, at this moment investing in ad ICO is not so much worth right now, For me, i prefer to make an investment on an existing coins that already present in the market, so we could get the latest price.
Many good altcoin has been listed in coinmarketcap even lower than its ICO, so why should we invest in new projects. It is best to buy that altcoin and hold because we will definitely be profitable in the future. If we buy ICO then we will definitely lose money
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
February 23, 2019, 11:02:21 PM
Since the end of 2017, investing in ICO ceased to be profitable, or rather at the end of 2017 there were still normal ICO, but because of the fall of the market, they failed, but not all. In 2018, the situation changed completely. There were too many fraudulent ICOS and against the background of the falling market, the profit from investing in ICO could no longer be obtained.

That is sad to be true, but it's the reality today, at this moment investing in ad ICO is not so much worth right now, For me, i prefer to make an investment on an existing coins that already present in the market, so we could get the latest price.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
February 23, 2019, 07:39:53 PM
Activity: 624
Merit: 101
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
February 23, 2019, 07:28:53 PM
Only a few ICO's have been successful even after the token sale is ended due to the bad market condition the value of their coin decrease once it hits exchanges because there are no buyers. I will advise that you just wait for at least 3 to 5 months to give time for the team to develop their platform and gain more big partnership that may lead to the price growth of their coin.
Activity: 238
February 23, 2019, 07:23:26 PM
For the past two months almost all the ICOs i have invested when they get listed on exchange, they are reduced by about 300% of the price i bought it. Those who buy after the ICO tend to gain more profit than we the early adopters. Now am confused whether i should continue with ICO investments or stop. Guys what do you think
Yes of course, it still worth to invest in ICOs especially for a long term investment. But let me still warn that there are so much risks involved in doing this due to scammers that have flooded the whole space.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
February 23, 2019, 06:11:45 PM
I think if we are in doubt about ICO investment at this time, then we better just stop. because whatever we take must be accepted of course. even though the situation did not improve, we still supported everything.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
February 23, 2019, 05:36:12 PM
Its very risky at this point investing in icos if you do not muster so much courage and energy for it you need to look out for a strategic plan as to how you want your investment and your profits as well. You need to plan
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
February 23, 2019, 01:57:10 PM
Investing in ICO is now unlikely to bring you as much money as investing in existing projects from the top 20 list, do not miss your chance and do not waste time on ICO.
copper member
Activity: 420
February 23, 2019, 01:47:19 PM
Am sure the numerous scam incidents during ICOs is the major drawback in the  ICO investment. Only few of them get listed higher than the ICO price. Majority of them struggle to even get listed at its ICO price. But if the coin has a real world usage, then the token price is likely to shoot up
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
February 23, 2019, 12:17:49 PM
Depending on in which project do you invest your money into. There are some great projects on the market but the majority will not even collect a soft cap and if you are lucky you will get a refund, but nothing more.
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
February 23, 2019, 10:55:20 AM
Now you need to study each project twice before investing in it. It is necessary to investigate the project team and see if they can realize the set plans. If in doubt, refuse to invest.
Investing in ICO has recently become a matter not for people with a small amount of experience, if a person can not fully verify all the information, then just once again lose money
in this case ICO can make someone new to the crypto world be poor and will lose a lot of money. currently it requires more thorough capabilities to start investing in crypto, especially in the ICO

Currently I target ICOs sold by binance, because it is certain that those projects will be listed on Binance. And then there are the big pump shots by Binance which is the largest exchange present
The pump will happen after the trade has started on the binance but you must remember if that will not be so long. Just try to sell them when you can get some profits from the market. In fact, binance has become the main target for every speculator.
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
February 23, 2019, 10:17:32 AM
That kind of things happens these days. We all seen that many times. it's not much like 300%. 300% means that coin worth nothing more. But before you gonna invest in ICO you should have a better understanding on the project and crypto market. If you sure about the project then invest. I personally interested in the ETHA project. I like their project background and Idea. If you dont sure about the any of project. wait for the listing them.
Activity: 490
February 21, 2019, 03:56:19 AM
for now I don't think so, because almost all projects ended in failure. so it will be useless if we invest in the situation like this now, because it is not only a matter of price, the listing process only takes a very long time.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228
February 17, 2019, 06:52:23 PM
Now you need to study each project twice before investing in it. It is necessary to investigate the project team and see if they can realize the set plans. If in doubt, refuse to invest.

At least 3 times to study. If the project is a fraud it will not save you. The project may be live participants. However, the project will simply steal your money later.

Correct, study on what we are going for is the best on this so that we will not put on the situation where we cannot afford to withstand and we shouldn't believe on people who says keep hodling since the best thing to do on ICO coins is to sell whenever there is a opportunity to do it and collect the profit and buy again when the price drops, We shouldn't believe easily right now since most all of the ICO's right now is so wasted.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
February 17, 2019, 05:49:27 PM
Investing in ICO has recently become a matter not for people with a small amount of experience, if a person can not fully verify all the information, then just once again lose money
in this case ICO can make someone new to the crypto world be poor and will lose a lot of money. currently it requires more thorough capabilities to start investing in crypto, especially in the ICO

Currently I target ICOs sold by binance, because it is certain that those projects will be listed on Binance. And then there are the big pump shots by Binance which is the largest exchange present
Pages:
Jump to: