Pages:
Author

Topic: Is ICO investment still worth it? - page 15. (Read 112587 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
February 16, 2019, 04:03:51 AM
It's your business, but it seems to me that it is still realistic to find a quality product that is capable of making a profit!
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
February 16, 2019, 04:01:19 AM
i think ico campaign for now is worthless, because there are many project scams or those that fail in the middle of the road even when their ico campaigns are successful and get substantial funds there are still many who die

It is for these reasons that it is best to invest in projects that do not conduct bounty companies and have financial support. The chance to go public and be more or less successful with such projects is much higher.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
February 16, 2019, 03:49:59 AM
Investing in ICO now is not the best thing to do unless you are sure of the project you want to invest.Many ICO are just there to scam us,it is better to wait at times to buy from exchange.
Activity: 899
Merit: 101
February 16, 2019, 03:30:54 AM
Many ICO are now delayed and failed. This is because they have difficulty raising funds. And in the current conditions investing in ICO is very risky, it's better to invest in reliable coins. You can invest in Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP, EOS, and BCH.
no one could give us guarantee investing in new projects could give us profit.personally i am scare if have to use my money join in ico.i am prefer to buy existing coins that already developt their roadmap.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
February 16, 2019, 03:23:16 AM
Many ICO are now delayed and failed. This is because they have difficulty raising funds. And in the current conditions investing in ICO is very risky, it's better to invest in reliable coins. You can invest in Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP, EOS, and BCH.
Activity: 840
February 16, 2019, 03:18:42 AM
I think it still worth but is more difficult now, you should be careful to chosee ICO project when you invest.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 350
February 16, 2019, 02:59:58 AM
For me investing in ICO still worth it because you can get more benefits if you are investing in ICO, if you are an early investors then you can get big bunoses from their offering. Most of our investors are making money in different ICO.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 16
February 16, 2019, 02:49:07 AM
As this year, ICO are not worth investing anymore for the sad facts that when it was listed on exchange price drastically dropped beyond the ico price and it's best to buy on exchange in dip because for sure many will dump their tokens in the first day of trading. Also due to imminent of ICO frauds many investors lost it's interest towards it.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
February 16, 2019, 02:40:35 AM
Only if the product of the campaign is unique and most importantly useful for the market, which is now very rare, therefore it is difficult to find a good ICO project.
I guess you'll change the way you look at it if you will dig deeper.
Surely there are plenty of scams in the crypto, specially in ICO but we can still spot a legitimate ICO that could bring profit to investors.
The only problem now is the market sentiment, people are afraid to invest as they think they will only loss once BTC dropped again.
Activity: 445
February 15, 2019, 06:55:01 PM
Only if the product of the campaign is unique and most importantly useful for the market, which is now very rare, therefore it is difficult to find a good ICO project.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
February 15, 2019, 06:42:49 PM
So far as you are investing into a solid project which has a working product then why not. Do you know the number of scam projects that some people invested into in the year 2017? All your investment plans depends highly on you to make a good background search about the project before investing into it.
Activity: 364
February 15, 2019, 06:26:04 PM
I don't think it's worth investing in ICO. Now this makes no sense, especially if you do not have quite large reserves of money. Personally, I decided to buy tokens and coins of promising new projects, only on the exchange.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
February 15, 2019, 04:22:43 PM
That is what we always faced in the ICO market most of them can't succeede in the exchange market and that is always as a result of the project not having a working product that will support the coins and at that they always get dump after their get listed on the exchange, but if you still take your time to look out for potential ICO you will still make profits even if you invested  during the token sales.
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
February 15, 2019, 04:08:26 PM
I think that today it is not profitable to invest in pre-sales or the wife of main sales is much more profitable to make a purchase after the coins are exchanged.
copper member
Activity: 206
Merit: 1
February 15, 2019, 03:55:13 PM
ICOs are gradually turning to a thing of the past. Investing in ICOs became very risky when some bad guys started scamming crypto enthusiasts, enacting fake projects which looks good only on whitepaper. Well, some projects have proven cool after ICO. Now it's all about STO, IEO, IAO
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
February 15, 2019, 03:44:13 PM
There are many ico projects that have been held in recent years and as we have seen, many of them failed or didn't give profit. Based on that, I think, ico isn't a good way to look for profit anymore. The older projects are struggling hard to survive, then what about the newer ones? of course it will be even more hilly!
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 15, 2019, 02:52:03 PM
Yes for sure. But you cannot expect another 300 percent from an ICO on the falling market, so if you are happy with 30-40 percent profit from each coin, you can feel free to start searching because there are enough projects that are giving such profit at the moment.
Recently, I have not received 30-40% of investing in new projects. I think that while I will not invest in ICO, it is very risky.
Activity: 310
February 15, 2019, 01:55:01 PM
Yes for sure. But you cannot expect another 300 percent from an ICO on the falling market, so if you are happy with 30-40 percent profit from each coin, you can feel free to start searching because there are enough projects that are giving such profit at the moment.
Activity: 256
Merit: 250
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 15, 2019, 01:28:53 PM
For the past two months almost all the ICOs i have invested when they get listed on exchange, they are reduced by about 300% of the price i bought it. Those who buy after the ICO tend to gain more profit than we the early adopters. Now am confused whether i should continue with ICO investments or stop. Guys what do you think

https://blog.wavesplatform.com/new-addition-to-waves-ecosystem-d9aec7e1d8c3

I think only ICO that really worth are investment on a certain type of ICO like this one: project already successful with important spin-off!
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
February 15, 2019, 01:27:24 PM
i think ico campaign for now is worthless, because there are many project scams or those that fail in the middle of the road even when their ico campaigns are successful and get substantial funds there are still many who die
Pages:
Jump to: