Pages:
Author

Topic: Is ICO investment still worth it? - page 18. (Read 112587 times)

copper member
Activity: 994
Merit: 4
January 27, 2019, 03:05:49 AM
In as much as there have been series of scam ICO projects,but there have been good ones that came out positive, so i think ICO investment is still worth it,but one has to check some features like the white paper, the team, the social media handles and so on before choosing a particular ICO to invest in.
Activity: 418
Merit: 10
"simply getting the job done"
January 27, 2019, 01:51:48 AM
I think investment in ICO is still feasible, it's just that it really takes time to make their project successful. If you have patience, you invest for the long term, let their team continue to work in developing the project. For more details, you can see their project roadmap.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
January 27, 2019, 01:30:33 AM
I think ICO investment is still worth it but the problem is how to choose a good one to invest in. If the coin get listed after it has gotten a working product, then the price is less likely to fall.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
January 26, 2019, 11:04:48 PM
yes the use with returns on acquisition within the terms of ico scheme might gives of supports on developer to work on completing request of public audience to gains with the delivery of work on service as complying of modest on expends as offering finest on objective with the decision of exchange.

Activity: 425
January 26, 2019, 06:25:41 PM
For the past two months almost all the ICOs i have invested when they get listed on exchange, they are reduced by about 300% of the price i bought it. Those who buy after the ICO tend to gain more profit than we the early adopters. Now am confused whether i should continue with ICO investments or stop. Guys what do you think

To say, ICO investment is worth it if the project itself is really worth it. Why would  you invest on such an ICO that has a bad reputation? Well, choose the best to ensure the payback of your investment.

ICOs as you said are very risky for the past year. This might be the effect of the bearish market. Also, the effect of scams.and frauds for the past years. A lot of investors became a victim of scammers especially by ICOs. So, before investing in ICOs, perform due diligence but still the chances of being failed is high. Based in study, more than 90% of the ICOs failed last year.
Activity: 336
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
January 26, 2019, 06:20:55 PM
I think that it has long been worth stopping investing in ICO. And not only because of the fall in prices for tokens after the end of ICO. Now, among the new projects, more and more scammers are appearing who want to deceive investors and steal their money.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 877
January 26, 2019, 06:02:39 PM
still profit in my opinion because some ico are fast developing after the token starts trading, but we have to do thorough research and it's not an easy thing but if you don't want to do research maybe you can try another investment example ITO / STO
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
January 26, 2019, 05:51:53 PM
It's no longer worth it the crypto sphere Jac been infected with many scam ICOs coupled with the bear market which renders all ico listed tokens 80% below their ICO price on listing. Investors money isn't guaranteed.
Activity: 238
Merit: 37
January 26, 2019, 05:31:51 PM
Investing in ICO these days is a risk which may bring a lot of loss if care is not taking,we have to many project without a product and that is why it will continue to dump after hitting exchange.
Activity: 350
January 26, 2019, 05:26:36 PM
Unfortunately, such investments do not bring the expected profit. Many investors have abandoned this type of investment activity.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
January 26, 2019, 05:25:04 PM
No, you should not invest in ICO now, because you will simply lose your money, even if the ICO will not be fraudulent and will be successful.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 444
January 26, 2019, 03:00:42 PM
some ico can still provide benefits when you invest there but not all ICO can always be profitable and you must be careful now, because many ICO are currently scam.
at least we must choose an ICO that has a clear team so if ICO fails the possibility of our money will return.
and unfortunately nowadays it is very difficult to distinguish between deceptive ICOs and real ICOs, so that we do not have to make hasty decisions.
the fact of the matter is that the most important factor for investors in the company's ico is the analysis of each project in order to identify the most profitable and promising project. But since fraudsters have learned how to deceive cryptocurrency users with sophistication, it has become quite difficult to analyze.
they make scam projects maybe learn from how to analyze from investors and they make ways in which investors can be affected. I think as an investor or bounty participant, it must be more careful because in an ICO project the losers are not only investors but the people associated with the project
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
January 26, 2019, 02:50:16 PM
In the bear market, I strongly advise you not to invest in a cryptocurrency startup because you lose your money.
Activity: 350
January 26, 2019, 02:28:25 PM
some ico can still provide benefits when you invest there but not all ICO can always be profitable and you must be careful now, because many ICO are currently scam.
at least we must choose an ICO that has a clear team so if ICO fails the possibility of our money will return.
and unfortunately nowadays it is very difficult to distinguish between deceptive ICOs and real ICOs, so that we do not have to make hasty decisions.
the fact of the matter is that the most important factor for investors in the company's ico is the analysis of each project in order to identify the most profitable and promising project. But since fraudsters have learned how to deceive cryptocurrency users with sophistication, it has become quite difficult to analyze.
Activity: 1210
January 26, 2019, 01:32:13 PM
Activity: 926
January 26, 2019, 01:17:47 PM
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
January 26, 2019, 12:59:06 PM
We are at bad market condition. Right now investing in ICO is bit tricky, Unless it is a good project. OAth protocol is going to be a great ICO as project overview is concerned.
Activity: 434
January 26, 2019, 12:45:35 PM
Many investors invest in the ICO for a long time, perhaps even for several years. And in the red market may be more. If I were in your place, I would invest not in ICO, but in Altcoins or Bitcoins, now their price is very profitable, and we can be sure that this is not a scam.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
January 26, 2019, 12:22:42 PM
I love ICOs, but the risks to which my assets are exposed in the case of investing are too high, I prefer more stable types of investments, where the chance of being deceived is much lower.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
January 26, 2019, 10:46:21 AM
For the past two months almost all the ICOs i have invested when they get listed on exchange, they are reduced by about 300% of the price i bought it. Those who buy after the ICO tend to gain more profit than we the early adopters. Now am confused whether i should continue with ICO investments or stop. Guys what do you think

To say, ICO investment is worth it if the project itself is really worth it. Why would  you invest on such an ICO that has a bad reputation? Well, choose the best to ensure the payback of your investment.
Pages:
Jump to: