Pages:
Author

Topic: Is ICO investment still worth it? - page 30. (Read 112625 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 2
September 15, 2018, 07:13:29 PM
     Of course! There are still good ICO out there which is worth it to invest. You just need to make some research and study their project very well. Just try to study the ICOproject that i wear in my signature. The Organicco, it's purpose is to develop green technology for the beautiful planet in the future. Just study it first...here is the link...https://organicco.uk/
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 07:07:30 PM
It will definitely be worth it as far as projects are still raising funds. Personally I think icos give the most return on investment in the cryptocurrency space.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
September 15, 2018, 07:04:40 PM
I began to say that investing in ICO ceased to be profitable in may this year. A lot of scams and a lot of weak projects. Good projects are only a few for the year and the price of their tokens after the ICO is less than it should have been.
Activity: 504
September 15, 2018, 07:02:00 PM
I think it makes no sense to invest in ICO now when the market is falling down, because there is no profit.
today the company's ico market in the first place becomes less attractive due to the large number of scammers. It is because of this that most investors buy coins on the market, and not during the ico company.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 06:50:36 PM
I think it makes no sense to invest in ICO now when the market is falling down, because there is no profit.
Activity: 224
September 15, 2018, 06:47:18 PM
while the market continues to fall, I have not seen new ICO bring profit to its investors. maybe in the future when the market starts to grow the situation will change and then investors will receive their profits. in the meantime, I do not invest in ICO
Activity: 165
September 15, 2018, 06:42:58 PM
I would say join an ICO could be the faster way of nice revenue at present and those are in amazing health presently.

Undoubtedly you can get a lot more profit from investing in ico projects. But you need to be able to choose such projects. There are a lot of fakes and scams on the market. If you invest in their project, you will lose all your money.

I agree with you. Basically, investment in ICO projects is very profitable, but determining a good project is the key. At present it is difficult to determine a project that is good or not because there are too many projects and some of them have bad goals.
Activity: 126
September 15, 2018, 06:41:26 PM
Wort will not be forever investing in ICo, even now it can be said that investment in ICO is no longer wort it. because many ico are scams and we lose a lot of money because they are just cheats.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
September 15, 2018, 06:30:03 PM
I will wait until the market starts to recover. I stopped investing in ICOs and focused on investing in leading coins. I think that at the moment it is safer and can also bring a good income.
Activity: 172
Merit: 10
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
September 15, 2018, 06:16:56 PM
I would say join an ICO could be the faster way of nice revenue at present and those are in amazing health presently.

Undoubtedly you can get a lot more profit from investing in ico projects. But you need to be able to choose such projects. There are a lot of fakes and scams on the market. If you invest in their project, you will lose all your money.
Activity: 5
September 15, 2018, 06:12:21 PM
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
September 15, 2018, 02:33:13 PM
I have gained so far in this field investing in good ico project is the most prolific way to get more profits and i still believe it. But you need to have do more thorough research by your own and get a real idea about the ico project. So likewise you have to think more than twice whether you are going to invest in it or not.
Activity: 18
September 15, 2018, 12:01:40 PM
Yes, to some extent, today investments in ICO projects are profitable. But not all ICO projects are honest and transparent. There are ICO projects-scammers. In such projects, of course, it is not profitable to invest.
Activity: 322
September 14, 2018, 08:46:53 AM
If the project is worthy of attention and it has a great team of developers and manufacturers ! Great product and marketing software I think that in such a project you need to invest !
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
September 14, 2018, 08:44:24 AM
For the past two months almost all the ICOs i have invested when they get listed on exchange, they are reduced by about 300% of the price i bought it. Those who buy after the ICO tend to gain more profit than we the early adopters. Now am confused whether i should continue with ICO investments or stop. Guys what do you think

I have noticed that some ICO was decided to take on temporary stop of their campaign because of Ethereum were continuously declining and to protect the investors from loses since they bought From ICO earlier and they will continue if the market getting better . For now I don't think if it is good to invest .
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
September 14, 2018, 08:27:24 AM
For the past two months almost all the ICOs i have invested when they get listed on exchange, they are reduced by about 300% of the price i bought it. Those who buy after the ICO tend to gain more profit than we the early adopters. Now am confused whether i should continue with ICO investments or stop. Guys what do you think

Well, I think dropping 300% of the ICO price is not realistic.  In my experience,  if you have joined and invest a legit ICO, the price only drop 50% or 30%. There are also no decrease of price if the project is very successful. It is still worth for me in investing an ICO.
I found that most ICO's drop to 60% after the ICO is done. Not all coins do that though, just a heads up.
Activity: 154
September 14, 2018, 08:24:03 AM

Well, I think dropping 300% of the ICO price is not realistic.  In my experience,  if you have joined and invest a legit ICO, the price only drop 50% or 30%. There are also no decrease of price if the project is very successful. It is still worth for me in investing an ICO.
Activity: 476
September 14, 2018, 08:05:02 AM
Recently most of the ico are not good, base in my experience the ico project which I saw most of them ended up into cancellation or paused of their project. Where it leads me into frustration feelings, although they've refund their investors capital. But right now I saw that most of the ico project at rise up so far was good actually, if I am going to compare it before. Meaning at this point of time it is a good time to invest in the ico now and worth it to buy.
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
September 14, 2018, 07:52:33 AM

Now such a market, tokens are falling when entering the exchange. If the project is promising you need to wait or buy an early ico with good bonuses.
copper member
Activity: 350
September 14, 2018, 07:47:10 AM
Over 90% of all ICOs never get on an exchange and the investors get burned. If you are going to invest in ICOs be very careful and perform due diligence before handing over your money. Very few make people amazing profits.

That's why many ICO were extending the term of campaign , maybe because they didn't  reached their hard cap or even their soft cap and the causes is no more investors are getting interest to buy coin from ICO .
Pages:
Jump to: