Pages:
Author

Topic: Is ICO investment still worth it? - page 29. (Read 112625 times)

Activity: 356
Merit: 100
September 16, 2018, 12:26:51 AM
I do think, but for the moment, not all ICOs are profitable because of the extreme market volatility we are currently experiencing. That's why investments are made after the sales period to avoid loss of profits, because most new tokens are listed below the ICO price. For now, as long as we are patient with market behavior.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 11:26:22 PM
I think it is still a very potential for us to make investments. because until recently the development of ICO is very rapidly. more and more new projects. and the more successful projects.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
September 15, 2018, 11:23:54 PM
For me as an investor if i'm putting my investment in ICO it is really worth it because there is a big offer to those who are early investor they give big percent of bonus which is really good to me but be sure that ICO is legit for investment.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
September 15, 2018, 11:20:49 PM
This year has not been conducive to the ICOs, since the down market is penalizing the token sales and for this reason I am avoiding investing in them.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 10:56:16 PM
of course, I think investment in ICO is a very interesting things. Many opportunities you get great benefits. and that's what you get in a very short time.
copper member
Activity: 210
September 15, 2018, 10:53:49 PM
it is certainly still worth investing in an ico, but it must be the right one. but there is the problem. it is very hard to find the right ico, unfortunately.
Activity: 84
September 15, 2018, 10:52:37 PM
The first thing to consider when it comes to investing in ICO, is study very well  how strong is the ICO project, if you are are very sure about it, then some ICO projects still worth investing Though there is chance of losing but I think the chance to gain is greater than the chance to loss
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
September 15, 2018, 10:42:35 PM
Firstly your figures are incorrect you cannot lose more than 100% of something you can only gain more than 100%. Secondly the Bear market has been terrible for ICO this year and unless you were getting massive bonuses for participating over the secondary market the best advice woulld be to stay away and purchase later.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
September 15, 2018, 10:38:55 PM
For the past two months almost all the ICOs i have invested when they get listed on exchange, they are reduced by about 300% of the price i bought it. Those who buy after the ICO tend to gain more profit than we the early adopters. Now am confused whether i should continue with ICO investments or stop. Guys what do you think
You don't need any experts advise as the whole truth is glering even to blind man and audible to the deaft man to hear the laudable sound. The best investment decision one need to take is to invest after the project get listed on the exchange because that will equally help you to avoid scam project that may not have intention of reaching.
Activity: 504
September 15, 2018, 10:28:13 PM
Yes its, so far ico still worth it and useful when we find good and potential ico for investment, many ico have higher price after listing at the market and we can take about 30% of profit. just check and quiet about investment at the ico project first.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
September 15, 2018, 10:07:10 PM
For me it is worth it even some of ICO's now are scam you need to choose the good ico that you want to invest for you to avoid scam and regret later
well indeed now we must be careful. I prefer ico products that I really know the team and the project to be able to invest, because nowadays almost everything is fraud
Activity: 69
September 15, 2018, 10:04:00 PM
For me it is worth it even some of ICO's now are scam you need to choose the good ico that you want to invest for you to avoid scam and regret later
Activity: 112
September 15, 2018, 09:16:37 PM
To me this doesn't stop you from investing in ICO because you've just given it a try which didn't work and for those that works for will see it as positive impact which means you can always give it a try but knowing when to invest and more so waiting more longer can be more benefit.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 09:00:43 PM
Yes, sure, it could be worthy if you put a bit of brain in this process. For example there are lots of ICOs that have only white paper and a fancy website but no idea or plan for making their tokens not just a words in the air. Don’t invest in such things, be smart.ICOs are still in their early days. ICOs are raising way more money than ever before and the trend will most likely keep on growing for years to come. There is lots of money to be made. That being said, you must be very careful because you can also lose lots of money if you don’t know what you are doing.
Activity: 314
September 15, 2018, 08:36:46 PM
I myself am confused, why now when the Token or coin entering the market the price drops dramatically, so ICO investors must suffer losses if they will sell the coins they buy. whereas if we invest in ICO we can get a bonus. if in my opinion, the price of a token or coin becomes very low is because of the Bounty hunters who sell their coins at low prices, so the price drops immediately. we should choose the very good Ico, which if the price does not go down when entering the market, so that we investors are not disappointed anymore.
Activity: 448
Lets Go Adab
September 15, 2018, 08:05:45 PM
For the past two months almost all the ICOs i have invested when they get listed on exchange, they are reduced by about 300% of the price i bought it. Those who buy after the ICO tend to gain more profit than we the early adopters. Now am confused whether i should continue with ICO investments or stop. Guys what do you think

Ico is still worth depending on its project and that is the reason why you should read the white paper before starting to working on their bounty campaign, in order to avoid getting scammed.
Activity: 518
September 15, 2018, 07:41:32 PM
Yes of course ICO investments are still worth in investing our money and time. Also my months in participating some ICO it really keep crazy on waiting to reach the end of the campaign that will really make our investments grow bigger than last 5 months. I mean we can't really deny that we can encounter a ICO that are not worth or scam something like that campaign, but still we should go on and look or choose a better one that can really give us a good trust in them.
Activity: 658
Catena X
September 15, 2018, 07:40:54 PM
If you are looking for an investment with the long term holding, some ICOs are still very legit although many of them have very low price after in exchange. However, if the ICOs have interesting and promising concept, I'm sure that the ICO coins can be profitable. But, we must wait for some months or year to see the growth of the coin or token.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 15, 2018, 07:32:27 PM
It is but at this moment, it won't be as profitable as it is before due to the presence of the market volatility particularly with the downtrend. The downfall highly affects the market which makes the profit not only on investment but also in trading as such, small nowadays. We should continue waiting until the recovery takes place and see how it will aoso affect the profit that will be earned by cryptousers.
Activity: 538
Merit: 250
September 15, 2018, 07:29:44 PM
ICO investment is still worth it but the market is not good these months so you need to make a good research and find out which one is good ICO. If you find it, still, you can get a good profit.
Pages:
Jump to: