Pages:
Author

Topic: Is ICO investment still worth it? - page 26. (Read 112625 times)

Activity: 283
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 11:56:15 PM
maybe the token price from ico can be reduced a lot like that because of a large number of people who directly sell the token when it is entered in the stock exchange coupled with an unstable and uncertain market condition that makes the price go down. and for now maybe investing in ico is still worth it just to determine which good ico is rather difficult.
Activity: 335
Merit: 10
September 16, 2018, 11:22:30 PM
by looking at the development of ICO are indeed getting good. the more the ICO project began to be applied in real life. then this is a great achievement of ICO. and in my opinion still very worth it to invest in ICO.
Activity: 165
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 11:08:20 PM
Invest in ICO are highly risky. Like that happens to you that when coins are already included in the list of Exchange direct cost down very far. And this caused because much of the bounty hunter who also sells the same coin. But you have to wait through investment. I am sure that these coins will soon rise again.
Activity: 210
September 16, 2018, 11:04:01 PM
for me it is still a place of the investment is worth it. Moreover, ICO also has a pretty rapid progression in 2018. though indeed many ICO scam, but many also could eventually applied and was successful.
Activity: 913
Merit: 252
September 16, 2018, 10:46:23 PM
Almost all of the current bunch of ICOs are overpriced, with their soft-cap being kept at unreasonable levels. But it should also be remembered that even those ICOs which have kept the prices at moderate levels have performed poorly, due to the difficult market conditions.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 16, 2018, 10:44:03 PM
I don't think so. The ultimate factor that ICO are not now good for investments is when good projects keep extending their Main ICO sale for many times.  I even see some that had just postpone their projects and some even already running for more than a year just to reach their softcap.
Activity: 210
September 16, 2018, 10:32:03 PM
of course in my opinion still very worth it. because the development of ICO in 2018 is also getting a good deal. the more project ICO, and more and more enthusiasts to ICO. I am sure the ICO will have a great future.
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
September 16, 2018, 10:30:44 PM
ICO investment is still viable alternative option in cryptocurrency.  No matter put aspersions or love of ICO, ICO have come to stay. ICO is been recognised by the government and group who can see effect it will have in the future, and European Union for instance is taken appropriate steps to regulate it and make it workable for Her citizens!
Activity: 252
Decentralized Transportation Solution
September 16, 2018, 10:27:30 PM
in the year 2018 is indeed growing, ICO quite rapidly, and very much the new ICO popping up. This condition is of course indicates that the ICO is getting nice and more interesting to follow.
Activity: 294
September 16, 2018, 10:22:44 PM
Yes, I think it's still feasible if you are going to invest in ICO, now many ico have sprung up and you have to be smart in choosing Ico that has good potential, don't let you choose the Ico whose scam will not get any results, it will be better if you ask with more experienced people
copper member
Activity: 110
Merit: 60
September 16, 2018, 10:17:19 PM
For the past two months almost all the ICOs i have invested when they get listed on exchange, they are reduced by about 300% of the price i bought it. Those who buy after the ICO tend to gain more profit than we the early adopters. Now am confused whether i should continue with ICO investments or stop. Guys what do you think

I do believe ico still worth to invest it, because this was the forum is all about to not only a knowledge about in crypto but also to give an awareness of the good benefits that we could get in it. Even recently there are lots of ico turns into scam result of their project campaign, but it doesn't mean there is no good ico will arise in of course not. Just be resourceful and have patience to search on which project are good to invest in.
Activity: 672
September 16, 2018, 10:15:02 PM
Currently there are very many ICO choices, if we are not vigilant we are exposed to ICO scams because based on many expert analysis that there are also many scam ICOs, the best thing to get big profits when the ICO is selectively choosing ICO and ensuring that the team and project are real.
Activity: 168
September 16, 2018, 10:13:00 PM
It is the reality that since last few months, overall the market condition has not been as good as we expect. It has effected in the most ICOs also. I suggest everyone, please don't invest your money without getting a clear knowledge of the project where you are interested to invest. We sometimes have been greedy much that is the main reason for losing money and hope.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 578
No God or Kings, only BITCOIN.
September 16, 2018, 10:09:02 PM
It is still worth it if you'll come across to a legit and has future developments in the project. Make some due diligence to review the ICO you wanted to invest since at the end you'll be the one to benefit if it will be successful or not.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
September 16, 2018, 10:05:55 PM
Maybe your ico listed at not official market and you have waiting for long time to see your coin will be list at the greatest market and make price will growing up. just wait for several time and sell to take profit.
Activity: 298
Merit: 11
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 16, 2018, 10:01:54 PM
If I were you, I will stop investing on ICO's for now because of the high possibility of failure and worst, ending up being a scam.  If the risk is that much, I would never consider it as an investment. Its too much of a gamble to earn money and the time it requires is too long. The ICO's are taking a while to sell coin because of the low demand. This results to extending their ICO sale and prolongs the process of earning.
Activity: 173
September 16, 2018, 10:00:08 PM
If it seems to me, still very worth it to do. because all this ICO also multitudes of fruition. and I think the ICO is a very good opportunity to make a lot of profit in crypto.
Activity: 233
Merit: 2
September 16, 2018, 09:57:07 PM
Yes of course until now there many potential project that its worth it to invest the only thing is make your own research ICO to know it better the people behind on a project which it varies the team personality and the states of a product were it belong to certain place in which cryptocurrency are being known and being develop.
Activity: 336
September 16, 2018, 09:45:29 PM
Yeah investing into potential ICO is worth it. Notice how i put it, "Potential" and the reason is that there are a whole lot of scammers in the crypto community so you have to make research into whatever ICO you are investing into so that you don't get tricked.
Activity: 134
September 16, 2018, 09:41:08 PM
some ICO indeed led to disappointing so this made investors hesitant to invest in ICO. but I would argue is not entirely the case. There is still a potentially lucrative and ICO for investments though should be careful in choosing the ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: