Pages:
Author

Topic: Is ICO investment still worth it? - page 46. (Read 112625 times)

Activity: 191
Merit: 3
June 24, 2018, 06:37:12 PM
Of course ICO investment is stii worth it, there has been cases of scams and failed ICOs but that doesn't mean that they are done with, there are still good ICOs hich will get you good returns in the near future, you you have to do is your part, which is do your research well andinvetsinICOs worth the trouble
Activity: 141
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 06:35:16 PM
For the past two months almost all the ICOs i have invested when they get listed on exchange, they are reduced by about 300% of the price i bought it. Those who buy after the ICO tend to gain more profit than we the early adopters. Now am confused whether i should continue with ICO investments or stop. Guys what do you think
Most projects that have completed ico, token or coin have falling prices. If investing in a potential ico project will ultimately return to have a high price. In addition, ico project investment is suitable for long-term investment but has a high risk.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
June 24, 2018, 06:32:06 PM
if you want to invest in ICO, be sure to invest in private sale or presale, people nowadays dump the coin as soon as it hits the exchange because of huge bonus during private sale and pre sale. if you have not much money, just wait for the exchange.
Activity: 445
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 06:25:39 PM
For the past two months almost all the ICOs i have invested when they get listed on exchange, they are reduced by about 300% of the price i bought it. Those who buy after the ICO tend to gain more profit than we the early adopters. Now am confused whether i should continue with ICO investments or stop. Guys what do you think
At this moment, I think it is not that effective. Due to the market volatility, ICO investment often yields to loss of profit. Most of the ICO tokens' market value are becoming low right after the release on exchangers or the market itself. That is also why it is currently sdvisable to invest after the crowdsale or when a token is already in the market because there's a higher tendency to earn profit.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
June 24, 2018, 06:22:59 PM
ICO I follow previous like that too. the hold is a good choice to get the price more than ICO but the wait. But if it's an official exchange of ICO I think his descent won't be too low and even just a few percents from the previous price of ICO. Indeed some exchanges that preceded so put up the price is very low and it only causes losses only.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
June 24, 2018, 06:15:16 PM
You are confused about it? You have experienced that you lost 300% of it's price and you still want to join ICOs?

Bear up your mind and start waking up, don't stay into it if you keep losing money. It's not the way of investing because if you do, you are doing it the wrong way.
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
June 24, 2018, 05:56:52 PM
You don't understand how it works.
Someone has idea for project but don't have money. They do crowdfunding for project. It takes lots of time to launch working product, you can't expect to see moon after ICO.
Activity: 77
June 24, 2018, 05:52:53 PM

It’s on your decision. If you think this invests provide you profit then you can invest on this project. But i suggest you before invest you need re research about this project.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
June 24, 2018, 05:32:08 PM
A year ago, it was possible to invest in any ICO and this gave a significant profit. Now the situation has changed a lot and it should be understood when choosing a project to buy tokens. Do a more detailed analysis of the product and the project team, or refuse to invest in ICO stage and buy after entering exchanges.
Activity: 112
June 24, 2018, 01:13:29 PM
Is that really possible! The price has fallen beyond expectation. Maybe you chose a worthless ICO which resulted to this. Be careful while choosing ICO.
Activity: 82
June 24, 2018, 12:57:32 PM
Be very cautious while chosing the ICO you want to invest. You can still invest in ICO while making the right decision. You have read their papers, check out their policies, be observant and then make a decision.
Activity: 308
June 24, 2018, 11:03:36 AM
This is happening just because of the current market condition. It will not continue once market become bull. So I believe that investing in ICO is still worth it.
Activity: 420
June 24, 2018, 04:01:57 AM
ICO investment is of course still very profitable you only need to buy it when pre-sale time or private sale to get bonus up to more than 30% in my opinion it is very profitable. lest you miss an opportunity to invest in ICO.
Activity: 182
June 24, 2018, 01:57:32 AM
Yes it is still worth it to invest in ICO . It is a big opportunity to buy cheap coins/tokens. But some ICos are some, so we need to be wise in choosing an ICO to invest.
Activity: 308
June 24, 2018, 01:40:00 AM
Well, if you want to earn money you have to do investment. But this investment should be in an effective way. As many people lose their money investing in ICO I will suggest you not to invest in ICO. You can go for BTC for doing investment. BTC price will recover within the end of this year.
Activity: 26
June 23, 2018, 08:47:17 PM
ICO s are risky.But I think it is worth it.More risk more profit.If i invest in ICOs I do a research about it.If it looks like very secured then I invest in it.
Activity: 87
June 23, 2018, 08:40:54 PM
TL: DL Yes.

But first, you have to evaluate the different factors to invest in a new ICO
the concept
the team behind
the whitepaper
Overview and Executive Summary;
Market research and analysis;
Product details and summarised architecture;
Roadmap and Financial forecast;
Structure of token offering.
It is very important that the whitepaper is proofread carefully and any particular questions are directed at the team’s management.

with this knowledge at hand, you gonna stop losing 300% of your investment (lol)
Activity: 152
June 23, 2018, 08:37:40 PM
Depends what you participate in. MVP, Newton... There are still good projecta recently.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
June 23, 2018, 08:32:57 PM
Yes it is if you do good research and can get an allocation. Quark chain went 15x one can make some money still, why not...
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 08:31:41 PM
Only invest what you are willing to lose. Dont put your money all in one basket. Proper financial planning is important in every investment we make. Try looking in in SafeCrypt.io. A high security exchange that has high standards of quality and every piece of software is being tested multiple times before they make it publicly available.
I spent some time to study SafeCrypt ICO. I think this ICO could become one of the best this spring, because of several reason:
 1. This is cryptoexchange. And this cryproexchange has some advantages compare to existing ones: instant transactions, lowest fees, absolute anonimity, large select of crypto assts and others.
 2. They lead very good ICO policy.
 3. THey have Adequate and reasnable bonus rates.
read more here https://safecrypt.io/r566

Also Make sure to check out the merchant solution https://t.safecrypt.io
Pages:
Jump to: