Pages:
Author

Topic: Is ICO investment still worth it? - page 48. (Read 112625 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 0
June 22, 2018, 03:41:08 PM
Yeah, I agree with you that's been happening lately. I began to buy tokens of good projects after entering the exchange! These coins can make a quick x2
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
June 22, 2018, 03:29:24 PM
"
For the past two months almost all the ICOs i have invested when they get listed on exchange, they are reduced by about 300% of the price i bought it. Those who buy after the ICO tend to gain more profit than we the early adopters. Now am confused whether i should continue with ICO investments or stop. Guys what do you think

One of the reasons that the price going nowhere is that investors and bounty hunters who gets their tokens would right away sell them, and my doing that they are dumping the price significantly!"
Activity: 192
June 22, 2018, 12:56:17 PM
For the past two months almost all the ICOs i have invested when they get listed on exchange, they are reduced by about 300% of the price i bought it. Those who buy after the ICO tend to gain more profit than we the early adopters. Now am confused whether i should continue with ICO investments or stop. Guys what do you think
It's really difficult to decide, I think it depends on which ICO you invest in. There are lots of good projects but to choose which one will survive is important.
Personally I have plans for LIven and Qurrex. It seems to be a very good opportunity to get these on board, both have a very good team and I like their whitepaper as well.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 22, 2018, 09:28:39 AM
If you want to invest on ICOs don't think it as a quick profit investment but for a long term investment. Majority of ICO's today once listed on exchange platform will surely dump. One factor of this dump is because of bounty hunters who dumps their bounty reward.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
June 22, 2018, 09:24:45 AM
You should be very picky when choosing the right ICO to invest, Some ICO's are full of promise and its very hard to identify which is real or not. When investing in start-up projects you should understand the risk and its making millionaire's in a month.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
June 22, 2018, 09:12:01 AM
Instead of investing in ico,wait until it was released in exchangers and review the coins and watch the movement,but this is intended for long term investing because this will take some time or maybe longer before it come back to original ico price again,from that you will start gaining thats what im doing in my folio remember that Patience is the key
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
June 22, 2018, 09:08:38 AM

Investing in ICOs is a huge gamble, it's completely hit or miss. People who buy after the ICO does gain more, because most of the time, altcoins get dumped the moment they hit the exchange, and that's a smarter move than investing in the ICO itself in my opinion.

If you want data on ROI of ICOs, someone posted this recently:
https://www.coinist.io/roi/
It computes the ROI of different coins from ICO price.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
June 22, 2018, 09:03:34 AM
Of course it is worth it to invest in ICO if you are willing to wait longer just to have good profit. Some projects takes time and their roadmap sometimes changes. But if become hasty and didn't understand the projects concept,it might cost you an investment that will result to a fail. My advice is ask before you take a step because we may not be able to determine what will happen on our invest here in crypto world.
copper member
Activity: 140
June 22, 2018, 08:54:09 AM
Yes it Worth it
Activity: 24
June 22, 2018, 08:52:24 AM
With the current price of the coins right now? I think it is worth a try, my target project right now is menlo.one they are trying to create a safe marketplace for investors their platform would be a game changer if they became successful which I think would be, seeing the number of support it has on their telegram and twitter.
Activity: 130
June 22, 2018, 08:49:12 AM
Yes, ICO. investment. Is still worth taking a short at, there has. Been bad experiences in the recent past from ICO investors,with a number of ICOs not living up to their. Expectations,. And others turning. Out to be pure scams,. This is however not the case for all of them,. Some ICOs are still coming up with projects worth investing in,. You. Just have to be keen enough to spot one of these
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
June 22, 2018, 08:44:58 AM
ICO investment requires a very strong feasibility. I have never invested in ICO. Because I do not trust it. When I go to the stock market, I usually get lower.
Activity: 56
June 22, 2018, 08:34:17 AM
It's been a while that ICO's struggling to attract investors to invest because hesitation is there, that it might not succeed, but still there are ICO's that excel but in due time.
Activity: 335
Merit: 11
June 22, 2018, 08:05:27 AM
probably because the bitcoin and altcoin prices are all almost down, I think this is the best time to invest if I have a little money I will invest and wait until the end of the year and sell at the highest price.
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
June 22, 2018, 06:00:47 AM
300% of your purchase price? maybe you are wrong with this number, cryptocurrency will not be worth if the price has dropped 100% of the purchase price, stop investing in ICO if you panic and not sure that their project is able to compete in the market, stop investing in ICO if you don't understand their business concept, stop investing in ICO if you think ICO is bullshit, but you can hold your token and continue your ICO investment if you believe that ICO projects that you want or have invested are able to compete in targeted markets
300% drop is too much, I dont see any altcoin to drop that much when they get listed recently on some exchanges. but is it possible for an altcoin to drop that much?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
June 22, 2018, 05:57:03 AM
Over 90% of all ICOs never get on an exchange and the investors get burned. If you are going to invest in ICOs be very careful and perform due diligence before handing over your money. Very few make people amazing profits.
Activity: 112
June 22, 2018, 05:54:42 AM

It's worth to invest in ICO, but it's really hard to find good one.
Last investment - Welltrado.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
June 22, 2018, 05:53:58 AM
it has never been worth it and now nothing has changed about ICOs yet. they are still the same high risk investment that anyone can make. which is why people consider them as a gamble instead of an investment. and these days with all the bans such as the ones that SEC is talking about and the warnings they are issuing everyday the things are even harder for ICOs.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
June 22, 2018, 05:53:08 AM
Yes it is still worth it to invest in ICO , but it depends in the ICO where there is a good team , and a good community with a good project. As a investor i still invest in some of the ICO that i know that i can benefit and gain in their project when the ICO is finish successfull. For now its best to invest in ICO that have the long term profits , because now that almost all of the cryptocurrencies are in dip.
Activity: 106
June 22, 2018, 05:47:08 AM
Actually, investing in ICO is quite especially in situation nowadays where the market is bearish. But if you dig deeper on your research, you will find ICOs worth investing to. As for myself, one of the best ICOs right now is VLUX. They are a startup based in Londong specializing in peer-to-peer energy trading. Check them out if you're interested to find out https://vlux.io/
Pages:
Jump to: