Pages:
Author

Topic: Is IEO better than ICO? - page 6. (Read 13472 times)

Activity: 523
Merit: 100
January 20, 2020, 10:06:27 AM
To me ICO and IEO are somehow identical only the main difference is that things are easier in IEO, the question is does making it easier change the overall view of perspective regarding investors or its just the same making IEO a faster or more convenient version of ICO, it bothers me a lot since for me making it more convenient is a side grade more than an upgrade since it just offers extra utility and it does not make IEO better than ICO.

Tell me what you think, is IEO better than ICO or they are just the same with only difference in method.
Big matter is trust than faster funds rise. ICO hasn't support by anything or confirm listed any exchange but IEO is already confirmed to listed after IEO. I think before ICO or IEO, if any project can confirm any big partnership or top exchange, funds rise will be easier than normal ICO.
Activity: 644
Merit: 509
January 20, 2020, 09:52:11 AM
The transformation from ICO to IEO is something done by quality projects. IEO is not easy, bypassing many conditions, in contrast to ICO which is mostly done directly. IEO has an intermediary exchange. And I think it's better to get a lot of investors, who still stick to the ICO, don't have a guarantee the project will be on target.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
January 20, 2020, 09:10:22 AM
IEOs are safer than ICOs because the exchange's reputation is on the line. I invest in IEOs on regulated exchanges like ecxx only.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
January 18, 2020, 02:57:56 PM
in fact the two almost have something in common like a fundraiser for a project. but in my opinion that the presence of IEO has attracted the attention of investors, especially the risk of fraud in IEO is smaller than the ICO project. IEO comes at a good time especially when ICO's reputation looks bad. on the other hand the most important thing is to be a wise investor. don't get too excited when you see an IEO / ICO project that offers big prizes. alert!
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
January 18, 2020, 02:54:39 PM
Not type of crowdfunding matters, but every particular solution. We cannot say that any form is better than another, however we can definitely say that one or another solution has value and is beneficial for users. This is the thing that makes different. What makes sense to me these days - blockchain helping in spheres where it can bring real benefits. For example, I am considering the ticketing market being nontransparent. And solution that is setting new standards here is GET protocol. Guys are bringing blockchain with very advanced tech. They are very successful now, being ticket partner for Oerrock festival, being partnered with Klaitn and more. Have a look and share your thoughts
Activity: 907
Merit: 500
January 18, 2020, 02:49:20 PM
Why people in cryptocurrency always comparing this two ? For me they are both okay but i dont look in what fundraising the project will do but i look for the potential project and that is the most important thing like ACI COIN tokens they open ico but the project is to good to make investments so must try ACI coin.

people are differentiating between both of these because there is a difference in benefits for the investors. One is that if the sale on exchange, means that if it is IEO then the investors will be secured and none of the developers can run away with the money of investors and in the ICO the funds are collected with the developers so the developers can run away to scam the investors. Other point is that with IEO the investors will know that on which exchange the coin will be traded so they will know that how will the coin perform and how much traders will participate in the trade of this coin.
Activity: 905
Merit: 113
January 18, 2020, 02:43:49 PM
ICO and IEO have in common it's just that they have different methods
ICO partners not in partnership with exchanges and many run away with investors' money after they reach the softcap and there are even some that are not registered until now
IEO partners with an exchange and is traded immediately when IEO ends, this makes investors more secure when investing and does not have to wait long to sell tokens after IEO ends
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
January 18, 2020, 02:22:19 PM
Most investors are more convinced to join IEOs nowadays because they feel the assurance that the token will be listed on that exchange once IEO is finished. ICO on the other hand, even though the project has reached soft cap, some of the tokens never get listed on exchange.
Activity: 286
Merit: 1
January 18, 2020, 02:00:12 PM
Why people in cryptocurrency always comparing this two ? For me they are both okay but i dont look in what fundraising the project will do but i look for the potential project and that is the most important thing like ACI COIN tokens they open ico but the project is to good to make investments so must try ACI coin.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
January 17, 2020, 02:57:37 PM
It all depends on your goals and aspirations. As a rule, this is earnings, in this case IEO cannot boast of special results (globally), however, in general, this method is trite safer.
You will get your money back almost 100% likely, the only question is how much they will cost after IEO, there are no guarantees. Of course, the choice of exchange will affect all of the above criteria.
Activity: 966
Merit: 535
January 17, 2020, 02:30:37 PM
No. It is more about the actual project then the distribution method. Why are people so worried about the distribution method? It is not important what is important is the quality of the project. People are all stuck up on categorising everything in one group for silly reasons and this is why so many people lose their money.

IEOs are better than ICO in sense that if you invest in IEO of a reputable platform then chances of scam are almost zero. In terms of ROI they are not very different then ICOs. AFAIK there are very few IEOs that have given good return, that’s why IEO craze if also getting lower.

I agree and it is better when there is someones rep on the line.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 301
*STOP NOWHERE*
January 17, 2020, 12:38:45 PM
IEOs are better than ICO in sense that if you invest in IEO of a reputable platform then chances of scam are almost zero. In terms of ROI they are not very different then ICOs. AFAIK there are very few IEOs that have given good return, that’s why IEO craze if also getting lower.
Activity: 1092
January 17, 2020, 08:25:47 AM
Once we Telesuri together the IEO is not very good for us to rely for the future because for now there are still many investors who are unsure of the IEO project and still reside in the ICO project, and both projects certainly have a method of listing that Different can we say faster sales process through IEO, nevertheless in IEO still less enthusiasts so that both are still the consideration of the investors.
IEO made on small Exchange like, Exmarket, P2PB2B, Latoken, will certainly never be successful, because the market is already not trusted by many investors. But if IEO on a large Exchange such as Binance, Kucoin I am very sure that the IEO project will be successful. While the ICO project in my opinion has expired at this time.
it is very difficult to do IEO in binance, only a small number of projects can do it. they choose small exchanges because of low costs and not too difficult requirements. this concerns the success of the project, the team should pay more attention to this issue. Such small exchanges have few users and it makes the success rate for a project very small.
Activity: 139
Merit: 11
January 17, 2020, 07:51:12 AM
The ICO era has probably passed, because less and less ICO is happening and more and more IEO, people have more trust in large exchanges - organizers of coin sales.
Activity: 826
January 17, 2020, 07:44:39 AM
In ICO era we have many interesting investors who are ready to invest their last penny on ICO projects but scammers ruin it all, now that IEO is the only solution left to turn to we never see any huge money raising like the past days of ICO
True, and at this time it is still visible security in IEO, but scammers will always look for loopholes to get into IEO, like they did with the ICO before, thus making ICO's reputation tainted in the eyes of investors.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1171
January 17, 2020, 07:37:39 AM
IEO was meant to be an upgrade of ICO but because of the way the crypto market is in decline now, IEO may not be able to act as the best way to raise money for new crypto projects

You can think of ieo's as an upgrade of ico's, but both are the same thing in the end. Start ups that needs money for further development, and here we talk about the valid projects, not about scams. What is ieo actually? Well with ico is simple you check their official page and there you buy their coin/token directly from then, but now with ieo's exchanges are conducting the sales! In some way they vouch for the project, and if nothing else you know that after sale coin will be listed for sure.
But can we trust centralized exchanges? I don't think so, not all the time, not 100%, never! After all they take commission for everything they do, is it a sale, is it a trade, is it a listing, they make profit everything! Ieo's are just better on the first look, but after all its a crowdfunding, one way or another.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
January 17, 2020, 07:15:32 AM
IEO made on small Exchange like, Exmarket, P2PB2B, Latoken, will certainly never be successful, because the market is already not trusted by many investors. But if IEO on a large Exchange such as Binance, Kucoin I am very sure that the IEO project will be successful. While the ICO project in my opinion has expired at this time.
Maybe the project team has their own reasons for launching IEO on a small exchange, and should before launching they do research on each exchange because it's very important to attract investors to invest in their projects.
In my opinion, IEO on a small exchange the result is the same as ICO, most of them will fail because investors are now more careful in investing. they don't want to be stuck in the old way, because IEO on a big exchange is sure to be successful and you will benefit. in fact, we can already see a good quality of IEO, it must be listed in a big market because most of them already have a good project that has been checked by a big market.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
January 17, 2020, 07:05:54 AM
IEO was meant to be an upgrade of ICO but because of the way the crypto market is in decline now, IEO may not be able to act as the best way to raise money for new crypto projects
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
January 17, 2020, 06:51:40 AM
I don't think there's much difference between them. The difference is in the place where the token is offered. An IEO is technically a form of ICO. Investors are not interested in ico because of a lot of scam ico that's why most of the project running IEO instead of ico.
ICO were a trend of investment in 2017 and it was really a time when many investors were happy because so many projects had a huge increase and many people became rich. However, in the last 2 years, this investment trend has ceased and current ICO projects are scams, so it will certainly not attract investors. I think 2020 will be a time for IEO because this is a form that looks much safer than ICO.
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
KUWA.ai
January 17, 2020, 05:39:22 AM
I don't think there's much difference between them. The difference is in the place where the token is offered. An IEO is technically a form of ICO. Investors are not interested in ico because of a lot of scam ico that's why most of the project running IEO instead of ico.
Pages:
Jump to: