Pages:
Author

Topic: Is IEO better than ICO? - page 9. (Read 13481 times)

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
June 10, 2019, 08:31:07 AM
As the IEO going well and most of IEO successful due to trust in exchanges,so ICO's are not trust-able and investor not investing in ICO's.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 8
June 10, 2019, 08:07:50 AM
IEO and ICO are basically the same things. Only the method of operations sets the two apart. ICOs are token sales that hold on the platform of the project owners. IEOs, on the other hand, hold their token sale on a third party cryptocurrency exchange. Why this is a bit better is that important documentation is submitted to the exchanges before they can agree to host such sales on their own platform
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
June 10, 2019, 06:27:50 AM
To me ICO and IEO are somehow identical only the main difference is that things are easier in IEO, the question is does making it easier change the overall view of perspective regarding investors or its just the same making IEO a faster or more convenient version of ICO, it bothers me a lot since for me making it more convenient is a side grade more than an upgrade since it just offers extra utility and it does not make IEO better than ICO.

Tell me what you think, is IEO better than ICO or they are just the same with only difference in method.
In fact, the meaning is the same. Raise money to promote and develop startups. To promote your own token, but the difference is that the project will have more confidence if the tokens are sold through the exchange and not through the project website. In most cases, after the IEO, the token has value.
Activity: 203
Merit: 3
June 10, 2019, 06:05:50 AM
In 2019, there have already been 32 IEOs launched, and these completed IEOs have raised over $159 million. The success rate of IEO seems to grow, at present. IEOs have its advantages like trust, security, marketing strategy, and listing. People believes that IEOs can revolutionize the industry by eliminating scam and dubious projects from raising funds, which have been evident with ICOs. This might be a smart move for companies but not all projects might benefit from IEOs. Well-preparedness in terms of business model, app, vision, budget, among others must be considered.

This are fake statistics. IEO have the exchange interest to earn more money. There is nothing serious to invest in IEO. It just seems that filing a Google spreadsheet with some data and have a registered company and some profiles tht Exchanges rate you positively... No, their goal is always to earn money.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
June 10, 2019, 03:46:22 AM
In 2019, there have already been 32 IEOs launched, and these completed IEOs have raised over $159 million. The success rate of IEO seems to grow, at present. IEOs have its advantages like trust, security, marketing strategy, and listing. People believes that IEOs can revolutionize the industry by eliminating scam and dubious projects from raising funds, which have been evident with ICOs. This might be a smart move for companies but not all projects might benefit from IEOs. Well-preparedness in terms of business model, app, vision, budget, among others must be considered.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
June 10, 2019, 02:57:29 AM
in my opinion only the method is the difference between IEO and ICO. if it is said to be superior, for me the IEO is quite convincing for investors compared to ICO. the beginning of the emerging IEO was very surprising for the newcomers.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
June 10, 2019, 02:32:58 AM
In terms of security, IEO can beat the ICOs for the long term investing, exchanges are happy to also manage the token sales. Even small exchanges started to make a new IEO announcement for increasing their annual revenue.
  I think ICO was better when it was 2017 and 2018. Right now, we have the more advanced fundraising model called IEO and I think it will be very instrumental in adding further crypto projects into the mainstream which was not added by ICO due to dubious project scams. SO IEO is going great and especially in the leading exchanges like Binance, it has been huge success.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
June 09, 2019, 09:02:40 AM
From various factor and IEO is much better than ICO but not all of IEOs give the best result and there was a lot of IEOs that bring investors to the lose. for me, HNC looks a better choice than IEO or ICO. It was creating a useful product.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
June 09, 2019, 06:45:43 AM
In terms of security, IEO can beat the ICOs for the long term investing, exchanges are happy to also manage the token sales. Even small exchanges started to make a new IEO announcement for increasing their annual revenue.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
June 09, 2019, 06:24:39 AM
Both IEO and ICO are good but there are difference between them like giving extra percent from your investment is called bunos, IEO is good for investment if the exchanges are trusted and no bad history from many investors.
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
June 09, 2019, 04:13:17 AM
In the end IEO is the same as ICO... I agree that at first IEOs tend do be more structured and trustworthy as they were held in major exchanges and the projects were deeply screened ... but after massification, with the huge number of exchanges (both shaddy and regular), IEO will turn out into the same as the ICOs with a slight upgrade
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
June 09, 2019, 03:58:39 AM
Its a bit similar but IEO have more security and you can avoid scam projects, but it does not mean you can always make a profit out of it the worst thing that could happen is buying a worthless token because of the huge bounty and airdrop that they offer and a lazy dev.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036
Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks
June 09, 2019, 03:49:06 AM
I think the only difference between ICO and IEO is that, if the project has been launched in an exchange it will be listed in a few weeks or months or even immediately while in an ICO, you will wait few months or years sometimes. There are times too that they will not list it on an exchange leaving it a dead coin and at the same time a scam coin.
Activity: 514
Merit: 100
June 09, 2019, 03:41:37 AM
I think yes, ieo is more profitable than casual ICO, because ieo provides a good listing on good exchange and it helps to make coin more liquid.
That is one of the advantages of the IEO compared to ICO. But in reality investing people want to make a profit. So if investing in the IEO is not profitable, of course people will invest in the ICO. Because what I know is all investments, both IEO and ICO investments do not guarantee a profit. And now many people prefer to invest in the IEO.
Activity: 56
June 09, 2019, 03:36:29 AM
I guess yes, specially today that IEO has more potential to make people wamt to invest with it rather than ICO. And IEO is more profitable than the usual ICO. Because todays ICO has alot of project thats not real and eventually a fraud project which tends to make the investors kept away to invest to the ICO. But through this, IEO is not the only alts that make a good fortune to every investors or traders in the marketplace, so I suggest the dencoin token for you all to try and have a great future investment.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
June 09, 2019, 03:37:43 AM
Ieo's are too early to compare for ico's . we cant say for now if ieo's are really better just because few exchanges are only involved and all of them are reputable and well known exchanges but what about in the long run ?  Lets see if the state of ieo's will still be the same or what if many bad and unkown exchange will enter the scene ?  Same thing that happened on ico's back then  .
Indeed, the IEO is not always much better because of the fact that at the moment there are many IEOs who cannot reach the target and finally the price of tokens has decreased dramatically. Actually the most important thing is how we can choose the right project. we must be smarter and try to make the best decisions because when we fail we will lose a lot of money. ICO and IEO are actually not much different, the difference is the decision we will make. The decisions we make will determine the future we will get.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
June 09, 2019, 02:55:58 AM
I think yes, ieo is more profitable than casual ICO, because ieo provides a good listing on good exchange and it helps to make coin more liquid.
Activity: 1
June 09, 2019, 02:25:58 AM
Matter of fact it is new trend. Which will last long little more. If we see the binance IEO they are more successful than any other exchange. So binance IEO are definitely cake for investors.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
June 09, 2019, 02:24:23 AM
This is an advantage that will ultimately be the same as the ICO after the scammer can follow this new scheme. The IEO itself still has many shortcomings from the transparency of sales to the exchanger. this must be our concern
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
June 09, 2019, 01:58:08 AM
Ieo's are too early to compare for ico's . we cant say for now if ieo's are really better just because few exchanges are only involved and all of them are reputable and well known exchanges but what about in the long run ?  Lets see if the state of ieo's will still be the same or what if many bad and unkown exchange will enter the scene ?  Same thing that happened on ico's back then  .

Though too early, but we already see the effect.

Just make a small comparison based on few projects, and tell me which ICO are profitable, because I can tell you one good IEO that are still profitable until now. We will just see IEO keep growing while the ICO will slowly loss its investors due to the fact that they found a new one which is safer and better.

The IEO is good because you can buy altcoins in crypto exchanges, there are many new projects that run the IEO on the new exchange market like https://exmarkets.com but we have to be careful because there are 1 project running the IEO, after success the project disappeared.
Pages:
Jump to: