Pages:
Author

Topic: Is IEO better than ICO? - page 10. (Read 13472 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
June 09, 2019, 01:36:09 AM
It just simplifies things for project owner to focus more on products, and standardize tokenizations for investors. IEO is better in every ways except the entry requirements for investor. Like stock market listing the process pretty much does the same where rich people get discounts. And the rest are being chipped away by desperate buyer hoping to make a flip, the system never changes. Investment opportunities are over the street and 10% would success unless you are a great trader that was on position to profit these new tokens.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 674
June 09, 2019, 12:19:35 AM
Ieo's are too early to compare for ico's . we cant say for now if ieo's are really better just because few exchanges are only involved and all of them are reputable and well known exchanges but what about in the long run ?  Lets see if the state of ieo's will still be the same or what if many bad and unkown exchange will enter the scene ?  Same thing that happened on ico's back then  .

Though too early, but we already see the effect.

Just make a small comparison based on few projects, and tell me which ICO are profitable, because I can tell you one good IEO that are still profitable until now. We will just see IEO keep growing while the ICO will slowly loss its investors due to the fact that they found a new one which is safer and better.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
June 08, 2019, 11:23:17 PM
Ieo's are too early to compare for ico's . we cant say for now if ieo's are really better just because few exchanges are only involved and all of them are reputable and well known exchanges but what about in the long run ?  Lets see if the state of ieo's will still be the same or what if many bad and unkown exchange will enter the scene ?  Same thing that happened on ico's back then  .
copper member
Activity: 994
Merit: 4
June 08, 2019, 11:19:56 PM
In as much as we would agree they are same, I think there is still a slight difference. Unlike ICO, the sales for IEO is done in an exchange which gives it edge over ICO. That is to say that after sale, investors in IEO are sure of listing.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
June 08, 2019, 11:10:21 PM
IEO and ICO are not far apart as long as crypto investment is concern. IEO is just a modified version of ICO which helps with a smooth and fast token sales. What matters most in all these avenues (IEO, ICO) is the ability to decipher the right coin to buy. Not all coins are capable of surviving or yielding positive results on the market, hence it is necessary to know the potentials of a coin before buying, and this can be ascertain through the performance of thorough personal research.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
thecryptocurrency.directory
June 08, 2019, 11:07:39 PM
To me ICO and IEO are somehow identical only the main difference is that things are easier in IEO, the question is does making it easier change the overall view of perspective regarding investors or its just the same making IEO a faster or more convenient version of ICO, it bothers me a lot since for me making it more convenient is a side grade more than an upgrade since it just offers extra utility and it does not make IEO better than ICO.

Tell me what you think, is IEO better than ICO or they are just the same with only difference in method.

Project developers should make it easier for investors to invest in their project, without investors, their project is nothing, this is why IEO is more preferable for investors, they do not have to do a long and tiresome investigation if the project and the people behind it are legit because the exchange will take the responsibility.
Merit: 145
June 08, 2019, 10:27:34 PM
IEO is better than ICO for investors, especially in terms of investment security. Because by investing in the IEO that directly buys from the exchange, it will keep away from scam or fraud. The number of ICO scams makes IEO good for investing in certain projects. In addition, the existence of the IEO will provide convenience to enter into the market after the project is completed

The only thing IEO is better than ICO is listing on the exchange after token sale. It's guaranteed.
Safer? Hardly. We have already seen that dubious projects may appear even on well-known exchange. It's just easier for the majority to transfer responsibility to exchange than to choose independently from dozens of projects.

IEO is a trendy three letter now. About two years back other letters were in fashion, and now some people think that if the project is conducting ICO and not IEO, than project is scam and it's doomed to failure  Huh

IEO can get a bad name as quickly as ICO...

Everything will depend on what IEO evolve into. It"s necessary to say thanks to the competition between the exchanges, it makes them modernize the IEO
Merit: 10
COVIR.IO
June 08, 2019, 09:50:49 PM
To me ICO and IEO are somehow identical only the main difference is that things are easier in IEO, the question is does making it easier change the overall view of perspective regarding investors or its just the same making IEO a faster or more convenient version of ICO, it bothers me a lot since for me making it more convenient is a side grade more than an upgrade since it just offers extra utility and it does not make IEO better than ICO.

Tell me what you think, is IEO better than ICO or they are just the same with only difference in method.

I think there is different between IEO and ICO. IEOs held by exchangers and all marketing stuff manage by exchangers and in ICOs all handle by the team. Beside that, when project listed as IEOs, exchangers must be verify team developers or the project and ICOs all analysis did by investor
Activity: 566
Merit: 107
June 08, 2019, 07:52:13 PM
almost the same, in my opinion, the only difference is from the way of selling and now ieo is almost becoming an ico, many IEOs have confirmed that the project is scam and most of the projects come from small exchanges, if you want to invest here, you must do due first dilegence so as not to get hit by a scam project
Activity: 1806
Merit: 2
June 08, 2019, 07:51:50 PM
Yes, IEO is better than ICO, as you know in past and now most of ICO's was scams also coming new more are scams so IEO trend is growing fast with success .
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
June 08, 2019, 07:50:08 PM
The point of ICOs was to finance something in a decentralized way with no middle men. IEO is a step backwards.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
June 08, 2019, 07:47:51 PM
In my own opinion and experience I will say IEO is better. In IEO you only have to pass the requirements set by the exchange before participating which is unlike in ICO. Furthermore, with the exchange being in charge of carrying out verification of the team members, it will be able to ascertain the right project that is worthy to use its exchange for IEO.
Activity: 521
Merit: 100
https://okglobalcoinsg.com/
June 08, 2019, 07:44:38 PM
IEO is better than ICO for investors, especially in terms of investment security. Because by investing in the IEO that directly buys from the exchange, it will keep away from scam or fraud. The number of ICO scams makes IEO good for investing in certain projects. In addition, the existence of the IEO will provide convenience to enter into the market after the project is completed
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
June 08, 2019, 07:14:31 PM
I've been seeing series of comparisons between ICO and IEO.  oh yes IEO is far batter than ICO in all ramifications. I remember buying into some ICOs and the shitcoins haven't been listed up till now. IEO on the other hand gives assurance of listing on exchange, and also team is usually verified by exchange.
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 14
June 08, 2019, 06:59:08 PM
When security of investors funds is taken into account then you will understand why IEOs is growing tremendously. ICO was seen as a good way to scam investors with a good number of ICOs causing investors pains.
So in my own opinion IEOs are better of than ICOs, at least there will be reduction in scams.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
June 08, 2019, 05:48:59 PM
Yes it is, taking in to account of how ICOs dealt with investors and comparing with how IEO is treating investors one will come to the agreement that IEOs are better. IEO being managed by an exchange reduces scam while protecting its users/investors in this way retaining their integrity.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
June 08, 2019, 04:51:58 PM
For investors maybe IEO are better as tokens from IEO start trading after IEO talking about IEO s very soon Moozicore will be on Combene one of few projects which really worth to buy it has real world working product so i suggest to do it.
copper member
Activity: 370
Merit: 1
June 08, 2019, 04:41:00 PM
in my opinion each IEO and ICO have their respective advantages in raising funds. but now many investors are turning to IEO because of the many ICO scams lately.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
June 08, 2019, 01:15:15 PM
I think IEO is more secured that the old one that we used (ICO) more investors are secured in paying for their investment and this will help investors not to get scammed
Now there are already a lot of examples when the price of a coin immediately falls after IEO when listing on the exchange. there are no guarantees anywhere

Prices fall due to the disposal of mass tokens simultaneously, but at least the IEO on the exchange will reduce scammers.
Activity: 93
Merit: 11
June 08, 2019, 11:05:36 AM
IEOs are way better than ICOs. Investing in an ICO, you're obsessed with the fear of being scammed or non-listing. But buying an IEO, there's no such fear. People should have a fair look on IEOs. Yes you still face the risk of loss after listing but if you can't bear loss, you should hold money or put it into banks and get interest. One more thing, never buy IEOs from less known or low volume exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: