Pages:
Author

Topic: Is IEO Profitable than ICO's? - page 6. (Read 21369 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
August 27, 2019, 01:09:06 PM
~snip~

From your chart we can all see that even IEOs are not perfect in terms of guaranteed returns. I also have a feeling that the buzz for IEO will die quicker than expected. Take a look at the latest IEO on binance for example. Perlin. A highly rated project that is struggling with a good return on investment due to its unimpressive price

No matter what it is, ICO, STO or IEO. None of them can give you a guarantee, in business everything is possible. And the IEO has started its decline these couple of months, almost 80% of our total exchanges are doing shit with their IEO. Just look at IDAX for example, they ask you 10BTC for the IEO listing but when it starts, some project only could gather at most 2BTC from the IEO. This explains the IEO buzz is already on the decline.
copper member
Activity: 840
Merit: 114
August 27, 2019, 12:57:43 PM
so far IEO has not been the best solution, but that might have been a better alternative than ICO which now may not have been trusted by investors. indeed there is more to IEO than ICO now although it is not very different in success.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
August 27, 2019, 12:45:36 PM
Its been not a long time since we have IEO in having token sales and we can't tell if it is more profitable than ICO.
As ICO showed us before what it can do! Though ICO fall due to failure to secured the investors money.
All i can say, IEO is better to trust than ICO.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 104
HEX: Longer pays better
August 27, 2019, 12:38:39 PM
No difference how project collect funds ieo or ico or something other.
Profitability depends from project itself.
yes that's right, the success of a fundraiser does not depend on IEO or ICO but depends on the project itself
if seen from the side of trust the IEO will be more trusted than the ICO because at least if a project holds an IEO then the project can be classified as a project that is starting to seriously raise project funds
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
August 27, 2019, 10:29:29 AM
It depends on the platform. Most of Binance past IEOs are in profit. While almost all of past IEOs managed on Latoken are dead.
Here is a good summary of profitable IEOs and exchange platforms:

Source: threader.app

From your chart we can all see that even IEOs are not perfect in terms of guaranteed returns. I also have a feeling that the buzz for IEO will die quicker than expected. Take a look at the latest IEO on binance for example. Perlin. A highly rated project that is struggling with a good return on investment due to its unimpressive price
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
August 27, 2019, 10:23:27 AM
the IEO program provides new innovations for investors in the crypto world, so far IEO has been very good and very helpful for investors who often trade on exchanges that frequently conduct IEO events and have a large volume impact on these exchanges. like binance who often does IEO in the exchange, investors must have BNB coins to participate in the ieo program, IEO provides many benefits if I think
Activity: 633
Merit: 10
August 27, 2019, 10:11:54 AM
So far for me IEO is more profitable than ICO and the best way for invest for short term period. Many IEO has successful especialy IEO on big exchange platform like Binance, Houbi and Okex .
IEO give us certainity about when projects will listed in any exchanges.in ICO we didn't see this at all, developers team often postponed their plan about exchanges.and many investors feel disappointed with their decision.but we have to filtered it before we pick one of best IEO that we will joined.find references about exchanges that will give us alot profit with their IEO.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
August 27, 2019, 09:57:14 AM
It depends on the platform. Most of Binance past IEOs are in profit. While almost all of past IEOs managed on Latoken are dead.
Here is a good summary of profitable IEOs and exchange platforms:

Source: threader.app
Merit: 100
August 27, 2019, 09:53:55 AM
So far for me IEO is more profitable than ICO and the best way for invest for short term period. Many IEO has successful especialy IEO on big exchange platform like Binance, Houbi and Okex .
Activity: 1189
Merit: 251
August 27, 2019, 08:39:45 AM
the advantage that you might get when participating in IEO is that the coin will be very easy to enter at the exchange place, but you should know that not all IEOs can be successful, only IEO in a high volume exchange will be able to make IEO successful.
Activity: 615
Merit: 105
arcs-chain.com
August 27, 2019, 08:03:45 AM
IEO is better according to ICO since many ICO are scam, if according to the market it is when sliding into the market, it's called trading and have to see the project is good or not for the future if you experience losses it's better to buy at the beginning when IEO starts and must choose from a large exchange volume if you want to profit
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
August 27, 2019, 07:40:08 AM
In my opinion, during those days when ICO was the talk of the town. It was very much lucrative, though there was some issues but several persons made substantial wealth with ICO. I remember, the market was also very favourable during those periods and gave investors huge returns.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
August 27, 2019, 05:47:41 AM
It seems that the IEO craze is slowing down considerably. The recent Binance IEO has had the ROI of 1,5 x at the start, but maybe its relatively high market cap was to blame for that. I am eager to see when or if the STOs will be the next big thing after the IEO "era".

ROI IEO depends on too many factors: the platform on which is IEO, quantity sold tokens relative to the total number of tokens, the time of the listing of the token (immediately after IEO or after some time). x1,5 in a short time is a good profit; before of course it was much higher.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
August 27, 2019, 05:00:42 AM
It seems that the IEO craze is slowing down considerably. The recent Binance IEO has had the ROI of 1,5 x at the start, but maybe its relatively high market cap was to blame for that. I am eager to see when or if the STOs will be the next big thing after the IEO "era".
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
August 27, 2019, 02:52:48 AM
There's not that much people investing on ICOS because of scam and fake projects out there people lose trust on it that's why IEOS become popular and becomes more profitable compare to ICO.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
August 27, 2019, 02:39:28 AM
Maybe in the beginning it was like that. Now, between the IEO and the ICO the differences are insignificant. Just different names. And that’s all.
You are not looking what's the real situation here.

There is a big difference because on the two crowd sale platform, they are going in different direction.
ICO is going down, wile IEO is going up, that's the reality now.
Tell me an ICO that is successful this year and let's compare that to the success of IEO.
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
August 26, 2019, 05:09:03 PM
Maybe in the beginning it was like that. Now, between the IEO and the ICO the differences are insignificant. Just different names. And that’s all.
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
August 26, 2019, 04:56:37 PM
Sure, for now IEO is more profitable than ICO but earler ICO was very profitable and almost every project reaches hardcap in seconds and minutes (even if it was around 50 mln USD budget). But now times chenged and new model more profitable.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
August 26, 2019, 01:35:19 PM
I am not sure if IEOs are more profitable than ICOs, but currently IEO is better than ICO because you are dealing with exchanges and you can trade the tokens after the sale without waiting several months until the token gets listed.
The profitability depends on the project quality and many other factors.
Merit: 268
August 26, 2019, 01:30:04 PM
We cannot say that IEO is more profitable than ICO. What makes you say these things is that IEO is more trustworthy than ICO since it's been run by an exchange. But base on the profitability of one's coin offering, it depends still on the project. If that project is worth investing and very timely, it's good to invest to. Tell me what are you going to pick between these two? An IEO that has a fake team or an ICO that is dead serious on their project?
Pages:
Jump to: