Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Investing In AltCoin Still Worth it in 2019? - page 4. (Read 2832 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 12
Altcoins are still profitable, coins like LTC made 4 times its value of last year, Binance coin has done more than 5 times, Ethereum has done 3 times its low last year. I believe they are still worth it.
These coins are of course good for me the top is ltc and bnb , these are the coins that are fundomental on the market and I would hold them now , as by the end of the year they can cost a lot of money !

Beside ethereum, litecoin and BNB Coin is good investment this year. Litecoin already rising after drop at $30 and now already above $100 and BNB Coin reach peak price this year.
Activity: 798
Merit: 10
Yes, it is. The smart plan always helps. If you pick the potential altcoins then you will end this year with a smiling face! After Bitcoin, potential altcoins are everything! If you buy BNB, EOS, ADA, TRX and even ETH and if the crypto market pumps well then think about your profit. So, the altcoin is a good investment in this year.

Your list looks solid. Altcoin always have a chance to rise the price when bitcoin price growing. Retail investor must be looking on ethereum because they can not buy bitcoin, and their alternative is ethereum or top 100 coinmarketcap
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
Honestly speaking, this year 2019 I saw and found that there are lot of coins that has been arise nowadays, and one of those coins that I can recommend to invest in are XBX, Linda, Nrd, Tky and Ethereum, these are my only opinions its up to you if you like to try..
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
Altcoins are still profitable, coins like LTC made 4 times its value of last year, Binance coin has done more than 5 times, Ethereum has done 3 times its low last year. I believe they are still worth it.
These coins are of course good for me the top is ltc and bnb , these are the coins that are fundomental on the market and I would hold them now , as by the end of the year they can cost a lot of money !
Activity: 530
Merit: 10
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
Why not? If you don't have problems with shit coins and you have decent experience in trading then you can invest in alts for sure.
You can easily earn money if market is pumping
Altcoin can be profitable but you have to be careful because the risk is big and you have to check every coin you choose because not all Altcoin are good.
A decent Altcoin will benefit from good growth and if we can manage it.
Altcoin is easy to get because of low prices and Altcoin also has capabilities and some of them have great potential.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
Why not? If you don't have problems with shit coins and you have decent experience in trading then you can invest in alts for sure.
You can easily earn money if market is pumping
Activity: 692
Merit: 254
terra-credit.com
Ethereum had some great development this year. The network is getting bigger day by day! But that doesn't help Ethereum to be famous like Bitcoin! Ethereum is the altcoin king and this year can be very good year for the altcoin investor. Most of the potential altcoin price has increased! We all know that altcoin growth depends on bitcoin, so, if bitcoin price grows then altcoins investor's portfolio will grow too! So, if you want to invest , then don't be late. Because the crypto market is recovering gradually and the market still good for investment!
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
I think there is a lot more reasons why etherium will still be the number one altcoins not only in terms of choice for investment but its use case and development. The pricing is simply its response to market conditions which every coin does and it will eventually rise to another all time high, alts investment is a sure deal
good views and opinions on investment with altcoins and altcoins are long-term investments and require enormous confidence and patience and ETH is the right choice of altcoins for long-term investment
Activity: 1568
Merit: 544
Its still very much worth it but you can't invest in every altcoin, you have to make proper research before you embark on one and also invest wisely
Thats true for the long run but for the short trends just follow the whales. They control the swings.
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
No, it is not, Bitcoin showed better performance,
But if you look in to history, you will see that Bitcoin´s  growth is the first in the bull market and altcoins follow it after Bitcoin´s price stabilize.
Activity: 660
Merit: 101
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
Investing in altcoin in the right altcoin will always worth it. Just make your findings and do appropriate research to know the right coin to buy.  This will help you escape many scam project
Activity: 837
Investing in altcoins this year still worth it. Although it can't be argued that there are many altcoins with nothing to offer, but even at that i know and believe that there are good altcoins out there backed by good team.
Since this year, most altcoins have been showing serious signs of growth owing to different underlying advances going on. So in my own opinion, it is worthy to invest in altcoins whose team is active with laid down plans.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
Investing some altcoins in this year ill think it is worth, But as of now because of to many shitcoins running in crypto we cant find yet of which gonna be a true potential altcoins that we need to invested on it. So that's why we need have time to research so that we cannot waste our time to invested on shitcoins.
Activity: 294
Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds
I want to answer your main question, Is Investing in Altcoin Still Worth It in 2019?? Very very decent, and ethereum is the best choice to date. Your description of many companies or (EEA) supporting Ethereum is one of the reasons I have been a big fan today. And never hesitate under any circumstances. Thanks mate. Succes for you.
Activity: 546
Merit: 3
We all know that Ethereum is not the only altcoin we have. There are so many altcoins that are giving people good returns in the crypto space. You can see how Bnb is doing very well. You can see tokens like Bomb, explode and Alpha really made some people that past weeks/days. So if you are looking to get good roi on altcoins don't limit yourself to the top 100.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
The crypto market has been flooded with so many shit coins over past 2 years that it has become hard to distinguish the true ones that are actually good to invest in and the ones that are scams, people including me have tried over and over to invest in some good altcoins to only be disappointed by the false promises that their does gives us just to get our money, and for that i have lost faith  in the altcoin market, but i am not saying that it is not worth investing in giving if you really know what you are doing and pick the right coins to invest in.
Activity: 612
Merit: 102
Chromia - Relational Blockchain
I think it's worth investing in altcoins this year, because the altcoins season hasn't started yet and can start at any time.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
It depends on alt you want to invest if its legit project then sure but now we have 100s of tokens and coins but most of them have died and there is no chances at all so be sure you have enough info about alts you want to invest.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
Investing in good quality assets can be worthwhile if you choose projects that have an innovative product, strong development team and sustainable ecosystem and this is one of those so you can't really go wrong if you accumulate before the next set of upgrades are implemented

Also, do not forget about such an important factor as the feasibility of the idea. Many good ideas could not develop in view of the fact that they were ahead of their time by several years.
Activity: 281
Merit: 18
Arabs Bitcoin CEO
Yes, investing In AltCoin Still Worth it in 2019, because we may never see this price again for the next two years, so entering the market now and invest in some good Alts for a long term is the best option, but again do never invest something you are not afford to lose.  
Pages:
Jump to: